Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 04-26-2005, 06:53 AM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Look Alltrac, no need to say Perv and stuff like that to me or i will make your brains shattered on ALL the TRAC...
I'm not sure if there is more to the statement then I see (history between you guys), but when we type "j/k" it means "just kidding". The way I read it he wasn't trying to insult you, he was just joking around.

As for the car...
Nice job huck, looks great. I might even mistake it for a 2.5 on the road.

I always thought that subaru designed the grill like that to assist in forcing air through the radiator fins. Since I don't know much about aviation... maybe that is what the article is referring to and not aesthetics as I think it does.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 04-26-2005, 07:08 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Look Alltrac, no need to say Perv and stuff like that to me or i will make your brains shattered on ALL the TRAC...

1st, Either the girl is 6 or 16, i said she looks beautiful at that age, i meant she will grow up to become a beautiful lady, i did not mean anything dirty by that, i was just giving a friendly opinion.

2nd, i have a GF which i adore very much...

3rd, you are a very mad person, i suggest you go and have a psychiatric evaluation...

4th, i Live like gazillion miles away from the states you j/k Alltrac !!!

Maybe there are some things you will not understand in our way of life, we do not have sexual harrasment over here, neither it is considered wrong for guys to kiss on the cheek...
When we say over here that this 4 or 5 or 15 or 16 year old girl looks sweet, we do not mean we want to get into her pants, but rather she will grow older to become a beautiful lady... while you consider the issue as sexual harrassment...
And when it happens that for a long time you haven't seen your male friend, when you see him and only give him a handshake, you will be insulting him by meaning that you don't really like him... you should greet him by kissing him three times on the cheek...
Reverend: Just look around and find out where the back door is.
Parisher: I already looked! They ain't one!!
Reverend: Well..Reckon... Where do they want one?

I don't think he was serious Silverspear. I think he was just cutting up. A lot of that nonscense is happening over here right now, and it puts the subject in our minds... So it's easy to joke about it at times where it feels safe. And this is considered a "safe" forum.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I never go out from the back door... i always go from the front one. i am very sensitive these days to some words live Perv... and stuff, but i dunno why i understood j/k like "jerk" ... even though i know it as just kidding.........
i have been a lot into street fights these days....

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:33 AM

Quote:

1st, Either the girl is 6 or 16, i said she looks beautiful at that age, i meant she will grow up to become a beautiful lady, i did not mean anything dirty by that, i was just giving a friendly opinion.

2nd, i have a GF which i adore very much...

3rd, you are a very mad person, i suggest you go and have a psychiatric evaluation...

4th, i Live like gazillion miles away from the states you j/k Alltrac !!!

Maybe there are some things you will not understand in our way of life, we do not have sexual harrasment over here, neither it is considered wrong for guys to kiss on the cheek...
When we say over here that this 4 or 5 or 15 or 16 year old girl looks sweet, we do not mean we want to get into her pants, but rather she will grow older to become a beautiful lady... while you consider the issue as sexual harrassment...
And when it happens that for a long time you haven't seen your male friend, when you see him and only give him a handshake, you will be insulting him by meaning that you don't really like him... you should greet him by kissing him three times on the cheek...
Danny sorry that I offended you. If I had known you would get this upset I would have never posted it. You were the first person to comment about Huck's beautiful daughter so I yanked your chain jokingly. Any other member could have wrote the same post as you and my respone would have been the same.
Old 04-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by alltrac
Danny sorry that I offended you. If I had known you would get this upset I would have never posted it. You were the first person to comment about Huck's beautiful daughter so I yanked your chain jokingly. Any other member could have wrote the same post as you and my respone would have been the same.
Alltrac, i am also sorry i said those rude things about you, did you get my PM?

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.