How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 12-05-2006, 10:45 AM

Help!! Desperate and at end of my rope!

Hello Everyone,
Although this is my first time posting on this site, but I am No stranger to Subaru meets, alot of you know me through my Ex aka. SUBAFREAK. I normally do not post on this site but i'm am in desperate need. Let me explain... between freak and I we have 2 kids 11 and 6. I have the house in Charlestown, RI and have been trying to sell for a year. I've had it rented but still had to kick in $ to make mortgage. but now house is no longer rented and my bills have been piling up and i'm sad to report for the last 3 months I have been on my own since I've had no child support sent to me from Subafreak. So in the past months I been very stressed out I had to take my daughter to hospital for a lump that has developed in her armpit.. I am very worried and scared about it I hope its nothing...........

I am desperate and I am wondering if anyone....ANYONE would be interested
in buying a 3 possibly 4 bed private house near the beach to please contact
Realitor Dave Binns from Remax # 1-800-677-0021 I think ext. 353 asking
289,000 to 280,000 for it, at best I will get about 6,000 out of the sale which
would be very helpful to my situation. I bought Ex out 45,000, mistake on my part but I was worried about where he would go without money. I have until
Dec 31, before contract runs out and if you qualify, i would be will to go alittle low on price without realitor involved ha ha funny he'd be making more than me, a cool 14,000 but anyway.... thank you if you have read this post
if it runs past dec 31 you can contact by private message hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to use thanks for your time!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: