Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2006, 05:14 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear

This is how your government does business in the middle east. They want to impose things on others, things that those people are happy with. You impose them by force and they obviously have to retaliate and hurt you for it!!

This is what the US gov. is doing in the Middle East and this is why there is so much terrorism in the world
And this is just one of several reasons our current Administration has a 32% approval rating. They are a bunch of brain dead, bible thumping, yahoo rejects that the religious right voted in to stop abortion.

They need to go to jail. They have broken more of our country's laws than any group in history. They have ruined our reputation more than any administration in history. And if the numbskulls had been paying attention, and not ignoring memo's with subject lines like: "Al Qaeda planning to attack the U.S.", the world wouldn't be in a "war on terror". "We" started this war on terror by allowing that attack to occur... while our intelligence agaencies were warning it was coming.

They need to be in a maximum security prison making little rocks out of big rocks. And yes.... I take every opportunity to sound off about it. ITMFA!!!!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 08-18-2006, 05:21 AM

And the moral to this, and every other thread like it is simple.

Religion.....and Politics.....don't mix.

Two different breeds are needed, and they need to stay as far away from each other as possible.

A Theocracy is the most dangerous government in the world, and we currently have one here in the U.S.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 08-18-2006, 05:27 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Rob, do you know how it started? There is in fact terrorists active in all the parts of the world. The War on Terror is real actually.

The US helped Israel remove Palestinians out of their villages and homes to build Israeli colonies instead.

The US inserted itself in KSA
The US inserted itself in Kuwait

Muslims started to see the big picture that the western world is starting to squeeze itself in their homes, also you know what I said about muslims, sentimental with each other... so the PLO's are their brothers who are getting slaughtered by the Israelis... so they started with the terrorism thing to intimidate the World and because they have no means to retaliate except by that method...

Can you see the chain??? I do not support terrorism at all... but you all should have a clear view about who are the terrorists and who are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Religion.....and Politics.....don't mix.
That is our curse in Lebanon

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.

Last edited by SilverSpear; 08-18-2006 at 05:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:05 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Missed IT!!

Quote:

The Kuwait statement alone ruins your credibility in this country. Very few Americans considered that war wrong. Iraq had invaded another friendly Arab sovereign nation and we intervened on request of the Kuwaitis while admittedly protecting our own interests. We are still very good friends with Kuwait.

And for your information---we were actually trying to help Lebanon. We wanted and STILL want a free, independent and democratic Lebanon. NOT and Islamic state as you are not on the slippery road of having in the future.

Lee
Old 08-18-2006, 07:12 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Not Again, Robert

Quote:
And this is just one of several reasons our current Administration has a 32% approval rating. They are a bunch of brain dead, bible thumping, yahoo rejects that the religious right voted in to stop abortion.

They need to go to jail. They have broken more of our country's laws than any group in history. They have ruined our reputation more than any administration in history. And if the numbskulls had been paying attention, and not ignoring memo's with subject lines like: "Al Qaeda planning to attack the U.S.", the world wouldn't be in a "war on terror". "We" started this war on terror by allowing that attack to occur... while our intelligence agaencies were warning it was coming.
For the record--I believe the rating is somewhat higher than that---just be honest about it.

As to intelligence agencies knowing about the attacks. They knew a few bits of information, but could not pass it on the the FBI for investigation because of the trading information wall built by liberal democrats.

And for the record--the CIA only briefed Bush on the "possibility" of terrorists using airplanes on 4 Sep. There was NO specific information as to when and where.

I think I need to repost some terrorist attack information to refresh your memory about how long this war on terror has really been going on. Just how long we have been under attack by Islamic-fascists.

Get real, Robert. You are playing and old song that never sold a copy----except to left wingers.

Lee
Old 08-18-2006, 07:14 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
The Kuwait statement alone ruins your credibility in this country. Very few Americans considered that war wrong. Iraq had invaded another friendly Arab sovereign nation and we intervened on request of the Kuwaitis while admittedly protecting our own interests. We are still very good friends with Kuwait.

And for your information---we were actually trying to help Lebanon. We wanted and STILL want a free, independent and democratic Lebanon. NOT and Islamic state as you are not on the slippery road of having in the future.

Lee
Lee, I was trying to give you the extremists Muslims point of view. I didn't say that the US entering Kuwait was wrong. I wish the US can enter Lebanon and kick all the Muslims' @sses out of here, form a couple of Military Bases and watch over our country. This is my wish so as all Christians.

But when the US government abandons us and helps out our opponent with Worldwide banned weapons to throw at us, sorry man, I am Lebanese.

Could you just stop using personally offensive words and starts talking objectively about things?

1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Rob, do you know how it started? There is in fact terrorists active in all the parts of the world. The War on Terror is real actually.

The US helped Israel remove Palestinians out of their villages and homes to build Israeli colonies instead.

The US inserted itself in KSA

Muslims started to see the big picture that the western world is starting to squeeze itself in their homes, also you know what I said about muslims, sentimental with each other... so the PLO's are their brothers who are getting slaughtered by the Israelis... so they started with the terrorism thing to intimidate the World and because they have no means to retaliate except by that method...

Can you see the chain??? I do not support terrorism at all... but you all should have a clear view about who are the terrorists and who are not.

That's a great justification for terrorism if it wasn't for the fact that it's worse than anything the U.S. has ever done.

The truth of the matter is, we aren't anywhere in the Muslim world that we were not specifically invited into... with the exception of Iraq.

I'm over here complaining that our government is turning into a theocracy, and I'm suppose to accept a view of forcing upon us a theocracy with a car bomb?

The bottom line is, it's none of Hezbollah's business what happens in Palestine. Why? For the same reason they are upset with the U.S. Just as they claim it's none of our business, it's also none of their business. You can throw all the Shiite/Sun.. muslim theocracy brotherhood into it as you'd like. But it's still none of their business. If they are Palestinians, then they are not Lebanese. They need to go home and deal with the Israeli's from their own home.

Westernization is going to creep into homes anyway, and the koran thumping theologists can blow things up daily. It's still going to creep, cause it makes life easier than living in a mud hut eating mash out of pottery. This goes against the teachings of course because it causes a loss of power for the Clerics. Westernization is a direct threat to them for it truly does free the mind from backward thinking. But... the U.S. doesn't need to spread it, and the only reason we would even want to spread it, is to combat terrorism, which is supposedly religiously based. Sounds like a huge circle, huh?

Kuwait was already westernized before Hussein attacked and our invitation to put him back. So was Saudi Arabia, and most of that area.. So was Iraq and so was Lebanon.

An analogy... Al Qaeda supposedly attacked the U.S. due to our putting military on sacred Muslim soil.

We wouldn't have put our military on sacred Muslim soil, but we were specifically asked to. The sacred Muslims and their soil was threatened, and they asked for our help. Bin Laden was ticked off because the Saudi's etc. turned down his offer to help.....because they thought he was a terrorist.

Let's not forget the sacred and religious muslim group Al Qaeda was originally trained, equipped, and financed by the United States to help remove Russia from the sacred muslim ground of Afghanistan....before they turned into terrorists.

I'm rambling, cause I haven't been to sleep, so I'll summarize.

Tell the Clerics running around talking people into being Martyrs of God that Westernization isn't actually westernization at all. It's modernization that happens to originate in the West. It doesn't originate in the East, because they are so busy thumping that Koran, they can't get anything else done. If God had meant for us to run around and kneal every 15 minutes, he would have gave us buttocks on our knees. While I'm being offensive, I really don't think God wanted us talking to walls either.

God wanted us to grow, to expand our knowledge and become wise. Otherwise, we wouldn't have the ability. You can't expand knowledge and become wise by reading the same book over and over again. Tell the Clerics it doesn't work that way. Let them know we understand the threat knowledge has on their power, but they can always go to college and get another trade.... and help "advance" their people.

Let them know they can't stop modernization. They can blow it up killing innocent people, but they can't stop it. Let them know if they want to feel important, have them do something constructive for mankind. Doing Destructive things is backwards thinking..... which of course we understand is their thing in the first place.

And last but not least, tell them to either move to Palestine and help them first hand, or shut the heck up. It's no more their business than it is ours. The difference is, we don't spend all our time dwelling on them.

And if the Muslims will stop attacking Israel, as they have done over.. and over... and over.... and over...., then maybe the U.S. won't be so attuned to listening to Israel bellyache all the time, and forcing us to help them against those crazy muslims.

I mean think about it.... Who's really being squeezed onto whom?

And terrorism?
That intimidation by terrorism is just soooooo 2001. Our new policy is to just wipe them out..... And that is how it will stay over here no matter who is in office. Be it Democrat, Republican or independent. We are rich, we are huge, we have the most powerful military in the world, and we have a gigantic oil reserve stored in caverns throughout our country. If we run out of oil, we'll pick a oil country that has the biggest potential for terrorism, and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Policy 2001: Negotiate...try to keep all sides happy.

Then idiots came over and made a couple of buildings go boom. Praise Allah!

Policy 2006: Blow up every building in sight, run them into caves, and let them eat spoiled food snuck in by their patriots as we shoot at them with laser guided missiles.

Do you see the trend? Israel has the same attitude... it's growing. We call it Westernization.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:42 AM

Quote:
If we run out of oil, we'll pick a oil country that has the biggest potential for terrorism, and kill 2 birds with one stone.
Which....in my opinion... is the evil dictatorship of Canada.

El Revolutionary de la Canadia democracia takeah de oila!!11!11!!11!!111!!

(Hey! They drew first blood by taking over eBay. )

Old 08-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
The bottom line is, it's none of Hezbollah's business what happens in Palestine. Why? For the same reason they are upset with the U.S. Just as they claim it's none of our business, it's also none of their business. You can throw all the Shiite/Sun.. muslim theocracy brotherhood into it as you'd like. But it's still none of their business. If they are Palestinians, then they are not Lebanese. They need to go home and deal with the Israeli's from their own home.
Ok, I stated that before, Hezballah wanted to free Palestine in the beginning, but later on, he was convinced that his sole job is to protect Lebanon from outside invasions... so what are we arguing at? They don't want to bomb themselves, neither free the Golan Heights or Palestine... WHat's wrong here?

Quote:
Tell the Clerics running around talking people into being Martyrs of God that Westernization isn't actually westernization at all. It's modernization that happens to originate in the West. It doesn't originate in the East, because they are so busy thumping that Koran, they can't get anything else done. If God had meant for us to run around and kneal every 15 minutes, he would have gave us buttocks on our knees. While I'm being offensive, I really don't think God wanted us talking to walls either.

God wanted us to grow, to expand our knowledge and become wise. Otherwise, we wouldn't have the ability. You can't expand knowledge and become wise by reading the same book over and over again. Tell the Clerics it doesn't work that way. Let them know we understand the threat knowledge has on their power, but they can always go to college and get another trade.... and help "advance" their people.

Let them know they can't stop modernization. They can blow it up killing innocent people, but they can't stop it. Let them know if they want to feel important, have them do something constructive for mankind. Doing Destructive things is backwards thinking..... which of course we understand is their thing in the first place.

And last but not least, tell them to either move to Palestine and help them first hand, or shut the heck up. It's no more their business than it is ours. The difference is, we don't spend all our time dwelling on them.

And if the Muslims will stop attacking Israel, as they have done over.. and over... and over.... and over...., then maybe the U.S. won't be so attuned to listening to Israel bellyache all the time, and forcing us to help them against those crazy muslims.

I mean think about it.... Who's really being squeezed onto whom?

And terrorism?
That intimidation by terrorism is just soooooo 2001. Our new policy is to just wipe them out..... And that is how it will stay over here no matter who is in office. Be it Democrat, Republican or independent. We are rich, we are huge, we have the most powerful military in the world, and we have a gigantic oil reserve stored in caverns throughout our country. If we run out of oil, we'll pick a oil country that has the biggest potential for terrorism, and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Policy 2001: Negotiate...try to keep all sides happy.

Then idiots came over and made a couple of buildings go boom. Praise Allah!

Policy 2006: Blow up every building in sight, run them into caves, and let them eat spoiled food snuck in by their patriots as we shoot at them with laser guided missiles.

Do you see the trend? Israel has the same attitude... it's growing. We call it Westernization.
Rob, I don't want to tell them anything, I just want those people be as they are. They are convinced about their way of life, it's fine as long as they don't bring it to our part of Lebanon. They don't want outside interfierence, it's also fine, no prob. I want modernization and I want Westernization.

svxfiles and I have a common Lebanese friend near Tom in MD, ask him about the difference in the way of life between Christians and Shiites in Lebanon. You would be amazed from the striking difference! We are 180* opposite to each other.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:55 AM

Quote:
For the record--I believe the rating is somewhat higher than that---just be honest about it.

As to intelligence agencies knowing about the attacks. They knew a few bits of information, but could not pass it on the the FBI for investigation because of the trading information wall built by liberal democrats.

And for the record--the CIA only briefed Bush on the "possibility" of terrorists using airplanes on 4 Sep. There was NO specific information as to when and where.

I think I need to repost some terrorist attack information to refresh your memory about how long this war on terror has really been going on. Just how long we have been under attack by Islamic-fascists.

Get real, Robert. You are playing and old song that never sold a copy----except to left wingers.

Lee
The problem with you is you get up almost as early as I do.

Now I gotta read everything I missed while I was writing my novel and raise your blood pressure.

I so enjoy raising your blood pressure. It is truly an enjoyment in my life.
You are my bestest friend.

Old 08-18-2006, 08:03 AM

Quote:

Lee
None of this is for the record, for we want to keep the record accurate.

The rating is 36% according to the Gallop poll of last month.

I see that report of a "possibility" as a 911 call. Bush ignored it. He went back to cutting up branches on his ranch instead of running the country. He ignored the terrorist threat that Clinton informed him was very real and specifically from Al Qaeda. Bush ignored it all, and that is documented.

The republicans have been running the congress for a decade, and still are. (Warranty about to expire shortly) Which liberal democratic minority are you addressing for this wall?

We'll see how many copies are sold at the polls come November.

Old 08-18-2006, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Ok, I stated that before, Hezballah wanted to free Palestine in the beginning, but later on, he was convinced that his sole job is to protect Lebanon from outside invasions... so what are we arguing at? They don't want to bomb themselves, neither free the Golan Heights or Palestine... WHat's wrong here?

Rob, I don't want to tell them anything, I just want those people be as they are. They are convinced about their way of life, it's fine as long as they don't bring it to our part of Lebanon. They don't want outside interfierence, it's also fine, no prob. I want modernization and I want Westernization.

svxfiles and I have a common Lebanese friend near Tom in MD, ask him about the difference in the way of life between Christians and Shiites in Lebanon. You would be amazed from the striking difference! We are 180* opposite to each other.
Well, if this is the case, then I don't understand the debate. Why are you supporting Hezbollah?

I also have a friend from Lebanon... an intern who came here on a student visa. He shares the same view as we do. He thinks they are all completely nuts. And he's sincere about it. He really thinks they are nuts, and he said at least half of Lebanon shares his views.

If that's the case, why are their 4 separate threads on this same subject, and you are supporting Hezbollah?

Old 08-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Ren-Ma Osu

Robert, your post 6:30 am was exactly right. Also let's not forget the US helping the Muslims in Albania. Too bad your post will fall on deaf ears Danny.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSVX94
Robert, your post 6:30 am was exactly right. Also let's not forget the US helping the Muslims in Albania. Too bad your post will fall on deaf ears Danny.
Thanks Dan, and I did forget about Albania. That was a biggee in itself.

Old 08-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Still 1.7K to go...

Registered SVX
Quote:
Well, if this is the case, then I don't understand the debate. Why are you supporting Hezbollah?

I also have a friend from Lebanon... an intern who came here on a student visa. He shares the same view as we do. He thinks they are all completely nuts. And he's sincere about it. He really thinks they are nuts, and he said at least half of Lebanon shares his views.

If that's the case, why are their 4 separate threads on this same subject, and you are supporting Hezbollah?
Ok let me tell you:
- We were invaded by Israelis, Palestinians and Syrians. They are all a bunch of murderers and not real fighters. They tend to burn the land they occupy along with its plants, animals, humans and buildings.

My only support to Hizbullah is that they are Lebanese and not foreigners. Plus I trust their leader more than I do trust our Christian leaders. To understand this more Rob, ask you intern friend, if the Lebanese Christians are credible in Lebanon and if they want his interest. They are all a bunch of thieves who only care in filling their pockets.

The Lebanese Christian Phalanges are following the Muslims Sunni of the Billionaire Hariri... well they got paid to follow him and he is closer to France (his father funded Chirac's campaign to reach presidency) and close to Bush and Condi. The other leader of the "Tayyar el Watani" is the excellent choice for our stability in Lebanon, he wants modernization and he is the only one who can pressure Hizbullah to hand down his weapons and influence modernisation upon them. But since Hariri has the mavority of the cabinet, he is not allowing Michael Aoun (Leader of the Tayyar el Watani) to reach presidency and majority of the cabinet. It is just a messed up situation that require the US government help if it really needs stability to Lebanon and someone to put a leash on Hizbullah. This is a small summary of the situation and I wish I can call you to explain the situation here which is very very very complicated and really cannot be written and understood, but all what I am thinking of is my country's interest and nothing else.

You are seeing the outside picture of the whole deal, but I admit that in the longer term, Hizbullah's weapons cannot stay, this is a fact, all Lebanese know it, but until the Lebanese Army can somehow be strong enough to defend our country against Israel as Hizbullah are doing, I am still sticking to those guys for the time being... Just let the situation settle a little bit and I will explain how Hizbullah were fighting the Israelis and why part of the Lebanese (30% are against them) and the rest still needs their arms.

Ask your Lebanese friend, who does he support in Lebanon (even though I highly doubt it, since he left from disgust...)