Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2003, 10:16 PM
blue94svxlsi

bet you cant guess?

one mid summer day ago I was out chopping some wood with my daughter when I heard several helicopters coming from the treeline definitely
American turns out it was my old boss apparently some psycho was killing all my co-workers so my ex-employer left two green berets to protect me and my daughter just minutes after the boss hemied out in the huey I smelt petroleum products from the bush line I grabbed my daughter and hit the dirt the two green berets were now dead and I was in commando mode I told my daughter to hide under her bed and I made way for the garge were I had an arsenal I grabbed my HK-91 and ran back to the house I heard my daughters muffled screams so I looked out the window they took her into a blacked out ford E-350 cargo van with a triton V8 I started to run out of the house when a man a man with my daughter’s bracelet said everything is going to be alright I said wrong and shoot him in the head I proceeded to my Bronco II swaped usdm 351 Windsor and noticed the hood was popped they had yanked my spark plugys out I pushed the bronc to get it rolling and let inertia do the rest I was 4X4 down the hill I ended up crashing when I awoke I was greeted by another ex-coworker he wanted me to do a job on some president of another country I let them think that I agreed to this crazy mission but I had other stuff in mind they took me to the airport were me and one bad guy got on a plane headed to cuba I choose the isle seat and asked the stewart for a blankey and pillow when the jet was taxing for takeout I snapped the dudes neck put the pillow under is head and the cover on top I found my wat to the luggage compartment I found the landing gear access point I made my escape from the plane I raced my way back too the terminal and spotted another bad guy he was on the tele after he got off the phone he seem to be harassing a black lady she left and he followed so I followed she was walking towards the parking gorge I sneaked behind some other vehicles and listen in the dude was trying to score and she shoot him down (not literally) he said to here you ****in *****r and walked away I grabbed her by the mouth and said don’t scream I need your help she agreed and I said follow him she said I was afraid you were going to say that the dude got in a old yellow 911 80ish we followed him to the local mall were he went into a bar I had to make sure he didn’t see me because if they thought I wasn’t on the plane they would kill my daughter so I said to my new lady friend just get him out and I will do the rest she went into the bar and several minutes later they came out but she freaked and he saw me he went running toward a phonebooth so a ran to him grabbed the booth and threw it down to the lowere level of the mall he made out and ran to the undergroung parkijng garge I ran to the black girls car to give race I drove she road we had a two battle on the strrets xhanging it up running red lights hitting parked cars and people he finaly rolled the car on its side in a V90 turn I grabbed him by the ankle with one arm turned him upsidedown and shook him revealing the contents of his pockets I then dropped him from a cliff to his death in his personal possessions I found a hotel key so I went there me and the black lady sweeped the room when we heard a knock at the door I grabbed he blouse and tored it open to make here look cheap and said open the door while I hide behind it she opened the door and there was a big black guy who said weres sully she said in the shower he then walked in were we had a big fist fight and I impalled him with a piece of broken wood we then searches his car for clues and found a gas receipt for 250 gallons of amphibian aviation fuel we went to barns & noble to triangulate the range of were they could be we found only a island so we stold a water plane and set sail I said to the black lady friend I need to go shopping I went to surplus city and got gear guns knfes boom boom stuff we went to the island were I killed about 80 some odd people I got my daughter back and a new black lady friend
Old 05-21-2003, 10:27 PM
Headed to Texas...

OK....ensteele? Green1995SVX?

Some real good reason this guy is taking up bandwith?

jnj7707@yahoo.com
Old 05-21-2003, 10:32 PM
blue94svxlsi

bandwidth

OMG the never ending thread needs to be killed its posting for no reason please admins moderators do a poll its democradick if the people say no more storys then I will obey
Old 05-21-2003, 10:50 PM
tangwichjustin

My best guess is that your account is deleted in the next week blue.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:51 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
If it's democracy you want, I vote against your stories. I don't even care that they're off topic. It'd be one thing if they were generating any interest, but they're not - unless you count the building interest in seeing them end.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE
Old 05-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

curious

hey blue94svxlsi, out of curiosity...do you really own a svx? yet another question: do you really find this amusing? i mean yeah, you probably roused up a few people and all, but doesn't this get old after a while?
Old 05-21-2003, 11:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Quote:
OMG the never ending thread needs to be killed its posting for no reason please admins moderators do a poll its democradick if the people say no more storys then I will obey
No offense to anyone in this forum or to blue94svxlsi,

See blue, I think you kind of interpreted this forum in a different way. This is like a big family to everyone, and people here are just a little bit different then in the stories that you are posting. I don't think a lot of people understand the meaning of the stories, personally I don't understand a lot of them, even though I sometimes hang out in this kind of environment. And even then, when you come home to your family, or friends you usually do not start the conversation with some random, not related to anything story. May be I am wrong.
Usually this forum is used for an SVX talk. Of course sometimes it goes of the topic, however it is still related to SVX, or to the people that are involved in these stories. As i understand, you or your car, were not involved in any of the stories that you have told us. Plus no one knows anything about you, so it is hard to judge you, and the stories.

Also, to all SVX members, it is a bit odd reading all these posts, but please don't jump on someone that rapidly about racism, and other kinds of offences. There was a case like that in the yahoo board, I think you remember what I am talking about, may be not. It ended up fairly quick, but it was not very nice to read all that babble. Plus it sets you in a totally different mood, kind of angry and bitter.

I don't know, this is just my opinion.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 05-21-2003, 11:37 PM
*Special* Member

Send a message via AIM to Bwana
Hey blue...before you post again (hopefully never), please learn to use punctuation, and possibly a spell checker. It MIGHT make your posts easier to tolerate.

Thanks, and please...DONT come again!
1996 Brilliant Red L (AWD). Bought: 6-14-04 - Sold: 3-3-07 - 15.370 @ 89.65
1992 Claret/black LS #4086 (GF's). Bought: 6-30-04 - Sold: 7-29-07
1994 Pearl White LSi Bought: 2001? Sold: 2004?
Old 05-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Wow. Hey, I think you and Solar should hang out. You'd have a lot to talk about. :P

- Rob
Old 05-22-2003, 05:51 AM
svxeno

Re: bet you cant guess?

Quote:
Originally posted by blue94svxlsi
one mid summer day ago I was out chopping some wood with my daughter when I heard several helicopters coming from the treeline definitely.....
More proof someone is peeing in the gene pool.

Randy ii

Ignore <click>
Old 05-22-2003, 06:12 AM
Yeah, I'm still around

"Arnold" movie description/paraphrase.
Old 05-22-2003, 09:12 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by wawazat??
"Arnold" movie description/paraphrase.
Good call Todd! I was reading through all these posts waiting to see if someone caught that. 'Commando' was like my favorite movie for a couple weeks.... when I was 13....

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...
Old 05-22-2003, 11:03 AM

Ignore <CLICK>

Kelli

ps, this is the first member i have ignored
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 05-22-2003, 11:25 AM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Pockets
If it's democracy you want, I vote against your stories. I don't even care that they're off topic. It'd be one thing if they were generating any interest, but they're not - unless you count the building interest in seeing them end.

AYE!
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 05-22-2003, 12:27 PM
SVX Black Belt Master

Quote: