How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2003, 01:30 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Re: Re: DOOGIE!

Quote:
Originally posted by Doogie

I live in Orem, but I am going to school at Logan at Utah State so I'm just home for christmas break right now. This was actually the original reason I got the SVX, all wheel drive for those Logan winters. I was driving up Provo canyon going to my friends cabin. And it happened on new years eve when we were getting some decent snowfall all afternoon.

I will take it in for an estimate sometime later this week. I'm going back to school on Saturday so there is no way i'll get it back before then.

I want to fix my SVX, it's such an awesome car. I don't want any other cars. You should have seen the look on my friends faces when they heard me. "You mean that cool little green car with the funky windows? no man that can't be right!".
Can't really tell by the pictures, but it looks like you have performance tires on rather than M+S.... That should really make a difference.... I have Eagle II M+S for the Winter.. Will change back to the Michelins in the late spring... Unless it doesn't snow soon..... I may change them back sooner....
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .
Old 01-02-2003, 02:13 PM
$VX

Hey man, at least the glass is okay! Just looking on the brightside, but I don't think it'll cost THAT much. It doesn't look severe enough to total it. Here's what I'd do. Get a new door. Sell the glass from your old one. And take it to the bodyshop and say "FIX IT!"

G'luck man, and if you have insurance, take it to the really expensive 'city' bodyshops, then send your insurance the estimates. DEMAND taht the check be written out to you. Then go take your car to someplace out in the country that does a good job and save mad $$$$$.

- Ca$h