Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 10-09-2008, 09:04 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
USMB down again?

Did the islamo fascists hack the USMB again? It's down... *grumbles* Anyone know any l33t h4x0rs that can fight back? The last time they traced it back to Saudi Arabia...
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: USMB down again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post
Did the islamo fascists hack the USMB again? It's down... *grumbles* Anyone know any l33t h4x0rs that can fight back? The last time they traced it back to Saudi Arabia...
Same people again

Tom
Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 AM

Registered SVX

they sux
1973 1400 GSR Yelo 2 Door Coupe awaiting Restoration
Old 10-10-2008, 06:35 AM
What do you mean wrong SVX?

Dumbass.

msglngth
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Same people again

Tom
Don't the ******* have anything better to do? Can't they like, leave the USMB alone and go hack barackobama.com? or irs.gov? or one of the Honduh forums? Would be nice if they decided to try and hack one of the Linux forums would not be good to piss off hackers...
1986 VW Jetta

Last edited by ensteele; 10-13-2008 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX

meh, Honestly, if you have nothing better to do than hack a car forum... you really need to get a grip. There is money to be made in that business, and they hack an old gen subie forum... They were born not

Tom
Old 10-10-2008, 10:47 PM

Don't you know we're not allowed to cal them ****** anymore? We must be politically correct! Since they do not wear ***** on their heads, but little ****, from now on we must call them ******.

Last edited by ensteele; 10-13-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondasucks View Post
Don't the ***** have anything better to do? Can't they like, leave the USMB alone and go hack barackobama.com? or irs.gov? or one of the Honduh forums? Would be nice if they decided to try and hack one of the Linux forums would not be good to piss off hackers...
Probably some random d**k pissed the guy off. I'd put my money on you. Hick.

[QUOTE=rpiereck;568026]Don't you know we're not allowed to cal them ***** anymore? We must be politically correct! Since they do not wear *** on their heads, but little ***, from now on we must call them **** [QUOTE]

That might've been funny and/or creative in the early 80s. Might've.

Last edited by ensteele; 10-13-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Subaru Technician

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar View Post
Probably some random dick pissed the guy off. I'd put my money on you. Hick.
I'm not a hick...

And the last time the page got hacked, they changed it to a bunch of islamo-fascism-terrorism-al-quaeda type junk, so I kinda think someone just decided to go out and find some page that was easy to hack, and we got hit... Dunno why they came back though... Last time they didn't delete the database or muck with anything but making the main page redirect to some terrorist site... from what I heard anyway, last time I looked at ultimatesubaru.org it redirected to www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/ which redirected back www.ultimatesubaru.org
1986 VW Jetta
Old 10-18-2008, 06:59 PM
I'm unpleasant, not stupid

Isn't it just as likely that it was some radical white-supremest group that wanted to get some hot-heads mad at a group of their choice? Seems more likely to me to puppet-master hate away then to draw flack towards themselves.

Only stupid people go out of there way to make other people hate them. Sort of like when our politicians go invade other countries just because we can...

Hate just creates more hate. I prefer more mellow thoughts.
Old 10-19-2008, 09:33 AM

It's not that. I find that the SVX boards, much like the Trans Am boards, are openly anti-Arab, without really caring much for what any Arab members on the board think, and usually without much reason. I was born in Manhatten and raised in the Bronx, Clifton, and Jersey City.

I'm first gen American, and my parents came here because life here is better than in our war torn home in Palestine. Despite the media and the government constantly antagonizing Arabs, specifically Muslim Arabs (which fyi are about 18% of the Muslims in the world), and all the rights constantly being breached, and all the injustices seen day in and day out, it's still better to live in America for now. I can't imagine moving anywhere other than maybe the UAE, but even there, the people are just too different for me to ever get used to living with.

I'm Palestinian-American. I'm also Muslim, and not just one by name. I follow the religon very closely. Being American is a hyphenated nationality usually, and the huge melting pot formed over the past hundered years has become our identity, but there are still too many people not willing to accept that. Even the big bad government is helping us mainstream and love this country we're in. Just last month, Immigration granted the sheik at our local masjid citizenship, along with the rest of his family. He was initially denied because the Israeli government said he was a Hamas terrorist. They even sent three government representatives to the hearing in Newark to testify against him, and they admitted to holding and torturing him for months on end, telling him that if he just said he was part of them, that it would all stop. It was all shot down, and they were ridiculed in court by the judge for what they did. For those interested, this is a little video people made when they were raising awareness for the whole thing. I'm sure if you his name or youtube it, you'd come up with a bunch of reports and whatnot on what happened:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3mAUAtoIjI
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts1lb...eature=related

There are also a considorable number of Muslims and Arab Muslims in the United States Armed Forces. All the negative campaigning against Muslims and Islam after 9/11 killed a natural resource for America for people who naturally spoke the language. There would've never been a shortage of translators, guides, etc. had that not happened. In a few months, I'll be leaving for Basic Training for the ANG to help keep my home safe and to oust all the evil people that have done terrible things in the name of my religon. Do you know why the number of people that converted to Islam spiked in America after 9/11? Because people wanted to know if these people were really as insane and brainwashed as they seemed to be on TV. Qur'ans flew off shelves in Barnes and Noble, Borders, small bookstores, and local libraries. Seerat Al-Rasool (The Life Story of the Prophet Muhammad) soon followed when they Qur'ans were sold out. Educate yourselves just a little bit before you go around generalizing.

Do you honestly think that we raise our kids with all the love, time, and attention any good family would just so they could go blow themselves up? The fact that people think that that's possible means that some educating is needed, and the fact that things like that happen mean that there's definitely something wrong with that part of the world. I would highly suggest you all go watch Occupation 101. It interviews a lot of Jewish/Israeli people, red cross, UN, former political figures, former Israeli government officials and the like, and they all speak of the situation in Palestine. Here's a link for those interested:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...01&emb=0&aq=f#

That's my $0.02 on this. I don't wear a towel/sheet on my head, I don't ride camels, and I don't want to blow anything up other than a few fireworks we pick up from the PA wholesalers every now and then. Stop being ignorant. That is all.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

With all do respect to all Members, Race, Sex, Religion, etc... Let me clarify this point, that even not people like Omar know since I can consider myself "wandering" in the Middle East area.

Well to start with, the region that you know as Middle East is divided between the Gulf (KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, etc...) area and the Levant (Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Jordan, etc...) area.

I was born in Lebanon and now working in Qatar (Near Dubai and Saudi Arabia). I am a Christian, and we as Christian Lebanese do not consider ourselves as Arabs. I know I have stated before that I am a Christian Arab, but after sitting with Religious people between Christians and Muslims, I can generalize this:
The language of the prophet Muhammad's "tribe" was Arabic and after the Qu'ran existed, it was expanded throughout the Levant and Gulf area, and this is why we all speak Arabic now, even the Christians living here... but if you want to know what should the Christians speak, you should go back to the language of the Christ at that time...

With all do respect to Omar and his origin of being a Palestinian, let me say this:
I am now living in a purely Muslim society and I got to know a lot of people, of them Sheikhs who are really following the words of the Qu'ran in all its details. Extremists do exist because of the BAD interpretation of the Qu'ran in that part of the world.

For example in that piece of sh!t Saudi Arabia (Sorry for putting it that way), what they teach Muslims in Mosques is: "Death to America, death to Israel!!"
Is this how Muslims should pray? Do you know that Muslims in Qatar and UAE are making those in KSA a laughing stock? They EVEN do not consider Saudi Arabia Muslims as true ones because of all those "bad" teachings...

Omar, you do not know what is happening here since you are living in a modern society... but you should come over and see the degree of extremism and how it is affecting negatively the societies.

Just to put things into perspective, the bad Islam exists in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Yemen, whereas other countries like UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain are living in a semi modern society with fascism to its lowest extreme.

So far, the average American person knows only about the existence of Islams... but from what I am seeing in my part of the world (and I know Omar will not like this), extremism is 90% from the side of Sunnis (Hence Al Qaeda and Bin Laden and the others) whereas the other 10% is from the Shias.

I also do not want to get into the Levant area (Leb., Palest., Syria, Iraq, Iran...) since you know the feelings of the Lebanese towards both the Palestinians and Jews... I just don't want to drift off topic...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 10-19-2008, 01:52 PM

Considering Saudi Arabia as a Muslim state is an insult. You put it in words better than they deserve. The richest people in the world live there, and their money comes from the oil profits from their land. Poverty, disease, and every negative thing you can think of stems from them. SilverSpear (sorry dude, don't know your real name) is 110% right on that.

With regards to the Sunni Muslims being responsible for 90% of the terror operations, please don't think that I (or any of us here in America) think that our own people are angels and everyone else is the devil. We know. I know. I watch Al-Jazeera at night and see what they do to our own people. Hamas and Fateh in my own country are filled with nothing but scum. They're killing each other and their own people for political control, and say it's God's way. They all have their own special place in Hell. I also have family scattered all over, so I'm fairly well informed on what's going on, but I don't have the first hand experience that I'm sure you do.

I have a lot of Christian Lebs as friends here. We have Muslims from all over, Christian Arabs (catholic, coptic, etc), and Jews as part of our chill group. We go watch movies, go to skate parks and hang out, and live and study together. Change isn't going to come from the Middle East, at least I don't think so. The American Muslims are becoming stronger as a group and showing people what the real Islam is like. As I'm sure you know yourself, our "leaders" do anything but what their title suggests.

Ehh, time will tell I suppose.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

Quote:
SilverSpear (sorry dude, don't know your real name)
Danny

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 10-19-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
It's not that. I find that the SVX boards, much like the Trans Am boards, are openly anti-Arab, without really caring much for what any Arab members on the board think, and usually without much reason.
Omar, I took a look at a bit of your videos and will look farther into them when I have more time. I have a problem with this 'religion of peace" when we keep hearing that they want to destroy America. Is not a rumor, it is the stated policy of Arab countries. After 9/11 it was 2 years before any of the Arabic leaders rebuked that disastrous action. Centurys ago Mohamed conquered most of the known world by much of the same kill, rape, and destroy actions. The Muslins were confronted and stopped. The same thing is still going on in the name of Mohamed and Allah today in some African nations-is this really a "religion of peace" religion?

Most of the Arabic countrys will never rest until they destroy them or drive all the people in Israel into the sea.

I would like your $0.02 on what should happen to the people of Israel and their nation?

[/QUOTE]That's my $0.02 on this. I don't wear a towel/sheet on my head, I don't ride camels, and I don't want to blow anything up other than a few fireworks we pick up from the PA wholesalers every now and then. Stop being ignorant. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I am a Texan! I don't live in Texas, but have migrated to the United states of America.

I don't wear cowboy boots, do not ride horses, and no longer brag like crazy to everyone that will listen about the place I live in. I am a reformed fireworks person and have not blown up any fireworks in decades. My fireworks celebration is confined to the TV coverage.

There is a fine line between "Stop being ignorant" and the realization that there will be a battle, the battle of Armageddon, A between Muslims and Israel and probably America, if America has not already been destroyed before that battle happens.

Do we have a reason to be concerned?

That's my $0.02 on this.

Keith...

Last edited by kwren; 10-19-2008 at 04:15 PM.