Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 03-27-2003, 09:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to zamorush Send a message via Yahoo to zamorush
Registered SVX
Sounds good to me........

hey, my bro wants to come too...... is that cool?
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

Alternative Ways of getting around
2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 03-27-2003, 10:01 PM
MINEZ BETTER

yea that will be perfect nik
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 03-27-2003, 10:06 PM

Registered SVX
Great!

Yon, PM me the address of your shop.

thanks
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 03-27-2003, 10:13 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
Originally posted by Vern!
My SVX and I can be found in the bottom third of the state :-)
wuz up. well try making it on march when zamorush is ready to make the finals plan
white leathers, h.i.d, ecutune S/C stage 4, 14 inch 2piece rotors big brake kit., , msd ignition, c/f dash kit, front spoiler,carbon fiber jdm rearc wing,19 inch rims, nos, , aem fuel regulater, koni-gc package, ported cylinder heads, supercharger cams,solid buck and shims,wrx sti intake valve and exhaust valves,& valve springs, gas analizer,water injection, exhaust temp gauge, idiglo gauges, shift kit, , remote start, all automatic windows,2.5 inch true dual exhaust system with crossover, and 2 borla stainless steal muffler,air filter velocity air stack 3inch to 6 for air filtre, group n mounts, momo steering wheel, dyno will happan soon
Old 03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
MINEZ BETTER

all trac are you coming down to the bay. if you are theres new plans. call me and i will discuss about it.
Old 04-09-2003, 01:21 AM
tangwichjustin

>Yon, if you are talking about mini meet, we can meet up this >weekend, say Saturday? Any time.

>The big one is coming up May 10. Hopefully a lot of you CA guys >will attend.
>So far on the schedule: meet up at Milpitas Great Mall, then if no >one has any other plans, we can drive to the Santa Cruz beach, >have lunch............ that is just my suggestion. I will update the >website, sometimes later this week.

>nik
>.

heya,
I'm in san jose, ca. and wanted to come down to this meet. Is there any other info as in a specific hour range in addtion to the may 10th date.. and if its still on? Also from the pics on your webpage I can guess where in the parking lot you all meet but if there is any other info that would rock. My svx isn't anything special but I'm fixing it up slowly and would still be nice to meet some other owners.
-Justin
Old 04-09-2003, 02:20 AM
SVX Animated Icon Guy!

Send a message via ICQ to htyei Send a message via AIM to htyei Send a message via Yahoo to htyei
maybe I'll finally do this meet thing
http://www.svxwrx.com
Old 04-09-2003, 10:22 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
heya,
I'm in san jose, ca. and wanted to come down to this meet. Is there any other info as in a specific hour range in addtion to the may 10th date.. and if its still on? Also from the pics on your webpage I can guess where in the parking lot you all meet but if there is any other info that would rock. My svx isn't anything special but I'm fixing it up slowly and would still be nice to meet some other owners.
-Justin
Hey Justin,
Ok, I tryed to present all the info on the website, www.svxmeet.tk, however, i think it did not turn out too great, he he. oh well. Ok, here is the info.

May 10th, Saturday, at 10AM, on Great Mall Parking lot in Milpitas. The Parking lot from the pics, is the one next to Dave & Busters, in between Century 21 Theater. You will probably see us, even if you will have trouble finding the place.
So far, i don't have an exact plan what to do after we meet (i am not a good organizer), however, one choice is to go to Santa Cruz, boardwalk, have lunch there, may be go to the beach after. Any other suggestions or questions, go for it.

PM me, if you need my phone#, or more info.

Quote:
maybe I'll finally do this meet thing
Hey Henry, glad to hear from you too. The more people the merrier. Are you ok will all the info? If not, please ask.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 04-09-2003, 10:52 AM
Vern!

Day-um.. Milpitas is way up there. How about shifting the meet a bit further south to where all the people live? I am certain there are far more SVX's down in San Diego than waaaaaayyy up north.
Old 04-09-2003, 12:08 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Day-um.. Milpitas is way up there. How about shifting the meet a bit further south to where all the people live? I am certain there are far more SVX's down in San Diego than waaaaaayyy up north
Well, yeah, there might be more cars in San Diego, but who is coming from that area? We need to create a list or something, to see how many people coming from which place.

hmm......... need to think about it.

How about that, I will try to compile a list from who is coming to this meet. So why don't you guys just email me , just include your name, yahoo, or network name, a year of svx, and region that you are coming from. Example: Nikita Petrov, zamorush, Santa Clara.

I will start a list, and then update the website.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 04-09-2003, 06:48 PM

Registered SVX
Oh, Vern, one more thing,

I did a little bit more thinking, and I think that moving the meet out of Bay Area would not be such a good idea, because then it won't be a Bay Area meet. (he he) Sorry.

If you really can't make it, and i totally understand, since milpitas from San Diego is way too far, then the next meet we can make somewhere in the Southern Region.

hey, i am down even for California meet!!! That might sound good.

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 04-09-2003, 08:18 PM
MINEZ BETTER

me

im still in the game for the meet. so how many people do we have so far
Old 04-09-2003, 11:03 PM

Registered SVX
Well, so far I received 3 emails in 2 days, and plus me and if you are coming Yon, then so far 5 people.

Although, I am not counting those who replyed at yahoo board, and I've also received several emails asking for directions and just saying that they might make it.

I think this meet will have more then 10 cars, at least that is what i am planing on.

We still more then a month away..........

nik
2011 Subaru Impreza
2009 Subaru Outback

2011 Felt Edict 9 SE
2009 Felt FX 35
2006 Cannondale CAAD9
Old 04-09-2003, 11:38 PM
MINEZ BETTER

Quote:
Originally posted by zamorush
Well, so far I received 3 emails in 2 days, and plus me and if you are coming Yon, then so far 5 people.

Although, I am not counting those who replyed at yahoo board, and I've also received several emails asking for directions and just saying that they might make it.

I think this meet will have more then 10 cars, at least that is what i am planing on.

We still more then a month away..........

nik
cool. thats perfect.