Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-21-2009, 03:19 PM

Uploading Pics

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have my car for sale on the site and can't figure out how to get pics of my car on the thread. I did upload to the member galleries but I am now stuck. I tried copy and paste but that doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Mike
Old 01-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Uploading Pics

Upload them to a photobucket account first, then you can use the image code provided there to show them inside your thread. Takes like 2 minutes to set up an account there if you dont have one.

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:29 PM

So-cal thanks for the quick reply yesterday. I opened an account on photobucket, and uploaded my four pics. However, I could not figure out how to put the link inside my ad for my car. I did send info but nothing where a viewer could see my pics. Could you possibly give me any more info on how to put DSCN3962.jpg for instance on my ad. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
Old 01-23-2009, 06:16 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

What you have to do for the forum is use a code...

Just put the link inside of two [.IMG] brackets.. One starting with [.IMG] thern the url, then ending with [./IMG].

(please note: you do NOT put the period in with the [.IMG] brackets. This is dome simply to show you how to use it without the forum thinking it's code)

Example:

[.IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/user/images/OMG1234.jpg[./IMG]

Simply copy and paste the pictures url. To get the url you could go to where the image is located on the website, right click the image, go to properties, then simply highlight the url and right click it, select "copy". Then to paste it, go to the location you wish to paste it, right click and select "paste".
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1½" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..