Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
The Situation in the Middle East

Following the last few pages of this thread http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31422 I continue with this one to bring you the latest news of what is happening/what will happen in the Middle East and my country.

As you all heard about the bombing of the Golden Mosque's dome in Iraq. Well even though most of you will be happy and would say individually "Hell yeah.. hope they burn all the muslims also...", this is still a huge step towards Chaos and disaster. If the situation gets more serious, we would be facing a war, destruction and more terrorism... That mosque was very very old and represents the Shiites' "VATICAN"... they think the Muslim Sunnites did that terrorist act but I think they are not the ones who did it.

I hope you can understand what I will tell you know, if you want the truth, you must open yourselves to all possibilities and read our way of thinking through things. Objectivity is the method to use, here I go:

You all know that after 9/11, USA declared "Jihad" over the dictatorship countries in the Middle East and Asia. You started with Afghanistan, and you won there. Then you attacked Iraq, but you couldn't contain the situation there, still... After more than two years, you considered Iraq now as the second Vietnam, you know, no organised army in the World can overcome an irregular army or terrorist group unless it does another Hiroshima. This is unlikely to happen in this situation. Christians in the ME are rare, there are located in Lebanon (most of them), a little bit in Syria, Egypt and Jordan. Iraquis are all Muslims. So causing a fight between Christians and Muslims is not likely to be the solution, forces must be equal, so Muslims Sunnites and Muslims Chiites must fight, which will weaken their spot and allowing USA and Europe to overcome their obstacles while watching muslims fight between each other.

Most of you are going to object this way of thinking, but as you have that thing between Black/White discrimination, we have that thing between Religious discrimination. Muslim Sunnites do not like Muslim Shiites, even that they prefer siding to Christians or Druzes against each others, but they unite against Jews. Christians Orthodox do not like Catholics but not to the similar extent between Muslims, they always unite against any other religion (My dad is Catholic Maronite(*) and my mom is Orthodox).. so we accept each other. Druzes are some other complicated form of Muslims... they switch sides (or color) easily, we call them Cameleons .

(*) as I explained before, we are Catholics, but because one priest was acknowledged by the Vatican as being a Saint, his name was Maroun, so he became St.Maroun, and we are his followers, so we are called Maronites (just to point that we are Lebanon's Catholics, but our prayers, beliefs and mass is 100% the same as ordinary Catholics).

Going back to our topic, that Shiite mosque that was bombed was the cause that the other Sunnite mosques were bombed the next few days. This will ignite a war in the ME between the Sunnites and Shiites, which will resolve the situation in Syria, Lebanon (Hizbullah), Iraq and Iran. Muslims will fight each other until they weaken and foreigners will take control and resolve worldwide terrorism.

I do not think that Sunnites bombed this Golden Mosque and caused that huge misunderstanding between muslims because I think no one would be willing to start such a war unless he wants something from it. Would anyone from you whites over there go to a black people neighborhood and start calling them niggers??? (sorry for being such straightforward with it, but I had to convey the message in a way, I know you are all mature people)
Does it seem right to you?
Sorry but I think USA and Europe want to resolve the situation in the Middle East once and for all by turning the muslims attention away from the invasion and make them fight each other...

Do you think in Lebanon there is only Hizbullah as a Militia? YOU ARE WRONG!!
here they are:
Shiites --> Hizbullah and Amal (still have their weapons)
Sunnites --> Extremists (have some light weapons) and Hariri (son of ex Prime Minister who was killed last Feb 14 by that huge bomb in downtown Beirut), he is so rich that he can buy and mobilize troops in an instant.
Christians --> Ouwwet and Kataeb (who were in control in Lebanon from 1975 till 1988), those were backed by the JEWS and Ariel Sharon (when he was a general), they have more weapons than Hizbullah themselves, still hidden in caves and grottos in the mountains and even in building basements. There were words also that they still have 140 tanks brand new in a neutral zone in Cyprus (but I cannot confirm that)

Also in Christians there are Ahrar and Tayyar el Watani, those two are pure democratic parties, the Ahrar played also a part in the Lebanese war, they were armed but not anymore now, and they will never be. I am a member of Tayyar el Watani, this party is supported by 75 - 80% of the Christians in Lebanon, it is not purely Christian, but more like all religions party, it englobes some Shiites (5%), Sunnites (10%), Christians (75-80%) and Druzes (25%) who want reform, honesty and audit over the stolen funds for the last 16 years of Syrian occupation which lead to our 40 billion US$ theft.

Now the big news is that weapons are being offered for free again now preparing for the potential war over here between the Sunnites and Shiites. The Ouwwet (christians) are opening again the depots of amunition (we need to protect ourselves at the end, there might be invasion of our homes in that war, but we will never be part of it).

I was personally asked yesterday by an Ouwwet member (he is my closest friend) if I needed any weapons for my personal protection, so I asked for another AK47 and a Zeek. He promised he will get... it seems instability will always be a part of my life

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 02-26-2006 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Andy
Thanks for the update. Although we have no way of knowing the accuracy of your statement, it seems credible, more credible than some of the statements from western governments

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I would be a young man again and had to decide how to make my living, I
would not try to become a scientist or scholar or teacher. I would rather
choose to be a plumber or a peddler in the hope to find that modest degree
of independence still available under present circumstances.
-- Albert Einstein, The Reporter, November 18 1954
Old 02-26-2006, 09:33 AM
<<<Alcyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy
Thanks for the update. Although we have no way of knowing the accuracy of your statement, it seems credible, more credible than some of the statements from western governments
I would trust Danny more than I trust my (U.S.) media and government statements on the subject!

Dan
Old 02-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Thank you guys for your trust, I am waiting for more comments on the subject and I will keep you posted for anything that will happen in the future...
Come on let's discuss !!

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 02-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Fight Eminent Domain Abuse!

Send a message via AIM to mohrds Send a message via Yahoo to mohrds
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
As you all heard about the bombing of the Golden Mosque's dome in Iraq. Well even though most of you will be happy and would say individually "Hell yeah.. hope they burn all the Muslims also...", this is still a huge step towards Chaos and disaster.
I think this statements represents quite well the misunderstandings and assumptions between cultures. All but a few Americans are angry and sympathetic to the bombing of the Golden Mosque and terrorism in general. Unfortunately the only thing that makes the news is the extremists talking about how happy they are that Muslims died

America gets stereotyped as war mongers, the Middle East gets stereotyped as terrorists, the Africans get stereotyped as blood thirsty animals, etc.

Yet in each of these regions, the major majority of people don't hate others, don't want to kill each other, respect other's beliefs. Its just the minority that go to the extreme and start the violence that drags the average, tolerant people into a fight.

Doug
Black over Claret with 2.5" setback spoiler; 202,000 miles; Mods: B&M Cooler
1994 LSi (4/93)
Bordeaux Pearl; 198,000 miles; Mods: Weight reduction.

1969 Mustang GT Convertible
1970 Mustang Convertible
2000 Ford Excursion
Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua.

My Locker
Old 02-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
Yet in each of these regions, the major majority of people don't hate others, don't want to kill each other, respect other's beliefs. Its just the minority that go to the extreme and start the violence that drags the average, tolerant people into a fight.

Doug
Words of Wisdom, but not in the Middle East, Doug. Here if the Muslim leader says that the SVX is an ugly car, it means that all Muslims say convincely this is an ugly car. Those guys are very very very committed to their leaders.
This is the difference between our culture and your culture. This is also why terrorism is happening and will last forever until something like bombing the Mosques occurs and a civil war causes them to become weak

Old 02-26-2006, 02:37 PM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
why are middle easterners so freaking angry about everything
Old 02-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet
Wouldn't you be angry if someone invades your home and started controlling you and your family ??

Old 02-26-2006, 03:13 PM
I brought some ham.

Send a message via AIM to Ricochet Send a message via MSN to Ricochet Send a message via Yahoo to Ricochet
..and it was so peaceful before that
Old 02-26-2006, 10:20 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelisevil
I would trust Danny more than I trust my (U.S.) media and government statements on the subject!

Dan

If ted turner told me it was NIGHT, I would have to go outside and check!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 02-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohrds
I think this statements represents quite well the misunderstandings and assumptions between cultures. All but a few Americans are angry and sympathetic to the bombing of the Golden Mosque and terrorism in general. Unfortunately the only thing that makes the news is the extremists talking about how happy they are that Muslims died

America gets stereotyped as war mongers, the Middle East gets stereotyped as terrorists, the Africans get stereotyped as blood thirsty animals, etc.

Doug
Remember my friends 'Cookout???'

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry
Old 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Hater

Quote:

its very hot and the women are all covered up from head to toe. wouldn't you be angry? i can't imagine living in a giant sand pit helps, either.

i say air drop some bikinis over there, and they might just chill out a little.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 02-26-2006, 11:03 PM
I brought some ham.

extreme sexual frustration would make be blow up buildings too I guess..
Old 02-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
...and it was so peaceful before that
Why does USA care if it was peaceful or not, the Arabs have their issues, they will resolve them in between themselves... No need for others to barge in for help...

Old 02-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
If ted turner told me it was NIGHT, I would have to go outside and check!!!

Jerry
You are welcomed to come Jerry, live here for a while and you will start talking like I am , You have to take all points of view into consideration, you will not get that info from the media there, you must live here, get into the essence of things, understand how the religiously discriminated people think and then give objective and true comments