Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
I'm not seeing an answer. hhhhhhmmmmmm Who knows what I'm starting to think about slonsvx5mt?

Give ya a hint, It starts with BULL
Old 01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
SlonSVX5mt

Arrow Personally...

i dont like giving out my address. maybe you want my social security # or my bank account number. i can post my address but its a public forum. i dont know 1vs1vs1 address by memory.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Well then I recommend you come up with a way to clear your name and I mean NOW or I'm gonna just declare you bull to the whole forum and after that, Well you might as well just leave. Have a nice day.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Mountaineer

Send a message via AIM to AppStateSVX
no, don't post it on the forum, send it through PM. I would have had it anyway when I was going to buy the winshield from you. Just trying to help ya out.

If you want to send that bank acount # though, feel free to send it

1991 Toyota MR2 - Sold 11/27/07

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-29-2006, 11:21 PM
SlonSVX5mt

i sent my address to appstate.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:22 PM
SlonSVX5mt

Talking address sent!

Old 01-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Subaru Addict.

Why you guys pickin on him? Have you dealt with him in specific? Have you talked to him on the phone? Has he ripped you off? So far the worst I have heard about Oleks is that he has a lot going on and sometimes cant reply to well about parts people want. I sent him $25 dollars to ship me a pair of axles. He said the shipping ended up being $34 but he still shipped them. I do recommend he get Paypal.. because having to mail out money orders kinda sucks. He gave me a tracking # and the locaton and weight matches up. So unless he sent me a box of rocks... my package should be here Thursday and I will let everyone know how the axles look. He gave me a smokin deal on the axles ($30+shipping.) Seriously... give him a chance.
1994 SVX [Emerald Pearl]
Old 01-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Mountaineer

yeah, I just got the addy from Slon, but he's still working on finding 1vs1vs1's addy. Anyone with any info on 1vs1vs1 or AlexM, send me a PM about it. We're going to get this solved once and for all

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-29-2006, 11:35 PM
Mountaineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBrat84
Why you guys pickin on him? Have you dealt with him in specific? Have you talked to him on the phone? Has he ripped you off? So far the worst I have heard about Oleks is that he has a lot going on and sometimes cant reply to well about parts people want. I sent him $25 dollars to ship me a pair of axles. He said the shipping ended up being $34 but he still shipped them. I do recommend he get Paypal.. because having to mail out money orders kinda sucks. He gave me a tracking # and the locaton and weight matches up. So unless he sent me a box of rocks... my package should be here Thursday and I will let everyone know how the axles look. He gave me a smokin deal on the axles ($30+shipping.) Seriously... give him a chance.

hey noob, that's what we are trying to do. If you read it all, you will see that I am trying to work out a way for him to prove that he is legit. I was working with Slon for over a month on a windshield, but it broke, so no worries there, **** happens.

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension
Old 01-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Subaru Addict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
hey noob

Uhhh... do you really need to resort to name calling? I did read the whole thing.. I've been following this whole thing ever since Oleks showed up on this board. I'm just trying to defend him, because I am doing business with him, I have talked to him, and he seems like a good guy to me. So uh, NOOB right back at ya.
1994 SVX [Emerald Pearl]
Old 01-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBrat84
It's not picking. We are simply getting to the bottom of this once and for all to either clear his name or get him out of here. He is being given every chance to come up with proof of who he is, but if he can't explain himself then I think he should be banned.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:39 PM
SlonSVX5mt

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppStateSVX
hey noob, that's what we are trying to do. If you read it all, you will see that I am trying to work out a way for him to prove that he is legit. I was working with Slon for over a month on a windshield, but it broke, so no worries there, **** happens.
did i ripp you off? no. i could of said send the mo and kept the doe but i didn't because i'm a nice and honest guy-- which i will prove.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:40 PM
SlonSVX5mt

Question Wanna ban me?

Ban ME!

BUT FOR WHAT, WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE DEtective!?!?!?
Old 01-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlonSVX5mt
did i ripp you off? no. i could of said send the mo and kept the doe but i didn't because i'm a nice and honest guy-- which i will prove.
And when you do all will be well and your name will be clear and people may begin to buy more things from you.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Mountaineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlonSVX5mt

whoa there, I didn't say you ripped me off. Personally i'm not one to call someone a fraud unless they're proven innocent. I want to believe you, that is why i'm trying to help ya.

1992 BMW 325i
- Tokicko Suspension