How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 09-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Crash

Angry Louisville SVXers!!

Excluding Patrick B and myself, I feel that Louisville SVX owners are either clueless to their surroundings or completely anti-social snobs. I have seen 5 svxs in the past few months and managed to pull up to 3 of them. I honk they don't seem surprised, or seem to care. So if you read this I think you suck and should go buy a Camry. Then you won't have any car freaks interrupting you phone calls or starbucks.

Ok I feel better. Anyone else live around so many SVXers that just don't care?
Old 09-17-2004, 12:56 AM
jklmnopqrst

I saw a parked Polo Green '92 SVX the other day in a supermarket parking lot. I went to check it out, and it wasn't in the greatest condition: large chip in windshield, wheels rusting all around, scratches and scuffs all over the back bumper, large dent in the driver-side rear quarter panel, and numerous dings all over the body. The only strong point of the whole car was its incredibly low mileage: 53,000 on th odo. "That's less than 5,000 miles per year," I thought to myself. I left a note on the car that read:"Nice SVX. I especially like the low mileage. Call me if you're interested in selling."

The next day I get a phone call at about 8:00am from the owner of the SVX. His name is Jeff and he had a strong German accent. I asked him what it will take in order for me take the SVX off his hands. He said he wasn't interested in selling it because his grandfather was the original owner and it was passed along to him when his grandfather passed away. I kept making him offers but he would always insist that he wouldn't sell it. I could just tell from the tone of his voice that he WOULD sell it if I offered him the right amount of money. I finally gave up and told him to call me when he was ready to sell it.