How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Upcoming Meets

Old 03-14-2005, 08:08 AM
Subaru_Newbie

Small South East meet

Well hello i haven't been on in a while but i was wondering what anyone would think of a small weekend meet in Atlanta, GA or Panama City Beach, FL in June. i'm currently in iraq and my car is getting worked on while im gone... i was just wondering if anyone lives in this area. we could possible even do birmingham AL . 1 or 2 people just a small get together. ive only seen one other svx in the area and its broke down. i read a thread a while back by someone in my area but i havent seen them driving around. anyway let me know if anyone is interested
Old 03-14-2005, 10:18 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

I'm stationed at MCAS Beaufort, SC at the moment, but will be moving back to Greensboro, NC when I EAS outta the Marines in July... There are a few guys in Florida and about 5 or 6 in Georgia that I know about. Most are more involved with the NASIOC meets rather than the SVX Meets... We may try to get something together sometime this summer though. It would be good to meet up with the people in the south and do something... Maybe like a BBQ or something like that.... That's it... I'm going to lunch!!! I'm starving!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...

Last edited by GreenMarine; 03-14-2005 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Engrish is so hard!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 09:54 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
The few people in fl have expressed an interest in getting together for drag racing. I'm going to start doing the drag racing thing myself soon. Maybe if you can make it down to the central fl area you can join in that.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:21 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Thanks for the invite LAN... But I'm probably gonna stay up north... I vowed to never drive my car in Florida again after my last trip down there ...

Plus, I'm more into Autocrossing and curvy road driving

You guys have fun though

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...
Old 03-18-2005, 10:01 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX
Thanks for the invite LAN... But I'm probably gonna stay up north... I vowed to never drive my car in Florida again after my last trip down there ...

Plus, I'm more into Autocrossing and curvy road driving

You guys have fun though

Ya I told the Florida Highway Patrol pba that i wouldn't be making my donation this year because I spent the money I would have normally of donated on the speeding ticket fhp wrote me on 75.