Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2003, 12:27 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Question Anyone have a muscle car?

As I mentioned here some friends and I hope to be making a movie this summer.

I'm in the process of getting contacts on some things we will need for the filming.

Today I'm asking if anyone has an old muscle car we could use. Basically anything American from the 60's or 70's will work, first preference would be a coupe, but any old sedan will work if that is all we can get.

I'm definitely not looking for a show car here. In fact, the script calls for something a little beat up and dirty.

The car will be used in several primary scenes of the movie, driven by the two main characters. Mostly driven on paved public roads, but like I said we will want it to have a dirty, dusty feel. No stunts or fast driving, but we will fake a flat tire (probably put a flat tire on the car after it has stopped, never actually drive on it). We can supply the wheel with the flat probably if that is a concern.

The car will be needed at least a day or two, we can try to get all the shots with the car in one day possibly if everything coordinates that way. Of course the owner of the car is welcome to supervise the entire time if they don't want to entrust the car to me, we can always use extra hands on the set.

That's all I can think of for now, talk about full disclosure!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...