Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2006, 12:49 AM
no limitation as limitation

tires slashed!!! poopie mood thread

you would think that people would act like adults, and you would be wrong. last night all four of my tires on the svx were slashed. yes, i know who did it, and no, im not going to do anything.

it all started when andy (the guy who slashed my car up) asked me to come over to fix his laptop. april (the misses) didnt want to go over because she hates andy, but i made her anyway. we stoped at wendy's and got some food, seeing as i was late for andy's we packed it up and took it with us. this is when things go down hill...

after knocking on andy's door i her him say to his roomate "if we order pizza i dont want them eating any". me and april thought little of it but when we entered his house, he asked us "are you going to eat any pizza if we order some?" holding up the wendy's bag i said, "no, we got it covered." his responce was "good, i dont want you eating my food"

a little back story, i am basicly andy's clean up crew when he gets tempor tantrums. for example, when he decided to jusm on the windsheild of a car because, and i quote "he didnt like the way it was looking at him", i was the one to wipe down the car and make sure nothing was tracible to him. when he got drunk and trashed his apartment i was the one who patched the holes in his walls and cleaned the blood and broken glass up.

this is not to say he hasnt done anything for me. he helped me carry a couch up to my apartment. however he did make me take him out to dinner afterward.

not only did i clean up his physical and potentialy legal messes but me and april (mainly april) were always there to help him through his drunken crying sessions. one of which he explained to me that i had no idea how hard it is to be rich, thats right. one other occasion april had to sit through the "my daddy didnt love me enough" story.

so its no supprise when i heard "good, i dont want you eating my food" that i got angry. so i walked up to him, grabbed him by the shirt and called him a selfish prick. he flipped out saying that he was going to shoot me and have his dad buy me into slavery. thats when i left.

when i got home i had a voice mail from a state trooper. when i called her back she began to interrigate me about two large yellow signs that were stolen the thursday night before. i was pefectly aware of what she was talking about, because when i went to andy's i saw two giant yellows signs for 'mary jane rd'. hmm, maryjane road, thats quante. apparently one of andy's neighbors saw them in his house through his back window while i was there and thought i stole them and brought them over. i explained to the officer that i had nothing to do with it. she took a statement from me, got my contact info and told me to have a good night.

the next day, while i was waiting for class a friend asked me about andy. the story that andy told him was that he asked me for pizza after which i became inraged and strangeled him practly to death, then as he was laying on the floor i stormed out and called the police on him.

this seemed odd to me.

now, a week later, im sporting high performance airless tires. WTF!!!

what gets me is that people dont take pride in their vandalizing anymore. when i was younger i slashed someone's tires. yeah, but i also busted every peace of glass on the car and dented all the body panels. im good friends with the owner of the car (which was new at the time and concidered totaled after i was done) and he respects me for the pride i took in working over his car. kids need an effing role model. if your going to slash the tires, dont stop there, key up the paint crack some windows, show me the respect of putting effort into busting my car. i think the half arsed nature angers me more then the incident itself. this is what happens when music programs are cut from public schools.

Last edited by Matthewmongan; 04-16-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Mr. Inappropriate

Sounds like you've got your own personal narcicistic self-loathing alchoholic (I am the center of the universe...the universe sucks...might as well get drunk and make it worse) demon in your life. At least he'll make for good forum fodder.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
When I go fix people's computers they treat me like an ambassador from another country.
I wouldn't do any more favors for this Andy guy.

Maybe you can give him a lesson on how to properly vandalize a vehicle.

But that would instigate more um, violence, I guess, and is something I could never condone in good conscience.

Just punch him in the face

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:58 AM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
My vote goes to turning him in and letting the cops have at him. I'm sorry, but no grown man should be able to do the stuff you describe and get away with it.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi
Old 04-16-2006, 10:51 AM

yeah i called the cops as soon as i saw it. this is just something you would expect to happen in high school. now im in college.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Good morning!

Send a message via AIM to NapaBavarian Send a message via Yahoo to NapaBavarian
Dayum. You need new friends.
Return of the Pissed Platypus! X2
My dream (other than a pearlie)
1.8 SVXi and a laguna blue spoiler...somewhere
I decided to quit drinking, but I didn't like it so I quit not drinking.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Betcha can't buy just one!
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to ensteele Send a message via Yahoo to ensteele Send a message via Skype™ to ensteele
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I started to reply to this, but I am afraid to because I don't want my cars properly trashed with your style of pride. I really don't understand you or your friends. College student - what an education!

Subaru Ambassador

[COLOR=”silver”]1992 Tri Color L[/COLOR] ~45K (06/91) #2430
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~184K (05/91) #0739
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831
1992 Pearl LS-L ~103K (06/91) #1680
1992 Pearl LS-L ~151K (06/91) #2229
1992 Dark Teal LS ~150K (07/91) #3098 (parts car)
1992 White LS-L ~139K (08/92) #6913
1993 25th AE ~98K (02/93) #164
1993 25th AE ~58K (02/93) #176
1993 25th AE ~107K (02/93) #215
1993 25th AE ~162K (02/93) #223
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~124K (1/94) #2408
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~144K (10/93) #1484
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~68K (10/93) #1525
1994 Barcelona Red LSi ~46K (02/94) #2624
1994 Pearl LSi ~41K (12/93) #1961
1995 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~70K (02/95) #855
1996 Polo Green LSi ~95K (03/96) #872
1997 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~55K (08/96) #097
2003 Brilliant Red LS1 Convertible ~29K (04/03) #8951
1999 Magnetic Red LS1 Coupe ~33K (04/99) #6420

My Email | Old Locker | New Locker | Picture of 15 of the 19
Old 04-17-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele
I started to reply to this, but I am afraid to because I don't want my cars properly trashed with your style of pride. I really don't understand you or your friends. College student - what an education!
well, i should mention that i was 15 when i vandalized that car, and when the cops came to survey the damage they found a large quantity of coke in plain site. the guy when through rehab and got his life together. he went on to go to towson state and is a mechanical eng. ironicaly vandalizing his car was the catalist for his drive to become what he is today. four years after it happened i he came up to me at the movie theatre in owings mills and thanked me for busting his car.
but, im 22 now and i am too old to be runing around dealing out home grown justice. i see your point tough. as i was young and stupid once i can rationalize someone's motivation to do this, but andy is my age so he does not have the young thing going for him. he is just stupid. but still, im sure he had/has a reason for his actions, even if i dont fully understand them. im just at a point in my life where its easier to talk out my problems.
Old 04-17-2006, 12:57 AM

ok, so me and april are siting here typing a paper for medievel philosophy and andy start cussing her out over the aim. i called the police to get a restraining order but it looks like im going to have to go to the court house tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
What's his aim account? ?

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:22 PM

PM sent.

got the car back today with new bfg gforces on the wheels. they were expensive and not the size i wanted to get. tom k sugested 245-45-16 hancoks, but i cant complain i guess. im go for reading, so im happy
Old 04-18-2006, 04:26 AM

Crazy kids!