SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Raysir SVX

Wink The Largest Cruise in the World!

The "Woodward Dream Cruise" which has been called the largest
cruise event in the world starts on the 15th of Aug I believe. I would likje to know if any SVX owners will be representing. The cruise goes from 8 mile and woodward to a suburb called pontiac
which is about 20 miles north. If you don't attend the event will be
covered by the Speed channel.
Old 07-30-2003, 05:27 AM
Fighting with electricity

Send a message via AIM to SVX10 Send a message via Yahoo to SVX10
Oh fo sho! We should get as many SVXs together as we can before the cruise and roll in together. Despite all the super fast, super collectible cars out there, I'm guessin' a pack of 3-7 SVXs would catch a good amount of attention...maybe even some camera time!!

For those close to MI, I would say a 4 hour drive is definately worthy of the Cruise...that means Chicago is in, Indy is close to in...we could make it into a meet.

Anyway, I'm in. Maybe I can help Todd finish up the 5 speed swap so that he can be in. Nick, if you're not gone by then, you should come. Scott, come on down to the D-town. We've got to get a bunch of us together!
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

I don't care if Subaru says it's STI...it will always be STi to me
Old 07-30-2003, 08:03 PM

c'mon people. It'll be grand!! Tell us you're coming !! Would it help if we picked one of the dates, cuz the cruise lasts a whole week. If a date and time would help, please post. I'm sure we can work somethign out.
92 SVX LS-L - Ebony Pearl - 2002 WRX 5MT trans w/STi gearset (rebuilt & installed myself ) - BMW E46 HID retrofit - Kenwood Headunit - Phoenix Gold 75x4 RMS amp - Alpine Type R 6.5" front components - Alpine Type R 6x9 3way rear speakers - 18"x9" Rota G-Force wheels w/225/40ZR18 Toyo T1R's - Mychailo's custom springs - Urethane front & rear sway bar bushings - KC exhaust (2.5" dual magnaflow) - Escaine seat swap - Removed Spoiler

Old 07-30-2003, 08:09 PM
Yeah, I'm still around

Unhappy Sorry Mat

but I'm out of town that weekend. I missed last years as well, but for a slightly better reason and location. (eh Joe )

Have a good time and check the NASIOC board. Hodges Subaru in Ferndale (right on the route) put on a little shin-dig last year. They may do it again this year.

Todd
Old 08-01-2003, 09:43 AM

bump

So, what about the Pennsylvanians? There are tons of SVXs semi-close to Detroit. Why does nobody want to come? The Cruise lasts 1 week and the two weekends "connected" to that week. It starts Friday night, August 15th. I was thinking a Saturday night would be good for people. So, if something was set in stone for either Saturday night the 16th at 5pm, or Saturday night the 23rd at 5pm, would people come. What about hotel reservations? Would that help? I'll put together a full meet style agenda if people are willing to come. You WILL see some amazing cars. I'm starting a list:

SVX10
Raysir SVX

Old 08-01-2003, 11:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to AnthraXFan Send a message via Yahoo to AnthraXFan
wish i could head myself out there, but going camping that weekend...shoot, that would have made a good excuse to go head to a friends over there, sorry

Go to my Site!

http://www.railroadfan.com