Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-15-2004, 07:57 AM
My car's Italian, right?

Send a message via AIM to Tim
My review of SVXperts 60/120k Tuneup

I bit the bullet yesterday and took my SVX for others to work on. I was very apprehensive about such a task and was almost about to try and take on this weekend project with my brother. But with the high recommendation of RSVX and the special for network members I thought I should just give him a try.

The Result:
Mike and his friend are amazing. They are great guys who really know what they are doing. I pulled up and they immediately started working on my SVX. Mike offered to drop me off at a local mall near him, but instead I decided to watch, which they also didn't mind. He also owns a 5 speed silver svx.

They both got right to work and had all the necessary tools to get off the crank pulley and the other pulleys for the waterpump. All my fluids were drained and refilled. Also, they told me of what I needed if I needed something and were very honest about it. They also degreased my engine for me which was also very nice of them. It was also very nice that they knew exactly what they were doing, whereas most Subaru places I took it to scratched their heads for a minute and began looking into the book and computers for answers.

I was very satisfied on my trip home. The car seemed to be more responsive and it seemed like it revved up quicker. The steering was a lot easier and my brakes definitely have a better pedal feel.

I drove an hour and 40 minutes for their service and I feel that it was well worth it. You can trust your SVX with mike. I really recommend him to anyone having a hard time finding someone to work on their car.
2012 Camry V6 SE

Last edited by Tim; 08-15-2004 at 08:50 PM.