Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 08-08-2002, 03:06 PM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Thumbs up Sounds good

Yeah, I'm up for a mini meet, just let me know a date, place, and time and I'll see what I can do. Capsody, how did you find out that he used 89 all the time?

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300
Old 08-08-2002, 04:15 PM

Beast, check out the Upcoming Meets section. We are planning a meet for the end of August. PM me your phone or email address and we can discuss the plans.
98 Outback 180k
98 Dodge Durango 120k Ski Bus
A multitude of skis to feed my need to go faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Old 08-17-2002, 11:21 PM
CopsodyX

I found out she used 89 because I found receipts under the seats...wow. What a thorough detailing that dealer did!

<<I hope it is not Welsh Subary since I just bought my car from them..>>

Did anyone else pick this one up

Seriously, though, that ain't good. LarryIII said that the teenage owner of this car beat the hell out of it.
Old 08-17-2002, 11:56 PM
I_Alcyone_I

did you get anything out of the dealership?. I got screwed on my car. but i guess not as bad as some others have been. i've put probobly 1500-2000 into mine already. Its almost in good shape but i have a couple things to buy first. Blue tinted drivers sliding glass and a right wheel. Tires and breaks in the future, but those are common things that need replacing. there is a problem with my rear diff but i dont consider that a huge problem. Its probobly just one of my rear cv's. If it werent for my 300 dollar a month car insurance payment i would have everything fixed by now.

Last edited by I_Alcyone_I; 08-17-2002 at 11:58 PM.
Old 08-18-2002, 12:11 AM
CopsodyX

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Alcyone_I
did you get anything out of the dealership?. I got screwed on my car. but i guess not as bad as some others have been. i've put probobly 1500-2000 into mine already. Its almost in good shape but i have a couple things to buy first. Blue tinted drivers sliding glass and a right wheel. Tires and breaks in the future, but those are common things that need replacing. there is a problem with my rear diff but i dont consider that a huge problem. Its probobly just one of my rear cv's. If it werent for my 300 dollar a month car insurance payment i would have everything fixed by now.
HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 grand? I wish. Try 5 for mine, and then, maybe some more. I was BURNED. But i'll get the bastards. My mom has very vicious lawyers . Well, I hope I get them. I'm trying to go easy right now on them, try to work out a deal. When you read my 12 page report when the issue is resolved, feel free to go down to XXXX XXXXXX XXXX in PA and break some of their ****.
Old 08-18-2002, 09:10 AM

what dealer are you talking about?
98 Outback 180k
98 Dodge Durango 120k Ski Bus
A multitude of skis to feed my need to go faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Old 08-18-2002, 10:34 AM
CopsodyX

I don't think I should post it yet as i'm still trying to work something out with them. I will post though in no more than two weeks with the offender.

Really, this has to be the most dishonest bunch i've ever seen. It's frightening. They just has ANOTHER **** SVX on ebay, and because they run private auctions, I couldn't e-mail the high bidder and warn them.