IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 08-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Awitha Cheese-ahhh!

Send a message via AIM to greggbzz
My wallet got stolen

Yea, this sucks.

Hint:

Never keep the stuff you don't need in there. Like, your SS card, your voter registration card, old college ID's, all your grocery store cards..

I now realize that 96% of the time all I need is drivers license and debit card. If I would have just lost those those two things I'd sleep well. Lesson learned.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: My wallet got stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggbzz View Post
Yea, this sucks.

Hint:

Never keep the stuff you don't need in there. Like, your SS card, your voter registration card, old college ID's, all your grocery store cards..

I now realize that 96% of the time all I need is drivers license and debit card. If I would have just lost those those two things I'd sleep well. Lesson learned.
That sucks I hope you were able stop any charges.

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 08-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Awitha Cheese-ahhh!

Send a message via AIM to greggbzz

I found it.

I'm loosing my freaking mind. I remembered fumbling with my keys and wallett and bag, in the target parking lot. I do remember dropping something, but I guess I was imagining.

I searched the car high and low, so I'm looking at my hood all sweaty sitting in the passenger seat and it's kind of sitting wrong. It was under the hood, stuck to the insulation. I DON'T remember opening the hood at all this weekend. Really, WTF. Guess I must have checked the oil or something.

What a strange stressful day I've had.

Oh, and call trans-union first. They get you a person and are nice enough to call equifax and experion to issue a fraud alert on your behalf. The other two had me on hold for an hour before I gave up.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggbzz View Post
I found it.

I'm loosing my freaking mind. I remembered fumbling with my keys and wallett and bag, in the target parking lot. I do remember dropping something, but I guess I was imagining.

I searched the car high and low, so I'm looking at my hood all sweaty sitting in the passenger seat and it's kind of sitting wrong. It was under the hood, stuck to the insulation. I DON'T remember opening the hood at all this weekend. Really, WTF. Guess I must have checked the oil or something.

What a strange stressful day I've had.

Oh, and call trans-union first. They get you a person and are nice enough to call equifax and experion to issue a fraud alert on your behalf. The other two had me on hold for an hour before I gave up.
Thats good :P Sometimes I have to double check to make sure I closed the hood and dip sticks I checked

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles
Old 08-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX

I don't want to tell you the story of my cell phone that I once lost and found after two days in our mountain place's FREEZER!!

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:12 AM
Sold my soul to Subaru

lol what a crackhead, but its ok...me too sometimes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: