Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-06-2005, 04:44 PM

Good bye to my car

Today a guy came to my house.....whos from wisconsin milwaki or however you spell that....told me he had owned like 5 in his lifetime...he knew alot about svx, knew what to check for this guy for all i know could have designed the svx lol...im gonna miss my car, maybe you guys in siconsin milwaki(spelling) will see it around. nice guy by the way.....and im gonna miss it .....it would have been to much work and money.

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

http://www.cardomain.com/id/phoenix_3737
Old 01-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Lost_Thought

*moment of silence*
Old 01-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Well, now that the moment is over...what's your dad gonna get you next? Think you can talk him into a Hemi Dodge Ram?

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)
Old 01-06-2005, 10:59 PM

no i think id rather have my dream car....a toyota supra

ive always wanted one it was the first car i ever fell in love with

i found one for a reasonable price...posted the vin on "non svx related" or whatever to see if i can get a carfax on it

***sold***

"was" The Only Subaru Svx Owner in Laredo Tx., or maybe atleast only owner registered here....

Old 01-07-2005, 02:18 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I would prefer the 3000GT or NSX over the supra

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to Gravija
Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix_3737
no i think id rather have my dream car....a toyota supra

ive always wanted one it was the first car i ever fell in love with
go mk4TT supra!!!
my dream car too, my parents wouldn't let me get one, so i ended up with an SVX (price diff of about like 16k too!)

sorry to hear of your loss

why the 3000GT (heavy) or NSX (expensive)? both don't make as much power and i don't think either look as good...to each his own though, love the NSX looks and a friend has a VR-4
Old 01-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Gravija

go mk4TT supra!!!
my dream car too, my parents wouldn't let me get one, so i ended up with an SVX (price diff of about like 16k too!)

sorry to hear of your loss

why the 3000GT (heavy) or NSX (expensive)? both don't make as much power and i don't think either look as good...to each his own though, love the NSX looks and a friend has a VR-4
I see the NSX having the best design ever ! even better than the SVX, Very lightweight, powerful and Chick magnet... My friend also has one (between only 3 in Lebanon) , Chick think it is a Ferrari (because it is red)
Also a guy I know has a tuned 3000GT, he nearly beated a Ferrari in it over here...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Ciscokid

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSpear
Chick think it is a Ferrari (because it is red)

I need to move to Lebanon then....my car is red and the chicks around here, unfortunately, know that it isn't a Ferrari.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:14 AM
A Fake Vision

Quote:
I would prefer the 3000GT or NSX over the supra
3000gt *ack*
Old 01-08-2005, 02:23 PM
Not as old as Randy

Significant Technical Input
Quote:
Originally posted by A Fake Vision

3000gt *ack*
Ditto. May as well have a Camaro with a Caravan engine. Similar to marrying a good looking blonde with a peach basket full of overdue bills.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:50 PM

I saw a white svx a few days ago here in milwaukee. But, I doubt it was yours phoenix. Did you sell your rims along with the car?

1995 SVX L(mods: slotted/bored raceconcepts rotors,full stebro cat-back exhaust,green cone air-filter,rust )
116,000 mi
My Locker
Old 01-08-2005, 05:25 PM

yes i did leave the rims there.......if it is in milwakee fixed! ive got some problems to issue nah but its still here and broken

***sold***

Old 01-08-2005, 06:03 PM
justiceSVX

Milwaukee. Wisconsin.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:42 AM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
Quote:

I see the NSX having the best design ever ! even better than the SVX, Very lightweight, powerful and Chick magnet... My friend also has one (between only 3 in Lebanon) , Chick think it is a Ferrari (because it is red)
Also a guy I know has a tuned 3000GT, he nearly beated a Ferrari in it over here...

I dissagree... whole heartedly.. the only cool thing about the NSX is the fact that it was designed in 89 and still looks exotic and "new" today. thats IT. it was lathargic performance for a sports car in the 90 grand range... hell, the corvettes are faster both straight line, and curves. its a cool looking car, but best design ever??? Hardly. i'd give that title to about 100+ other cars first.

i want (just for kicks) the mid engine 3000gt twin turbos... cause that... would be pimp. not to mention you can get some serious power out of those, with awd, aws, and a perfect weight split.... they get up and go with a little money into it.

But none the less, sorry bout your car, hope you get something cool.

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker
Old 01-09-2005, 11:20 AM
justiceSVX

Quote:
Originally posted by drivemusicnow

I dissagree... whole heartedly.. the only cool thing about the NSX is the fact that it was designed in 89 and still looks exotic and "new" today. thats IT. it was lathargic performance for a sports car in the 90 grand range... hell, the corvettes are faster both straight line, and curves. its a cool looking car, but best design ever??? Hardly. i'd give that title to about 100+ other cars first.
Ignoring price, the NSX is an incredible car. Sure, for the money, other things are faster...but.. man.. that thing is incredible. Durable V6 honda engine... decent power... incredible chassis and suspension. I want one. Plus they've held their resale value much better than any other japanese halo car (3000gt, svx, rx7, supra, 300zx, mr2, etc)