Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > Down Under

Old 03-21-2006, 06:13 PM
MisanthropyV

Paulie's '92 SVX FOR SALE

As I have returned to University and no longer have an income I have talked myself into selling the car...don't want to, but know it's the right thing for an unemployed student to do.

Just thought I'd notify you guys first before anyone. You can view pictures of the car in my locker, but please remember that the car is now rolling on the stock wheels, not the aftermarket wheels in the pictures. The stock wheels are in VERY GOOD condition. If there is someone reading this post that likes the aftermarket wheels and wishes to to purchase the car, they can have the aftermarket wheels and tyres thrown in with the deal. The only thing is, however, that one of the aftermarket wheels needs to be repaired (re-machined due to a pot-hole incident).

The car is a 1992 Ruby Mica / Black SVX. Car has travelled 181000 km. Regularly serviced. Has replacement radiator, lower control arms, and flex plate. It has a dual exhaust system in place of original exhaust, but comes with original exhaust too. Car is in VERY GOOD condition. The only thing wrong with it is what every SVX has wrong with it. It's A/C Unit does that temperature changing thing every now and again.

If anyone is interested, or would like to take a look and a drive of Subaru's best vehicle, you can contact me any day after 4pm except Tuesday and Wednesday, when I can be contacted after 8pm on my mobile 0422536321

Hope someone gets to love the car as much as I have!

Paulie... (a sad day...)

P.S. Aditional pictures can be loaded if people want... They're just not on the computer I'm at at the moment.

Last edited by MisanthropyV; 03-21-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-24-2006, 06:22 PM
MisanthropyV

Up to date photos of the car are available in my locker for inspection.
Old 04-14-2006, 07:19 AM
MisanthropyV

Car is still for sale guys. You can see my ad at http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/used-...s/1644286.aspx . Price is negotiable, of cause...
Old 04-14-2006, 07:35 AM
<<<Alcyone

At the risk of sounding stupid or getting flamed . . .

Who is/was Paulie?

Dan
Old 04-15-2006, 02:25 AM
MisanthropyV

I'm Paulie.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:02 AM
<<<Alcyone

Oh

You know men in white coats might start to look for you if you keep talking about yourself in third person! They have a nice coat ready for you with sleeves that tie in the back . . .

Good luck on the sale, sorry you have to sell.

Dan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: