Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 08:47 PM

Re: Kill anthonybuchanan membership

Look, I was abondoned by my parents at 3 and left to be raised by wolves somewhere out west.

I did not interact with people until just a few months ago. I am a fast learner and learned to talk and read very quickly after being rescued by humans. My wolf pack was killed during my rescue.

Now I am a professional making 6 figures. Imagine that. Only in America huh.

I bought this car called SVX and thought, "something is missing". One night I had a dream that I was a bird. I wokeup thinking "if I added a large wing to my SVX then I would be able to fly like birds.".

Thats all there is to this guys. I just want to fly like a bird after having been raised by wolves.

Its that simple.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
We rarely see eye to eye. There ain't no good guys, there ain't no bad guys. There's only you and me, and we just disagree.

Why would it be?

Here's a reason why not, because this isn't promoting a solid bond between SVXN members. Peer bashing is ok on a place like NASIOC because there are tons of morons and teenagers who need to be weeded out but around here I think getting on people's cases only makes us weaker as a community. That is not in my best interest. I need this place and I think we could have a stronger user base if we didn't try to scare people away just because they have strange taste and may be hypocritical every so often.

I know this place can be a ghost town sometimes and things need to be made interesting or maybe even a little dramatic, but when that drama comes at the expense of a single person with no end in sight I think it goes a little too far.

--
BTW, Buch, you can't change the thread title. NT, though.
Not sure what you missed... This guy has been a total ASS for as long as I can remember. he does the best he can to push everyone's buttons and he knows it. Don't defend the offender because he is a minority... This is not a horse stable.

Tom
Old 12-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Not sure what you missed... This guy has been a total ASS for as long as I can remember. he does the best he can to push everyone's buttons and he knows it. Don't defend the offender because he is a minority... This is not a horse stable.

Tom
If we went by that logic I would have been banned a long time ago. I'm not sure what you're seeing but not everyone knows how to act appropriately on the internet and needs time to make mistakes and fail, and to learn from those mistakes.
Don't condemn an offender just because your ass is sore. Get up and walk around in his shoes.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Maniac modifier

Quote:
If we went by that logic I would have been banned a long time ago. I'm not sure what you're seeing but not everyone knows how to act appropriately on the internet and needs time to make mistakes and fail, and to learn from those mistakes.
Don't condemn an offender just because your ass is sore. Get up and walk around in his shoes.
If I was in his shoes I would be running

On a more serious note, go take a look at his previous posts. Then take a look at how he got banned from svxwf. And now he is doing it all over again here... Seriously they have titles for people who don't learn from their mistakes

Tom
Old 12-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
I've seen most of his posts, and while he can seem retardiculous at times, he also seems to be a decent guy, at times.
You guys seem to feed into a lot of his... silliness.

I'm not really interested in how he got banned from svxwf. I don't have any intention of ever using that ugly forum and I'm not sold on Budfreak's leadership or the ability and conscience of his staff, whomever they may be. If you or someone would like to enlighten me and risk giving me more to talk about, by all means.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:08 PM

Registered SVX

Quote:
...they have strange taste...
That we can live with. To each his own, unless they keep spouting that theirs is the one and only right way.

Quote:
...and may be hypocritical every so often.
There's where you're deluding yourself. Hypocritical?!!!!! How about "downright LIAR"!!!!!!!

...or have you forgotten the $20K SVX?

1992 Liquid Silver LSL, >230K -- "Silver Bullet" // dimpled/slotted rotors, SS brakes lines, 5000K HID headlights // TRI-TONE paint
Old 12-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Maniac modifier

Quote:
I've seen most of his posts, and while he can seem retardiculous at times, he also seems to be a decent guy, at times.
You guys seem to feed into a lot of his... silliness.

I'm not really interested in how he got banned from svxwf. I don't have any intention of ever using that ugly forum and I'm not sold on Budfreak's leadership or the ability and conscience of his staff, whomever they may be. If you or someone would like to enlighten me and risk giving me more to talk about, by all means.
Well, his silliness is not silly, it is provoking. He makes statements hoping for reactions and if he doesn't get what he wants, he makes ANOTHER thread about the same thing hoping for different results.

As for how he got banned, he wasn't insinuating but stating clearly he had "realations" with BF's wife etc etc... More or less being a huge dick... just like he is here except being more graphic.

Tom
Old 12-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_eyed_lady View Post
There's where you're deluding yourself. Hypocritical?!!!!! How about "downright LIAR"!!!!!!!
...or have you forgotten the $20K SVX?
No I just looked over that thread. If anyone actually believed he sold it for 20k... I dunno. So the guy lives in a dream world, so what. It doesn't affect anyone here unless he starts making bad deals. If he wants to tell people he makes six figures let him. Nobody has to buy into it and nobody has to do anything about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Well, his silliness is not silly, it is provoking. He makes statements hoping for reactions and if he doesn't get what he wants, he makes ANOTHER thread about the same thing hoping for different results.
So what.

Quote:
As for how he got banned, he wasn't insinuating but stating clearly he had "realations" with BF's wife etc etc... More or less being a huge dick... just like he is here except being more graphic.

Tom
If you can link me to something "graphic" it might help alter my position, but until then I say again, so what. You guys talk crap about BF all the time. Why the double standard?

Old 12-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Maniac modifier

See... I don't know why I didn't expect it.

This is what you do too... teh buttons

Tom
Old 12-12-2008, 09:29 PM
I'm the anti-do-gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Look, I was abondoned by my parents at 3 and left to be raised by wolves somewhere out west.

I did not interact with people until just a few months ago. I am a fast learner and learned to talk and read very quickly after being rescued by humans. My wolf pack was killed during my rescue.

Now I am a professional making 6 figures. Imagine that. Only in America huh.

I bought this car called SVX and thought, "something is missing". One night I had a dream that I was a bird. I wokeup thinking "if I added a large wing to my SVX then I would be able to fly like birds.".

Thats all there is to this guys. I just want to fly like a bird after having been raised by wolves.

Its that simple.
Wow more mindless psychobabble from a child. Anthony not only does your wing fail, you fail as a human being.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
I'm a level 80 button pusher preist with a +9 staff of belligerence.

BTW my hidden agenda in this thread is to make it as boring and awkward as possible so people will get tired of it and move on. Is it working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownbot View Post
Wow more mindless psychobabble from a child. Anthony not only does your wing fail, you fail as a human being.
That's pretty ****ed up. Just my button pushing opinion here, but that. is. messed. up.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Maniac modifier

Quote:

BTW my hidden agenda in this thread is to make it as boring and awkward as possible so people will get tired of it and move on. Is it working?
No, but you insist on stirring a pot that sure doesn't need it

Tom
Old 12-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Takin tools to task

Registered SVX
If this place is a pot you guys are a lot of tiny kettles.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I'm the anti-do-gooder

Quote:

That's pretty ****ed up. Just my button pushing opinion here, but that. is. messed. up.
yea much more ****ed than what he has been saying, right?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Maniac modifier

Quote:
If this place is a pot you guys are a lot of tiny kettles.
Lets try and make the pot calling the kettle black reference make a little more sense next time

Cliff notes: AB was a and he was treated with disrespect due to his lack of respect for other's feelings and opinions. If you try to refute that... I hope walking on water works out for you.

Tom
Closed Thread