Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-06-2003, 08:30 AM
RRX

I was on parker last night. At first I though you were talking about me, but I was by myself and didn't get cut off by a truck. I spotted a green one on Mississippi/i225 over by Best buy the other day. It was an white guy with a baseball cap on....maybe in his mid 30's. If you see ever see a Shiny Red Svx with Delta Speed lip spoiler....its me.

Last edited by RRX; 08-06-2003 at 08:35 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 09:45 AM
Paxton71

green one...might have been me

That might have been me, but I don't often wear a baseball cap.
I have a picture (somewhere) of my green SVX head-to-head with another green SXV in that Best Buy parking lot so it might have been tha car.

Right now, a friend is borrowing my SVX so it might have been him. (his hot rod camero is at a shop) *shrugs*
Old 08-06-2003, 09:45 AM
JLittell

Mmmm, Never seen that one although I am seldom over in that area. Thanks for using the Colorado Sighting Thread!
Old 08-06-2003, 10:15 AM
RRX

Re: green one...might have been me

Quote:
Originally posted by Paxton71
That might have been me, but I don't often wear a baseball cap.
I have a picture (somewhere) of my green SVX head-to-head with another green SXV in that Best Buy parking lot so it might have been tha car.

Right now, a friend is borrowing my SVX so it might have been him. (his hot rod camero is at a shop) *shrugs*
I think it had a beige interior if im not mistaken..I wasn't that teal green color, but the green on the later models I believe. I live right around that area.

Hey JLittell. Were you at the City Park Jazz Fest recently? Maybe last month? There was a black svx with the wind deflecter on it parked by the Museum. It was clean.

Last edited by RRX; 08-06-2003 at 10:29 AM.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:51 AM

I had a sighting on 36. It was black on silver. We both got off at the same exit and we gave each other a friendly not. Don't think it was anyone here though.
Old 08-06-2003, 11:12 AM
JLittell

No, I wasn't at a Jazz event that weekend. Must be someone else with a black clean SVX!
Old 08-09-2003, 04:46 PM
JLittell

Dammit to hell!! Call me stupid but there's a '97 Polo Green SVX a few untis down from me. Man this the car is in show room condition! Looks like I seen the car once since I've been here! Last time I saw it the lady driving up the hill. I thought it was a Saturn from behind!! The car has to be garage kept with super low miles. And of course an older lady drives it! Located in Littleton. Maybe I'll sneek in the garage and take a snap shot of it!

Last edited by JLittell; 08-09-2003 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-10-2003, 03:11 PM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via AIM to nvrmore100 Send a message via Yahoo to nvrmore100
Quote:
Originally posted by thndrmtn92svx
I had an unusual sighting today. Our town is disproportionately full of SVXes. Unfortunately, most of the owners are either too stuck up or they think they just have a car. There's only 4 of us in town who are on the network and actually get together once in a while.
Yeah it is quite frustrating at times. Last major CO event I coordinated we planned for 2 months and only 5 our of 20 people that were supposed to show actually did. Keep your focus though, eventually getting people involved happens and its a fun time.

- Ryan

http://www.ryanmacdonald.com
http://www.digitalvertigo.net
http://www.open-innovations.com
Old 08-10-2003, 04:28 PM
JLittell

Thumbs up

Ryan will you be joining us on Aug 23rd?
Old 08-10-2003, 05:02 PM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via AIM to nvrmore100 Send a message via Yahoo to nvrmore100
Quote:
Originally posted by JLittell
Ryan will you be joining us on Aug 23rd?
Unfortunately not. Heading up to Calgary to get engaged that weekend, but good luck and have fun!

http://www.ryanmacdonald.com
http://www.digitalvertigo.net
http://www.open-innovations.com
Old 08-13-2003, 07:29 AM
Paxton71

8-12-03 225&Hampden

Date: 8-12-03
Time: 2015
Detail: I was in my 92 green. His was a newer, shiney green one. It took a couple of minutes to catch up Gotta love my turn signaled lane dives, eh?
-Stephen
Old 10-03-2003, 11:14 AM
JLittell

Saw a Ebony pearl (black) going southbound from Colorado BLVD turning west on Dry Creek Rd. on 10/1/03. To H.S. girls? Had shoe polish writtings on the windows maybe about a graduating year??...Cute...
Old 10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
MeyDey

SVX Sightings

Sorry John, I didn't see this thread when I posted mine. Here's a link to it ... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=13530 ... but I'll also copy and paste my posts here.

Quote:
Originally posted by me, Mey
There's a purty black one at my new job at MoneyGram in Lakewood, CO ... just checking to see if it belongs to anyone here. If not, I may be forced to walk about the building shouting out "There's an SVX on fire in the parking lot!" and see who rushes out all panic-stricken. Then I will beat them with a pickle; for not being a member of this forum, but also because, hey, who doesn't like beating someone with a pickle?
Quote:
Originally posted by JLittell
Maybe Davey's (daveygravy)?? I think he's up north somewhere. You can type in "Colorado Sighting Thread" in here and post all Colorado area related sightings to!
Quote:
Originally posted by MeyDey
It's not DavieGravy's. That was my first thought, but then I remembered from the meet that Davie's had chromed stock SVX wheels.

So the mystery remains. I think I will bring a bottle of pickles (Vlasic dill's, Larry) to work tomorrow, just in case...

But speaking of sightings (and yes, I should post this elsewhere) ... I was on my way to work last week and spotted a green SVX on the 285/C470 offramp/onramp. And by "spotted," I mean I was almost run off the road as I was getting on 285 from 470 when the SVX driver refused to slow down to the 65MPH I was going and make his move off of 285 behind me, instead gunning it ahead of me and then swerving across my path to make his offramp. Guy in a long-sleeved blue buttondown shirt, short dark hair. Man, I have just the pickle for that guy!
Old 10-07-2003, 12:57 PM
MeyDey

Just a little bump...

I'd really like to know if the guy who cut me off (mentioned in the above post) is on this network. I got the feeling that it might have been Paxton71, but that highway junction is far from Aurora...

And why is it that no one ever sights someone from the boards? Always strangers, who most likely have never heard of these boards and are ignorant of the specialness (for want of a better word) of the car they are driving.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:07 PM
JLittell

RRX spotted my car when I was at City Park months ago... Rarely we see eachother though....