Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 03:01 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Right on Mr. President.... This group of people is an awesome bunch.... I have noticed that alot of the newcomers here have no sense of houmor (spelling??)..... It is all a joke, wait let me say it in bigger letters for those with reading problems.....The whole ricer thing is not really an attack on people here.... it is a joke about how stupid those cars look.... I seem to find that those that defend the ricers either are one or use to be one. You are on an SVX board now..... So F***ing drop it!!!!!!! And that stupid trash about 4 pages long that was typed defending Hondas, What the F**K!?!?!?! Who really would want to sit there and read all of that... I started to but couldn't concentrate long enough.... Really if you want to try to explain to us about Hondas all the stuff that we already know (reliability, efficency, ect) you are wasting your time, Really!!!! How long did it take to write that trash???? And now for the closing, Get a dammn Sense of humor!!!!! You will never get your point accross in an internet Forum so just drop it and bring it up at a meet or something!!!!!! Then if there is a dissagreement I'm sure that I can help ya work it out!!!!! ..... I swear, sometimes I feel like I am sourounded by idiots!!!!!!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 04-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Casper Killer

Send a message via AIM to BLKSVX92 Send a message via Yahoo to BLKSVX92
I find it interesting how you say that many newcomers dont have a sense of humor, when most of those who have posted in this thread are not newcomers at all.

Yes id agree that certain cars look stupid, but the sheer fact that if one owns a honda automatically makes them a ricer, i think not. Yes we are on an SVX board, but this board is not soly about the SVX, its about the people, their ideas, opinions, and stories. There is no need to profanity, and if one isnt going to take the time to read people's thoughts, why do you take the time to post something so negative.

Id like to hope that we all do have a sense of humor, and the reason why this thread started was not because of the modified civic nation comercial, which is funny, but what a few people had to say about "ricers"

I feel that there are no idiots here, everyone can always learn something new.

Mike..would you please delete this thread.

1992 SVX Build 4/91 SOLD TO gsodonis
2002 Civic Si SOLD
2005 Lancer Evolution VIII TRADED
2008 STi
Old 04-26-2003, 03:20 PM
alacrity024

Quote:
Originally posted by BLKSVX92
Mike..would you please delete this thread.
no, don't.. there are a couple of really good links in this thread, as well as some valuable information.. let the arguments contained herein stand as a reminder to us of our own occasional faults.. sort of like the way the germans preserved Auschwitz..

-adam
Old 04-26-2003, 03:21 PM
sith

Locking this thread, cause it's got too many upper case words... (and it's just going to continue to be a flame war)

-Colin
Old 04-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Casper Killer

Send a message via AIM to BLKSVX92 Send a message via Yahoo to BLKSVX92
fair..then lets just stop all of this..and remember the simple truth...to each their own

1992 SVX Build 4/91 SOLD TO gsodonis
2002 Civic Si SOLD
2005 Lancer Evolution VIII TRADED
2008 STi
Closed Thread