Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > European Forum

Old 08-14-2003, 03:37 PM
TonyShaleUK

Final update

Hi everyone,

Been abroad again, so sorry for the delay.

All venues confirmed. The meet location has lots of craft shops, children's zoo and attractions, toilets (most important!), a farm BBQ, cafe and great ice cream and old fashioned sweets!

The Castle is all set up for a park up in the ruins. They too have a very reasonably priced cafe - lots of home made cakes!

Change of venue for the meal - EDWARD MOON in Chapel Street, Stratford - dead easy to find and I will have a map for everyone who turns up. Anyone else will have to find their own way!! Table booked at 6:45pm - never been there myself, but friends have and they say it is ok. I'll copy the menu, as we will have to order in advance due to numbers!!

We have an allocated parking space at the museum and as the weather looks good you could bring a picnic - again, there is a good cafe and as there is a BMW meet there, there may well be other vendors of fine comestibles - well, hot dogs and burgers anyway!!

And the weather looks good - so if you do want a picnic, I can point you in the direction of suitable superstores in Kenilworth, Leamington and Straford.

I've got a collection of maps for everyone that turns up and will have a local A-Z with me which may help - altho' Stratford isn't in it!!

As well as the photographer highlighted by Andy, the local paper want to do a short piece at Kenilworth Castle - their photographer is not available, so I will provide them with suitable piccies and they will put a short report in.

Well, that's the update.

Hope you all have a pleasant trip and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.

Tony
Old 08-15-2003, 07:19 AM

Conflict of interest ??

Despite it also being about the biggest mini event of the year at Cornbury Park Oxfordshire on Sunday, Angela and I will both be in attendance for both days and the meal on Saturday. Have just booked hotel in Stratford (at xxx pounds per night.......) so all is well.

See you there tomorrow !!

Phil.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:05 PM
TonyShaleUK

You know it makes sense.....

And the Mini event is not far from the museum on Sunday, so you could call in on your way home!

Problem solved.....

See you

Tony

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: