Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Interior Mods

Old 02-17-2005, 04:44 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
The4.11 gears make all the difference. Besides the fact that you run out of gears real quick. I find myself running out of third gear very quickly. I try not to go faster than that most of the time(Key word: most). The 4.11 5speed is absolutly amazing. Just dropping into 4th at 70 and running through a hard turn and slingshot out of it at 110 is incredible. I had a Porsche crap his pants as everyone slowed to take this turn, I used reverse psychology on them and made them look like they were going backwards

5speed makes the SVX sooooooo much fun to drive, and my legacy trans has held up pretty well so far as a daily driver. My clutch has minimal chatter since i cut the flywheel 5k ago. Enjoy Johnny, next time you are in the Philly area look me up and we can meet up and compare 4.11 5mt's Later all.

Tom
Old 02-17-2005, 04:51 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally posted by tomssvx

i don't gangsta lean in my seat, I am 6'4" and my seat is pushed all the way back but the back is not leaning back. HEheheheh Gangsta lean is hillarious, I pull up to a gangsta leaner and just hold myself 3" away from the steering wheel to offset the cool factors in the area. (Super cool gangsta lean vs. Super cool old lady smush)

Tom
i gangsta lean....my friends call my seating position the mean gangsta lean haha!

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 02-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Maniac modifier

Tom you are rediculous sometimes

Tom
Old 02-18-2005, 02:27 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Tom you are rediculous sometimes

Tom
LOL isnt it weird typing your own name to say something to someone else? There sure are alot of Tom's on the network.....at least all the cool SVX'ers r named Tom

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 02-18-2005, 03:08 PM
One teal and One yellow

Re: Another hidden SVX feature: Cell Ph Holder

I have done that too. It fits two of my phones even. I like to do that when doing long distance drive in the SVX.

Not leaving phones in that "holder" in short trip drive. Worrying if the phones might fall off while opening and closing the door.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05
Old 02-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Maniac modifier

Quote:
Originally posted by soobiesvx93

LOL isnt it weird typing your own name to say something to someone else? There sure are alot of Tom's on the network.....at least all the cool SVX'ers r named Tom

The Toms on the Network are definately the COOLEST guys around. Anyway, it is kinda weird saying and typing your own name when adressing someone else. I will admitt that much.

Tom
Old 02-19-2005, 12:21 AM
no limitation as limitation

those new motorola razors..... you could fit like 8 of them in the door opener, best part is that they GLOW LIKE TRON!!!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Quote:
The4.11 gears make all the difference. Besides the fact that you run out of gears real quick. I find myself running out of third gear very quickly. I try not to go faster than that most of the time(Key word: most). The 4.11 5speed is absolutly amazing. Just dropping into 4th at 70 and running through a hard turn and slingshot out of it at 110 is incredible. I had a Porsche crap his pants as everyone slowed to take this turn, I used reverse psychology on them and made them look like they were going backwards

5speed makes the SVX sooooooo much fun to drive, and my legacy trans has held up pretty well so far as a daily driver. My clutch has minimal chatter since i cut the flywheel 5k ago. Enjoy Johnny, next time you are in the Philly area look me up and we can meet up and compare 4.11 5mt's Later all.

Tom
I'd love to. I'll PM you next time I'll be in the area (honestly it is very rare) and have some time to spend. You do the same if ever you travel into the Lehigh Valley area. Heck, we can get together in several weeks in Reading anyways.

Johnny

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Maniac modifier

nice.