How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 11-01-2002, 07:00 PM
dart

Thanks, Beav

The wife is way happy with the repairs you made to her SVX. Just wanted to say thanks.

Dart
Old 11-01-2002, 10:16 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Dart,
Drop by tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be at Beav's shop getting a bearing changed. I'll be there from around 10 a.m. 'til he gets it done. We could make it a mini meet. Beav be da man!!!
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI
Old 11-02-2002, 04:19 PM
dart

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay
Dart,
Drop by tomorrow (Saturday). I'll be at Beav's shop getting a bearing changed. I'll be there from around 10 a.m. 'til he gets it done. We could make it a mini meet. Beav be da man!!!
Rats! Just got home from work and read your post. Ya'll will be gone by now. Thanks for the invite tho.
Old 11-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Not as old as Randy

Significant Technical Input
Thanx for the kudos from both of ya's!

I was sorry to miss meeting your wife and whoever was driving the other car. You? I arrived just in time to see her leaving, and I went home before it was picked up.

Apparently you got the last SVX wheel bearing in Louisville. Luckily I had ordered Randy's yesterday and it came in from Lexington this morning. The shaft I put in had a brand new outer joint, it seems your luck is better than mine.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the shop today. Randy and I snuck out for lunch and had a good chat. Of course just as I started working on his car the Hooters wagon pulled up next door. Too bad we already burned up my lunch hour... I wonder if I can call for delivery - not for food, mind you....
Old 11-08-2002, 05:06 PM
dart

Quote:
Originally posted by Beav
Thanx for the kudos from both of ya's!

I was sorry to miss meeting your wife and whoever was driving the other car. You? I arrived just in time to see her leaving, and I went home before it was picked up.

Yes I followed her out and took her back to your shop. We had hoped to place a face with the name too. I think I hear the beginning of a rear bearing going out on mine so maybe next time.

Apparently you got the last SVX wheel bearing in Louisville. Luckily I had ordered Randy's yesterday and it came in from Lexington this morning. The shaft I put in had a brand new outer joint, it seems your luck is better than mine.

Like hearing about that new outer joint.

Too bad you couldn't make it to the shop today. Randy and I snuck out for lunch and had a good chat. Of course just as I started working on his car the Hooters wagon pulled up next door. Too bad we already burned up my lunch hour... I wonder if I can call for delivery - not for food, mind you....
Heh heh. Sorry we missed out. Its a drag working saturdays.