SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Namaah

Mine doesnt stink, how about yours???

Ever see that one person that you just want to curse out just from looking at them? Well I saw that today.
I work in a supermarket in Pelham, NY which is one of the first towns connecting NY state to NYC. Well Pelham is full of snobby well off folks who think that since they have money they get things the way they want (well thats most of the coustomers). Money usually means need to show off, and im not talking about someones daddy buying a Stang or a Camaros, Beamer or Benz. HELL ive even seen classic Vettes, Vipers, a Lambo, and the occasional Ferrari.
BALLS, thats all I have to say!!!
As im driving down the block with my windows down and the sunroof open, disturbing this normal and quite neighborhood with LOUD, ABUSIVE rock music. I see a shiny red car taking up 3 nose in parking spots, and say to my self " you have to be ****ing kidding me"
Someone must have been having ONE HELL OF A MIDLIFE CRISIS because as im pulling in i see a friggin FERRARI ENZO taking up 3 spots. As if his **** dont stink, and to my annoyment the car in front of me doesnt know how to move and look at the same time.
Call me a hater, call me what ever. Having a nice car is having a nice car any way you look at it. But parading it to show how much you have isnt cool. Sometimes people just make me sick. I wish tranny problems on him for the rest of his short life.