Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-30-2003, 09:59 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Question Sprint Vision Phones????----- not about SVX's (sorry)

If there is anyone out there with a Sprint PCS Vision phone, specifically a Samsung N400.. I need some help... with the old phone you could get on AOL IM and chat. I was trying to do it with this phone but can't figure it out... I know the internet service is diffrent but........?????? If anyone knows how to do it please help me out I want to beable to chat with some of ya everynow and then.... Thanks

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-30-2003, 10:37 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: HEY

hey marine, check out the southeast forum about clemson.

anyway, you shouldn't be chatting that's our dollar you're chatting on ;D get to work! by the way can you send some explosives down here? i can paypal it. i would like to help with the safety issues of explosives too ;D i'd be doing the research for free ...hehe
Old 01-30-2003, 11:05 AM

Cool explosives....

sounds good Noir... What do ya want??? 500lbers, 1000lbers, or the big boys 2000lbers???? I also have a few cluster bombs I'd be willing to sell for about $500,000 a peice... Hey tell ya what, if ya get one I'll even throw in a free Stebro Exaust!!!

** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 01-30-2003, 05:44 PM
iced_out_svx

Sales Rep

I sell sprint phone through my place of business. The N400 is one of the most difficult phones on the market to use. It is also one of the worst. The phone has major software problems. How long have you had it? If you can return it, do it. Get the LG5350. One of the best phones on the market. As far as I know it is 50$ fo mew customers and 150$ for existing. If you have had your phone and sevice for less than 30 days you can get the 5350 for new customers price. If not, pay the 150$ it will be your best investment.

ICE
Old 01-31-2003, 06:07 AM

N400...

Hey Ice..... why is the N400 so bad??? Is it internal phone problems or just the Sprint Network having a problem with the phones??? I love my phone... I'm not saying that it dosn't have it's problems everynow and then. I guess what I really love about it is the design. The first phone that I had was the N200. I live that design were the ear peice flips out instead of the mic. Plus I've already learned how to use it. What is wrong with the software??? do you have alot of people commin back to ya saying that they don't like the phone??? I know eventually I'll get another phone that I like alot more, but for right now I am just trying to learn the new Vision service and how to navigate on it... That is my main thing at the moment.... But thanks anyway.... Are you gonna be at reading??? if you are I'm sure that I'll meet ya and you can show me a bit more about the Vision thingie.... Thanks!!

Old 01-31-2003, 11:32 AM
not just a fan, a Member!

i'm having fun with my sanyo scp 5300....
but taking pictures outdoors in midwest winters gave me the cold this week.... aww... feel so sick... blech....
Old 02-03-2003, 07:18 PM
iced_out_svx

Software

It is a software problem. People always bring them in because the software locks up. No I can't make it to reading.

ICE
Old 02-04-2003, 09:18 AM

you mean the phone kinda freezes and you have to turn it off??? Yea mine does that too. I just turn it off and then turn it back on. that usually fixes it... It really sucks that it has to have a problem. I love the way that the phone is designed and yet, it has to be the one that is all jacked up... we should protest at Samsung plant.... Get them to work on it!!!! Catch ya later!!