SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2008, 08:45 AM

2009 MVP Track Time HPDE Schedule

2009 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Day All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our expanded track day schedule for the 2009 track season.

After several years of successful events on the Midwest’s premier tracks, we are looking East at some of North America’s most historic tracks. The “Big 5” (Road America, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen and Mid-Ohio) have always been on MVP’s radar. Adding Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta for 2009 gets us 2/5 way there. If/when we find partners out West, Laguna Seca will become a reality and IF (notice BIG if) we can secure a workable dates at Road America and Mid Ohio we will complete the “Big 5” circle.

As many are feeling the effects of the economic downturn, MVP is attempting to keep pricing the same as 2008. With all the economic bad news, I hope this reaches you as some good news. We aim to bring the best track value to you. Below you will find our tentative 2009 schedule, subject to revision as necessary.

April 18-19: Putnam Park "Tax Freedom Track Weekend" SOLD OUT!

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms "No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend"

October 31 – November 1: Watkins Glen "Halloween Fright FAST!”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta “Flyin Turkey Trot”

Now that Summer has arrived, I hope you’ll gear up for some much needed fresh air and join MVP Track Time at the track.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2009!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Last edited by Feffman; 08-31-2009 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Re: 2009 MVP Track Time HPDE Schedule

What are the actual locations for these tracks for the people who are blocked from seeing the track websites because of work filters....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 12-24-2008, 01:15 PM
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX Classic SVX

Sicksubie:

Blackhawk Farms is in northern Illinois, about 70 miles west of Chicago

Autobahn Country Club is about an hour southwest of Chicago

Putnam Park is in Indiana, off I-70 about an hour wsw of Indianapolis

VIR is in south central Virginia about an hour north of Raleigh Durham Airport, maybe 4 hours south of DC. Takes me 7 hours from Princeton

Mid Ohio is is in Lexington, Ohio about an hour and a half southwest of Cleveland

Summit Point is in northeastern West Virginia, right where Maryland, Virginia and WV get real close. About an hour west of Dulles airport. Takes me 4 hours from Princeton, NJ. NASA-MA and Track Daze also drive there a lot. There are two tracks: main and Shenandoah.

Watkins Glen is at the southern end of Lake Seneca, in the southern tier of NY State, maybe 5 hours west of NYC, just off Rte 17. Takes me 4 1/2 hrs from Princeton on a good day.

Road Atlanta is about 50 miles northeast of Atlanta, in Flowery Branch, GA, and hour and a half drive from Atlanta Airport.

Best bets for you are:

Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, CT, northwestern CT, NASA-NE, CART and SCDA drive there.

Monticello Motorsports Park about an hour and a half northwest of NYC off Rte 17, NASA-NE drives there

Watkins Glen, lots of folks, Trackmasters, NASA-NE, SCDA all drive there

Pocono about 2 hours west of NYC off I-80, once again, lots of folks drive there, NASA-NE and CART.

New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, NH about an hour and a half northwest of Boston. SCDA drives there, and maybe others.

Check out:

www.Trackpedia.com

www.scda1.com (sports car driving association)

www.pdadrivingschool.com (nasa northeast)

www.cartct.com (connecticut autocross and rally team)

www.trackdaze.com

www.nasaracing.net (nasa middle atlantic)

Happy Motoring

94 LS-i Emerald Pearl, 106,xxx,; 246 whp; Tomyx snorkus and HKS Cold air intake; PWR aluminum radiator, silicone hoses; Inline thermostat; enhanced coolant routing; external power steering and oil coolers; Phenolic intake manifold spacers; 2004 WRX 5 speed transmission; ACT Clutch Kit, Heavy Duty Pressure Plate, Lightweight flywheel, performance disc; Group N motor mounts; ‘07 WRX 4-pot front calipers, cryo-treated slotted Tribeca rotors; Hawk HPS ferro-carbon pads; Frozenrotor rear slotted rotors; SS brake lines, Axxis Ultimate pads; Rota Torque 17x8 wheels; 245/40-17 Bridgestone RE01-R's; Koni inserts with Ground Control coilovers, Eibach springs; K-Mac camber/caster adjustable strut mounts; Urethane swaybar bushings; Bontrager rear sway bar; Urethane differential bushing; Custom Whiteline adjustable rear lateral links; Outlaw Engineering forged underdrive pulley; custom grind Web intake and exhaust cams (11 mm lift, 250° duration); solid lifters; CP custom aluminum forged 11 to 1 pistons, Brian Crower coated SS intake & exhaust valves; Brian Crower upgraded springs w/ titanium retainers; NGK sparkplugs; RallyBob (Bob Legere) ported and polished cylinder heads; Eagle H-beam rods; ACL Bearings; Cometic Head gaskets; ARP head studs & fasteners; Hydra Nemesis EMS; Wideband O2 sensor; 740cc Injectors; Walbro 255lph fuel pump; Upgraded WRX starter; Equal length SS headers (3 into 1); dual Magnaflow cat converters; 2 into 1 into 2 SS exhaust with Bullet muffler; OT Fiberglass hood; Oil pressure gauge; Programmable shift light,

2017 Subaru Forester XT, metallic dark gray, 29,xxx

2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabrio, 24,xxx

2006 Subaru Outback LL Bean, 166,xxx sold

92 LSL Dark Teal, Smallcar Shift Kit - sold
Old 01-08-2009, 05:19 AM

Shotgun:

Thanks for the tracks update. Hope to see you guys at the track.

Feff
Old 08-31-2009, 08:31 AM

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) have a limited number of spots remaining in all three run groups for our September 5-6 track weekend at Blackhawk Farms.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff