How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 02-27-2006, 03:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to RMaltzen
Giving praise where praise is due

I've seen many a post on here warning people about problem traders, ebay sellers, and anyone else who has caused our members problems during trades, sales, and purchases. Rarely, however, do I see a post praising someone who is very easy to deal with and made a transaction work very smoothly. This is the intent of my post.

Thndrmtn92svx was an awesome gal to work with in helping me get some new doors for my SVX, especially since I had just had a deal fall through, and end quite poorly. She did a great job packaging the doors so they would not see any damage, she sent me exactly what she said she would, in a timely manner, and was very fair with the price.

Anyone who considers getting into a transaction with her in the future has my blessing that you will be happy with what you find.

I'm now one step closer to restoring my SVX to her much deserved perfection.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:55 PM
#073 of 301

Ricerocket, you sold me my SVX for a fair price. You even went so far as to drive for several hours, with your wife following you as a ride home, all the way to the Canadian border to cut down my travel time. You brought me and my passenger energy drinks to keep us alert for the long ride home. I bought the car sight unseen, but you told me everything I needed to know-including the bad things. You threw a set of winter tires in with the deal, knowing how my Canadian winters get. I thank you very much for your honesty and your effort. I wish everyone could be this helpful when selling big ticket items on the internet. Thank you!
Barcelona Red '93 AE #073 of 301, 168k miles.