Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > US Regional Forums > Northwest Region

Old 03-31-2011, 08:58 AM
idahobakers

Registered SVX
Parts car for sale in Moscow ID

I probably should put this in Parts, but geographically...most users are in the Eastern part of the country, so i put it here.

There is a car on the Boise CL that i would love to buy, but I can't justify 8+ hours each way, so I'm putting this out for anyone closer than me. The car is on its tires and can be winched onto a trailer. It was rolled with most damage to the hood and driver's door. It has 91 K miles and no mods. Apparently was running until it was wrecked...

Unfortunately, this happened 1 year ago and they didn't tarp the car, so the driver's seat, door and left side of dash are weathered. The engine was covered until two weeks ago when the hood was removed for some reason. It is complete- the intake and alternator are in the trunk. The guy wants $150 for the whole car, and the tires alone are worth a trip.

Here is his contact info: Jared 1-208-301-0683 e-mail jaredsega@gmail.com
He can probably send you the same pix he sent me. I don't know how to attach the emails he sent to me here.

Hope this helps someone!
Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Subaru Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Parts car for sale in Moscow ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahobakers View Post
I probably should put this in Parts, but geographically...most users are in the Eastern part of the country, so i put it here.

There is a car on the Boise CL that i would love to buy, but I can't justify 8+ hours each way, so I'm putting this out for anyone closer than me. The car is on its tires and can be winched onto a trailer. It was rolled with most damage to the hood and driver's door. It has 91 K miles and no mods. Apparently was running until it was wrecked...

Unfortunately, this happened 1 year ago and they didn't tarp the car, so the driver's seat, door and left side of dash are weathered. The engine was covered until two weeks ago when the hood was removed for some reason. It is complete- the intake and alternator are in the trunk. The guy wants $150 for the whole car, and the tires alone are worth a trip.

Here is his contact info: Jared 1-208-301-0683 e-mail jaredsega@gmail.com
He can probably send you the same pix he sent me. I don't know how to attach the emails he sent to me here.

Hope this helps someone!
Thanks for the info, I will be in Boise next week with a trailer.

Ray
Old 04-01-2011, 09:25 PM
idahobakers

Registered SVX
Re: Parts car for sale in Moscow ID

Are you actually going to go and get that car? If you are, and you want to make some money on it before you get home, wanna stop by my place? I see you are from Salt Lake City. I live right in between Boise and Twin Falls, like 30 seconds off the freeway, with a big circle driveway for a trailer. I'd even put you up in my guest room for the night. I'd love a chance to get a few small parts off it...