Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > Regional SVX Forum & Clubs > European Forum

Old 05-22-2005, 02:39 PM
Blackbir2001

SVX for sale

I don't have to tell any of you guys anything about SVXs and the pleasure of owning/driving one. But, I now have two of them, and one has to go. If you look in my locker you will see some photos of my 1992 JDM import. I have owned it for the past four years, and it has now done 120,000 miles; I bought it when it had 36,000 miles and I have the full service history since then. It's last service was a month ago and now has a 12 month MoT, but no tax. It is a JDM model so it doesn't have some of the features of the standard UK models, but underneath it is still an SVX. It does not have ABS, airbags, cruise control, or full leather seats. But it does have a 6-disk Panasonic CD player and full radio/cassette head unit, and a Thatcham 1 alarm. Since I have owned it I have replaced all four disks, the cambelt, and two wheel bearings replaced. Since the engine was serviced it really purrs - frankly I think it sounds better than the replacement I have bought. The only reason that I am selling it is because the newer one is a better spec - a full blown JDM complete with 4WS. I have put the car on e-bay as well to see if I can obtain a sensible price for it. Anyone is welcome to view it. I would be happy to accept £1500 for it. Any takers?
Old 06-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Blackbir2001

Sold on e-bay!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: