Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Dan, I can literally see a change in your opinion during this retaliation from Israel. Without even being there, I can see you have new friends.

And they are changing your personal opinion.

Another couple of months, and you'll be kneeling 4 or 5 times a day. 3 weeks later, you'll be a member of the "freedom fighters". 3 months after that, you'll be blowing something up in the name of Allah.

Read your own posts. Everybody is turning into the enemy with you except for Hezbollah. Even your own Christian leaders. And your friends are right, those christian leaders probably are corrupt.

But Dan, at least they don't go around driving car bombs into buildings. They don't attack other countries without the people's permission. Those Christian leaders are no doubt skimming off the top of funds. But when's the last time you heard of them sneaking across a border and causing the destruction of your country from a retaliation?

There is not a group in the world you can't find corruption in. Look at our administration here in the "land of the free". You know what I think of them. I hate the executive branch of our government with a passion. I literally want to see them in jail.

For the same reasons I hate Hezbollah. Right? The only difference between our Executive branch and Hizbollah is at least our branch lied to us and got permission to attack a country first. Hezbollah didn't even do that.

And there lies the difference between corruption and terrorism.

Dan, the group you want in power sneak and blow things up. They make bad decisions like attacking Israel, and base their decisions on emotion instead of logic. They are not leadership material. You keep saying "They are Lebanese", and "they are the only ones that can protect Lebanon", etc. etc... DAN!! Come on friend... They caused the destruction of your country just now... I mean.. think about it. You want these guys running your country? You won't have a country left! They just proved their ability to make sound decisions with a whopper of a mistake. And....it's not their first whopper of a mistake, is it?

I'm wasting my time. Your new friends are there poisoning your head on a continuous basis. If you want to believe they've changed from the terroristic ways of their past, then at least analyze what just happened with their attack across a sovereign border. Release from your mind for a second the hatred of Israel, and think. Was that decision to attack Israel a sound decision? Now that it is wrapping up, was the overall outcome positive for Lebanon? Weigh the destruction against the gains your country achieved from their decision.

The best I can come up with is this so called Israeli retreat. That is like saying "Hey! He shot and killed my wife, but did you see how fast he ran away?"

I guess I could say something like that to justify the death of my wife. That is, if I was responsible for making him shoot my wife in the first place.

Hezbollah "is" responsible for the attack on your country, and they should be held accountable for that. They did not have the permission to attack Israel from the people of Lebanon. Having them run your country is laughable, and from their past and recent history, will cause Lebanon to be eventually labeled as a Rogue state, and her subsequent anniliation.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 08-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Ren-Ma Osu

Robert you are so correct that it make one wonder why it's not acknowledged by all.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
Robert you are so correct that it make one wonder why it's not acknowledged by all.
Not many people seem to post in this section during the weekends. It seems to be a Monday through Friday forum.

I usually just go off on a ramble to hear my keyboard click anyway.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:44 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sorceror
Danny, no one ever doubted the fanatics find it honoable to die.

Personally I like this statement better. It is American in origins:

"You don't win a war by dying. You win a war by making the other poor bastard die."
Old 08-20-2006, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror
Danny, no one ever doubted the fanatics find it honoable to die.

Personally I like this statement better. It is American in origins:

"You don't win a war by dying. You win a war by making the other poor bastard die."
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country!"

-George S. Patton

Old 08-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the correction. That's why I didn't quote him I didn't have the full quote available, got lazy and typed it in.

It still got the point across.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:51 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Dan, I can literally see a change in your opinion during this retaliation from Israel. Without even being there, I can see you have new friends.

And they are changing your personal opinion.

Another couple of months, and you'll be kneeling 4 or 5 times a day. 3 weeks later, you'll be a member of the "freedom fighters". 3 months after that, you'll be blowing something up in the name of Allah.
I never changed my opinion about anything, show me proof of that, without evidence there is no case .

Hmmm, this is when you become racist Rob, you attach the fact of kneeling to pray to suicide bombing... If you know any Muslim nearby your area, just ask him this simple question:
"What does Islam think about suicide bombing, even for a cause?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Read your own posts. Everybody is turning into the enemy with you except for Hezbollah. Even your own Christian leaders. And your friends are right, those christian leaders probably are corrupt.

But Dan, at least they don't go around driving car bombs into buildings. They don't attack other countries without the people's permission. Those Christian leaders are no doubt skimming off the top of funds. But when's the last time you heard of them sneaking across a border and causing the destruction of your country from a retaliation?

There is not a group in the world you can't find corruption in. Look at our administration here in the "land of the free". You know what I think of them. I hate the executive branch of our government with a passion. I literally want to see them in jail.

For the same reasons I hate Hezbollah. Right? The only difference between our Executive branch and Hizbollah is at least our branch lied to us and got permission to attack a country first. Hezbollah didn't even do that.

And there lies the difference between corruption and terrorism.

Dan, the group you want in power sneak and blow things up. They make bad decisions like attacking Israel, and base their decisions on emotion instead of logic. They are not leadership material. You keep saying "They are Lebanese", and "they are the only ones that can protect Lebanon", etc. etc... DAN!! Come on friend... They caused the destruction of your country just now... I mean.. think about it. You want these guys running your country? You won't have a country left! They just proved their ability to make sound decisions with a whopper of a mistake. And....it's not their first whopper of a mistake, is it?

I'm wasting my time. Your new friends are there poisoning your head on a continuous basis. If you want to believe they've changed from the terroristic ways of their past, then at least analyze what just happened with their attack across a sovereign border. Release from your mind for a second the hatred of Israel, and think. Was that decision to attack Israel a sound decision? Now that it is wrapping up, was the overall outcome positive for Lebanon? Weigh the destruction against the gains your country achieved from their decision.

The best I can come up with is this so called Israeli retreat. That is like saying "Hey! He shot and killed my wife, but did you see how fast he ran away?"

I guess I could say something like that to justify the death of my wife. That is, if I was responsible for making him shoot my wife in the first place.

Hezbollah "is" responsible for the attack on your country, and they should be held accountable for that. They did not have the permission to attack Israel from the people of Lebanon. Having them run your country is laughable, and from their past and recent history, will cause Lebanon to be eventually labeled as a Rogue state, and her subsequent anniliation.
Rob, the Christian leaders that are currently in the Government core were criminals during the civil wars. For example Samir Geagea, leader of the Phalanges Militia and was funded by Israel. He used to kill civilians, turture them to death by means not in any imagination whatsoever.

He used to grab the enemy, torture him by putting his hands in Acid Barrels, then execute him after 2 days struggle between life and death then putting that white substance all over his body causing disintegration beyond recognition. One of his militants named Elie Hobeika also went into Sabra and Chatila (it is a Palestinians massacre that happened in Lebanon) with the help and supervision (and maybe participation with the Syrians) of General Ariel Sharon and killed all these women and children (around 3000 back then). I am against that kind of Christianity, the kind our corrupted Christian leaders participating in that government.

I am going to try to convince you more about those Christian Phalanges (named Quwwat here). When the Palestinians caused war to erupt from Lebanon against Israel, our army didn't interfiere because it would cause a civil war and army fighting each other (because it was divided into sectarial majority brigades, Shiite brigades, Sunni brigades, Druze Brigades, Christian Brigades...), so the Quwwat were formed and were backed by Israel at that time.

In my hometown, the Quwwat vowed to protect us against the Lebanese Druzes (they were going with the PLO's). They would gather 15$ from each house in the village for them to buy food and stuff, and they were numbered to around 50. When the Druzes started bombing my village, those Quwwat got scared, gathered themselves and ran away. Who were left behind? The village men who grabbed all the weapons they had and started to fight back. We managed to kill 93 Druzes, wound 340 others and 5 were only killed from our hometown.
In the end, the Druzes gathered a higher number of militants, advanced machinery and they were able to penetrate our village. we flew away from there and escaped to nearby towns and then to Beirut and then to Greece. 3 of the elderly and a young militant stayed and refused to leave their houses and village (of our five killed), they were captured by the Druzes and executed on the spot. This is why when the Druze leader who became minister of the homeless after the war, was in charge of paying us back from the Government funds to rebuild our homes, did pay us the last people in Lebanon (after 5 years)
(by Homeless don't get the idea of poorness and living on the street, rather our village homes destroyed but still have our home in Beirut Suburb..)

Also in the 90 war between the Lebanese Army (only the two Christian brigades) and the Quwwat, the latters invaded a military complex where all the officers wifes and kids were hiding, they didn't capture them at all, instead they raped every woman they can get their hands on, from 15 years old and up.

There was also a civilians peaceful protest gathered from Christians whose slogan is related to stopping the war between Christians, holding candles and praying... the F*cking Quwwat just grabbed their AK's and started shooting at them randomly killing a lot...

Want more stories about the corrupted Christian leaders in our government?
A village neighbor of us was a captain in the Lebanese Army but not related to the two brigades that were at war with the Quwwat. He had a family of three children. While returning home from work on a road he knows there are Quwwat presence and they know him personally, they just stopped him and executed him on the spot even though they knew he was not part of that war. Couldn't they just catch him and put him in Jail?

Those are the real terrorists, the ones I am ashamed to mention. Part of our Christians were just blood sucking cannibals, the part I do not recognize as leaders.

I know the major points of the Lebanese wars and religions by heart, from all sides. With do all respect, nobody can beat me in that. I know facts that you all can dream of knowing and are not found on the internet which are related to the Middle East and especially Lebanon.

I tell you again, the Christian leaders currently present in the government are either criminals or were bought and bribed by Sunnis. The real solution for peace is for the US to back the "Tayyar el Watani" people in Lebanon to reach presidency and government majority because they are peaceful people, the only organization composed from men from all religions, they have Christian Orthodox, Catholics, Protestants, Maronites, Sunnis, Shiites, Druzes, etc... they have no spilled blood on their hands, and the Christian leader of the Tayyar el Watani is the only person who can pressure Hassan Nasrallah to hand down his weapons and give no reason to Israel to attack again.

You will tell me Rob that I want to give the country to your so called "terrorists"? Well the UN embassabor Terry Roed Larsen doesn't share your point of view, because 2-3 days ago he went to Michael Aoun asking him if he would be willing to accept the role of presidency and deal with Hezballah's arms to end the conflict. But the World cannot help us directly by overthrowing the government, they need their acceptance first, the thing they refused because all they care about is staying in place and stealing money.

Understand one thing all of you, I am Christian in the first place and Patriot in the second place. I want honest people in the government, people who do not care in filling their pockets and watch people live in misery.
When Hezballah starts acting in a manner conflicting with my Christianity, I will be against him. But so far, the only action he did is fighting the Israeli invasion and never firing upon my countrymen.

P.S: Rob, he is not the one who destroyed Lebanon, the Israeli did that. We cannot be living intimidated all the time by them. Tell me why they were destroying people's houses in Southern Beirut??

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Ooops !!! What's next???

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...e-C1-topNews-9

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Danny,

I hope that the prevailing wind is from Lebanon toward Iran, and not the other way.

Four simple words:

THREE MILE ISLAND / CHENOBYL

Companies where I have worked, have been involved with cleaning up contaminated nuclear sites (Savanah River- Tritium & Hanford- Enriched Uranium). You don't want these nuclear facilities anywhere near you.

Stay safe.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!

Last edited by LarryIII; 08-21-2006 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:30 AM
word words wording

Send a message via AIM to SomethingElse Send a message via MSN to SomethingElse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
couldn't be a better birthday present for me
Mine too! good thing I celebrated yesterday.

Rebuilt P/S pump info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50918

If your car wont start info... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...ighlight=click
Old 08-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Network Design Administrator

Tomorrow is the day of the cataclysm...

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:03 AM

From Robert:"Dan, the group you want in power sneak and blow things up. They make bad decisions like attacking Israel, and base their decisions on emotion instead of logic. They are not leadership material. You keep saying "They are Lebanese", and "they are the only ones that can protect Lebanon", etc. etc... DAN!! Come on friend... They caused the destruction of your country just now... I mean.. think about it. You want these guys running your country? You won't have a country left! They just proved their ability to make sound decisions with a whopper of a mistake. And....it's not their first whopper of a mistake, is it?"

I might add ... they caused the deaths of 1000 as well.

Danny your rhetoric was rather lengthy so I will say this. How can a country have four different armies all based on religion and hope to ever win anything? I would hate to see what would happen to armies all over the world if religion became a reason for their troops not to fight or for that matter to fight. Most countries of the world's armies have many different religions making up the fighting men.

Say the US did back your, Tayyar el Watani, Would one or two parts of your very own army rebel? Wouldn't that piss off some religious fanatic somewhere?

QUIT BLAMING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE FOR THE WOES IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:11 AM

With Iran refusing to cooperate with the rest of the world in its attempt to build a nuclear arsenal and the way it set your country up by supplying hizbollah with arms against Israel (could it have been to pull the world's eyes off them for a minute?) and then the first thing in the news after the cease fire is how completely uncooperative they are being regarding the nukes ... I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them or for that matter the country they hate the most Israel.

Danny the devastation of a nuclear attack and the fallout from it is unbelievable.

"Dear God, please let the religious fanatics the world over see the wickedness in their own hearts. Please let them wake up and finally understand it is not your intent for people to murder over religion. Please let them find understanding in their souls and peace toward all human beings in their hearts."

~sorc

Last edited by sorceror; 08-21-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:02 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
From Robert:"Dan, the group you want in power sneak and blow things up. They make bad decisions like attacking Israel, and base their decisions on emotion instead of logic. They are not leadership material. You keep saying "They are Lebanese", and "they are the only ones that can protect Lebanon", etc. etc... DAN!! Come on friend... They caused the destruction of your country just now... I mean.. think about it. You want these guys running your country? You won't have a country left! They just proved their ability to make sound decisions with a whopper of a mistake. And....it's not their first whopper of a mistake, is it?"

I might add ... they caused the deaths of 1000 as well.

Danny your rhetoric was rather lengthy so I will say this. How can a country have four different armies all based on religion and hope to ever win anything? I would hate to see what would happen to armies all over the world if religion became a reason for their troops not to fight or for that matter to fight. Most countries of the world's armies have many different religions making up the fighting men.

Say the US did back your, Tayyar el Watani, Would one or two parts of your very own army rebel? Wouldn't that piss off some religious fanatic somewhere?

QUIT BLAMING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HER PEOPLE FOR THE WOES IN THE MIDDLE EAST!
Sorceror, that what I was trying to explain all along, Hezballah's tactics is not based anymore on sneaking and blowing, that was long time ago when they didn't have spy probes, Katyushas, heat seeking missiles, or even AK 47's.
DID YOU GET THAT PART ABOVE? That is not HEZBALLAH ANYMORE, they don't sneak and blow anymore.... do you have any incident Hezballah did from the marines thing in 1983 ??? tell me?

I think you also didn't get what I said about the army. let me give you an example:
The Fifth brigade was composed in 1990 from 95% Christians and 5% Sunnis and Druzes. The Eighth brigade also...

Now ALL brigades became mixed up equally following the four religions. Each brigade is 25% Christian, 25% Sunnis, 25% Shias and 25% Druzes (approx figures give or take).

In Lebanon we cannot survive unless all religions accept one another (its a shame but this is how we are divided). We are the only country in the middle east which has that much religions. The Tayyar el Watani is the first, only and most rational group ever formed that is accepting all religions with no discrimination, and this is how our country should be build for peace to reign over.

The era of force is not in our blood anymore and not in the blood of the Tayyar el Watanim, they are a peaceful organization seeking reform in the Government core, MODERNIZATION (as you all want) and is accepted by the majority of the people. They are the only PEOPLE who have influence over Hezballah to hand down their weapons... Trust me on this.

Quote:
With Iran refusing to cooperate with the rest of the world in its attempt to build a nuclear arsenal and the way it set your country up by supplying hizbollah with arms against Israel (could it have been to pull the world's eyes off them for a minute?) and then the first thing in the news after the cease fire is how completely uncooperative they are being regarding the nukes ... I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them or for that matter the country they hate the most Israel.

Danny the devastation of a nuclear attack and the fallout from it is unbelievable.

"Dear God, please let the religious fanatics the world over see the wickedness in their own hearts. Please let them wake up and finally understand it is not your intent for people to murder over religion. Please let them find understanding in their souls and peace toward all human beings in their hearts."

~sorc
Iran did support Hezballah through funds and weapons, I admit it. but where is the influence of Iran over Hezballah? how they are controlling them... But what I can say for Iran is thank you for supporting us in this war against Israel, without you the Israelis would have invaded all Lebanon and reached the presidential palace and humilate our president as it did in 1983.

On the other hand, Iran is doing a huge mistake if it wants to literally Nuke Israel. Ahmad Najadi must be a nutcase and something should be done about it...
But I doubt he is that crazy, he will not do it...

Anyways what I will say is that it was great knowing you all, you are all good folks and best of luck in your lives

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-22-2006 at 02:10 AM.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:09 AM
Network Design Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Sorceror, that what I was trying to explain all along, Hezballah's tactics is not based anymore on sneaking and blowing, that was long time ago when they didn't have spy probes, Katyushas, heat seeking missiles, or even AK 47's.
DID YOU GET THAT PART ABOVE? That is not HEZBALLAH ANYMORE, they don't sneak and blow anymore....
So... who is it that was firing rockets into civillian areas in Isreal?

And dont give me that tit for tat crap either... if Hezbollah is so damn righteous, they wouldnt resort to something that the KNEW would do nothing more than piss off Isreal even more.
-1993 Subaru SVX LS-L, Barcelona Red, #46, 160,000+ Miles (Sold to SomethingElse)
-2011 Toyota Sienna SE, Black, 30,000+ Miles (Swagger Wagon )
-2002 BMW R 1150R ABS, Black, 26,000+ Miles (Daily Driver )
SVX Owner from February 1997 to March 2008
SVX Online Community Member since February 1998
SVX World Network Member since February 2002, Member #520

Life is a game. Play to win.
The world belongs to those who can laugh at it.