How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 04-20-2010, 08:47 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Trans resistor

Thank you Cam for inserting some common sense into this thread. To be honest I am sick and tired of stupid people who can not read and comprehend what is fact.

Post #8 --- Keith Sated --- “smallcar kit=bad idea”

Post #13 --- Keith stated/implied, but did not clearly make the accusation, that a shift kit had ruined his transmission. If so this is of vital interest.

Post #15 --- I courteously requested further confirmation and information.

Post #16 --- Keith replied in a very nasty manner but did not provide the confirmation or information obviously of interest to members.

Post #17 --- Keith added to his sarcasm.

Post #20 --- I quite tactfully tried to make sense of posts by Keith, as a means of obtaining information of vital interest.

Post #21 --- In the event that the author requires a pissing match, he has started badly by pissing into a strong prevailing wind. I am abused by an idiot who is unable to read or comprehend what has been clearly written in black white, as well as in red.

The opinion expressed is that anyone who makes an effort towards ensuring accuracy in the interest of others and writes in an adult manner, by default “come off as the most self righteous pompous a-hole on the planet.“

If post #13 had been written accurately in my pompous manner, my pompous reply accurately comprehended and replied to in other than a pompous sarcastic nasty manner, the pissing match which I had nothing to do with, would not exist. I always find it interesting that a blank profile usually provides an explicit character reference.

Post #22 --- If it were not for argument the stupid would prevail, and all things everywhere would be wrong. The included threat is again badly directed given the prevailing wind.

Post #24 ---Thank you Cam, you are a bright light in the tunnel. If and when there is an accurate reply to this post the very simple valid question, which raised all of this stupidity can hopefully be resolved. That is provided the infants stay in their sand pit.

Post #25 --- It is a bugger when an arsonist does not know that his arse is on fire.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:29 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
Maybe "ruined the way my transmission shifted"could be better translated as...

Rough shifting...
soon with the rougher shifting, the transmission started slipping and the car stopped its forward motion...

Keith
Keith,

N.B. I have abbreviated your post in order to save space. Please, not another outburst accusing me of some slight of hand or whatever.

In all of this, my object has been to ascertain and finalise something of very real interest and of special importance, no matter what you may try to infer.

Please leave out all the back chat and simply answer concisely yes or no. ---

Are you sure that the Smallcar shift kit actually and directly caused the ruin of your transmission?

Yes I know that you have said this and that, and that is the problem. An accusation has been made and clear answer is required, i.e. a simple yes or no.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!
Old 04-21-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Old 04-21-2010, 01:23 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
wow, seriously this is getting beyond annoying....
Old 04-21-2010, 08:22 AM

Registered SVX

In the absence of any sensible reply, it can be concluded that Post #13 constituted no more than a blast of very hot air, as has now been so aptly illustrated.

Harvey notably has fanned the flames and jumped in with a worthless post, hoping to slander me. He then continues with a mercenary outburst plugging his “cheap” “QC”, while at the same time baiting Nate.

N.B. Nate.

In order to confirm your valid statement, you have only to refer Harvey here. ---

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37433

(Included information --- ”What we are doing here is increasing the apply pressures on the clutch packs to increase their holding power, increasing the fluid flow to the planetary to improve lubrication, and modifying some shift pressures to quicken shifts.”)

Be very sure when s h i t hits my fan it is ready and running, no matter what. Take it or leave it I do not give a bugger.

Last edited by Trevor; 04-21-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM
Unregistered User

Send a message via MSN to Freeman
Registered SVX

Okay, pack it up, burn it down..

This has turned into turn into a posting match. If you don't have something to contribute to the post in question, then don't say anything. I thought it was funny at first but don't drag it out for days..
1992 Pearl White LS-L "Ruslana" #4946 - 180k on body, 95k on engine.
Mods: ECU bead crush, 15 min mod, 20 min mod, drilled/slotted rotors & Axxis ceramic brakes, SS lines, 17" Evoke F1 wheels, XS-HF137 Sony Xplod speakers, 6000k HID's (lows & fogs), resistor mod, 1˝" Sleek Spoiler mod, custom exhaust by svxfiles, '02 WRX aluminum racing radiator by svxfiles, Summit Racing 400# x 300# springs w/ Koni's by svxfiles, ClassGlass fiberglass hood /w scoop, Nevin's rear sway bar, '97 grille, phenolic spacers, custom LED interior lighting, custom paint.
†"War doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"†
Work to be done: Tinted windows, clear/LED tail lights, tailbar mod, "Power Mode" mod, Supertone horns, clear corners & headlight lenses, 2 pc splitters or custom bumper, Alcyone side skirts, TruSpeed Stage III SVX Intake, Hydra, 4.44 tranny swap, JDM auto folding side mirrors, engine rebuild, super charger, STi seats, bone leather interior /w SVX emblem, dash overhaul, SVX decals, paint (stock color). Total cost?: 22k At least it's going down..

Last edited by Freeman; 04-21-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:10 AM

Registered SVX

agreed! keep it cool guys!