Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale

Old 07-22-2008, 06:29 PM

FS- Headrest and Suede Dash Piece

**Please kill this post- No longer available**I have a Headrest and the suede dash piece (passenger side) for sale. As seen from the photos, these pieces were both "customized" in order to accommodate some sort of stereo or DVD unit (dash piece) and maybe a video/gaming screen (headrest). These were in the car when I bought it. Although I can't see myself ever having done such a thing, I was set to throw them away, but started thinking that maybe someone here in the SVX community, might perhaps be wanting to do the same sort of customization to their SVX and really having a tough time taking a knife to their interior parts. So instead of throwing them away, I will offer them for a few days for $5.00 each + shipping.

The cut-out in the dash measures about 7 1/4" long by 2 3/8" wide ( or tall). The cutout in the back of the headrest measures 7 1/2"- 7 3/4", about 1 1/4" deep (towards the top). The cut-out continues down below the curve in the headrest, as you can probably see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg svx dash and headrest.JPG (377.9 KB, 94 views)

Last edited by SVXonthebrain; 07-26-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: No longer available

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: