How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

Well, I can understand where they want to take this, and I can see how they are walking on hot coals with UAE since we are suppose to be allies.

But they need to figure out some way to wiggle out of this. The ports already belong to Dubai. As much of a shocker that was to me, it's still a done deal. But running them needs to be contracted out to a US company.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 02-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Not New

What about the CA ports being run by Communist Chinese turned over under the Clinton administration? I think more real information needs to be divulged on the mechanics of the operations versus knee jerk bipartisan reactions.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-27-2006, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
What about the CA ports being run by Communist Chinese turned over under the Clinton administration? I think more real information needs to be divulged on the mechanics of the operations versus knee jerk bipartisan reactions.

Lee
Chinese terrorists? Is there anybody's job left that "hasn't" been outsourced to the Chinese?

I have to say the knee jerk bipartisan reactions is how we re-elected this numbskull in the first place. Clinton never ran as the champion of our national security, He ran on fixing the economy. Bush ran his re-election on protecting us from a terrorist attack...since he was so successful on stopping his first one. Oh... wait.

I'm still searching for something concrete he has been successful at.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 02-28-2006, 12:57 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
Chinese terrorists? Is there anybody's job left that "hasn't" been outsourced to the Chinese?

I have to say the knee jerk bipartisan reactions is how we re-elected this numbskull in the first place. Clinton never ran as the champion of our national security, He ran on fixing the economy. Bush ran his re-election on protecting us from a terrorist attack...since he was so successful on stopping his first one. Oh... wait.

I'm still searching for something concrete he has been successful at.
The Japenese are not looking for 'global dominance' anymore. and I Have no problem with them.. The chinese are flooding our market with sub-standared products that are produced in a large part by SLAVE LABOR, and we 'accept' the lower quality product, much as we did in the 60's with japenese products.. We have the ability to combat this 'global' sell-out!!!! Don't BUY the JUNK that wal-mart has thrown before us!!! CHOSE the manufactuer that will put a quality product before us, and reward their efforts by taking this product HOME and using it!!!

You DO NOT have to participate in the sell-out of America!!!
YOU can chose to buy only products that come from the ALIES, or domestic products, produced HERE!

I have watched 4 companies locally sell out to the chinese, and now the people that USED to build Kenny shoes, Huffy bicycles, London fog coats, and Timberland boots are on unemployment, and the trucks keep stopping at wal-he!! and dumping cheap replacements by the ton!!!!

You CHOSE!!!!! to buy, or NOT to buy... Nothing but your FUTURE depends on it!

41% of our national debt has been sold to the chinese... Has EVERYONE forgotten that they are a COMMUNIST country, and have sworn to DEFEAT us??? If you were to buy a piece of s#@#t product from an American company, you would be ready to sue, but from a chinese company, you say, It's OK, I just won't buy that anymore!!!
DUHHH!!! They already GOT your money, and will not hesitate to shoot it back at you!!!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-28-2006 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
The Japenese are not looking for 'global dominance' anymore. and I Have no problem with them.. The chinese are flooding our market with sub-standared products that are produced in a large part by SLAVE LABOR, and we 'accept' the lower quality product, much as we did in the 60's with japenese products.. We have the ability to combat this 'global' sell-out!!!! Don't BUY the JUNK that wal-mart has thrown before us!!! CHOSE the manufactuer that will put a quality product before us, and reward their efforts by taking this product HOME and using it!!!

You DO NOT have to participate in the sell-out of America!!!
YOU can chose to buy only products that come from the ALIES, or domestic products, produced HERE!

I have watched 4 companies locally sell out to the chinese, and now the people that USED to build Kenny shoes, Huffy bicycles, London fog coats, and Timberland boots are on unemployment, and the trucks keep stopping at wal-he!! and dumping cheap replacements by the ton!!!!

You CHOSE!!!!! to buy, or NOT to buy... Nothing but your FUTURE depends on it!

41% of our national debt has been sold to the chinese... Has EVERYONE forgotten that they are a COMMUNIST country, and have sworn to DEFEAT us??? If you were to buy a piece of s#@#t product from an American company, you would be ready to sue, but from a chinese company, you say, It's OK, I just won't buy that anymore!!!
DUHHH!!! They already GOT your money, and will not hesitate to shoot it back at you!!!!

Jerry
And you thought someone would actually argue this point with you?

Old 03-01-2006, 10:21 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Bush landed at Indira Gandhi International airport in New Delhi, India today and was greeted by our Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. First US president to visit India since Eisenhower I believe. Its unusual for the Prime Minister to greet the leader of another country right off the plane...they usually assign another minister to do that but since Nehru greeted Eisenhower they thought it would be a cool gesture if our current Prime minister did the same. Cool idea ...alot of anti US protests being conducted by the Muslims and students in the madrassas.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 03-01-2006, 10:29 PM

I hope Bush doesn't do anything stupid while he's there and embarrass us. No hunting trips! He might be wanting to one up his mentor.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:45 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

If he does anything stupid like that Indians will never allow him to forget it lol. India and the US signed some kinda nuclear agreement.....My dads cousin is there in New Delhi...he has a seat in parliament. It will be interesting to hear his stories.

Heres what he had to say about his ceremony....

Later talking to reporters, an elated Bush said, "I have been to many capitals around the world. I have never seen a reception as well organised and as grand as the reception we just received."

"It was breathtaking. And the horses that led us in added to the great elegance of the welcoming ceremony. It is an honour to be here. I have never been to India before"...

I think this is the begining of a very strong relationship between the US and India.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network
Old 03-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Cigar?

Well, at least I can assure you that he will not be trying to use his cigar on the young girls. The same assurance could not be made about out last president.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Incidentally

Oh, incidentally, our last president was NOT impeached for "consensual sex". I think it was for LYING under oath. Of course, not knowing the definition of sex and not being able to even remember that he had sex may have had something to do with it. I can remember everyone of my sexual encounters---well at least over the last 20 years.

Just making sure you knew the facts.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-02-2006, 12:04 AM

I can say truthfully that I have never cheated on my wife in 23 years of marriage. But if I ever did, and I'm asked about it on National TV?

I'm gonna lie!

Nobody died over it.... hint!

Old 03-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Registered SVX
Hint?

"LYING under oath"--hint in private under oath--not on TV. Also, did nothing about Bin Laden--death--Hint. Had same opinion as nearly all about prewar Iraq. Hint. Was his CIA appointee that provided the intel. Hint.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-02-2006, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
"LYING under oath"--hint in private under oath--not on TV. Also, did nothing about Bin Laden--death--Hint. Had same opinion as nearly all about prewar Iraq. Hint. Was his CIA appointee that provided the intel. Hint.

Lee
I can't tell which one you are talking about. Except for the medals Bush gave out, this fits both Clinton and Bush.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:39 AM
basqueprophet84

ive read through

now i have read through every single post on this page. and i am glad to say as well that everyone here seems to have a modicum of intelligence i cant really say the same for myself when it comes to politics. i did vote, i do follow it some, but, as a whole i am disgusted. Yes i believe bush is a beady eyed little bastard who should not be running our government, i am a democrat but kerry was no winner either... honestly though i hope that bush doesnt get killed or anything while still in office because God only knows what would happen if Cheney got in office...i shudder even thinking about it. I am a tree hugging hippy, and far left wing. and i quote "it is our right it is our duty to overthrow that government..." can anyone tell me what little scrap of paper that came off of?? we are screwing ourselves more and more and giving our government to much power over us, with all this public spying as well as the power they keep pumping themselves with. its like our government is on steriods, sure they keep sticking themselves with that needle and pumping themselves up trying to make themselves look better, but all that is going to happen is they are going to pop eventually. and who knows what is going to happen when it all goes down. i dont really feel like entering on any real debates because A) im new to this site and i dont want to offend anyone with my views, B) everyone is entitled to an opinion, hence why we live in this country and C) well bush is just to much of a dip-**** for me to even talk about, i just cant wait till the next election and hope there is actually a candidate that knows what they are doing, and not a memeber of the Penzoil family oil company for christs ****ing sake!!!

just my .02 cents!

Zak
Old 03-04-2006, 08:46 AM
basqueprophet84

And another thing!

just a little off topic, but whats with all the power they are giving cops these days??!! here in connecticut now cops do not have to have thier lights on at all to pull anyone over, so totally hidden from view is fine, which is understandable...but i should not fear driving on roads because of cops. They are always on a constant power trip because they are the law and think they can get away with anything they want. i was driving the speed limit, and a cop decides to fly up my ass and tailgate me for the next 8 or so miles, im sorry but i should not have to fear being pulled over for nothing, if anything those shmucks make it even more unsafe on the road, because i was checking the mirrors every 3 seconds to see if he was still as tight on my ass as before, or if he was going to pull me over. besides the fact that you cant ever argue with a cop which is total bull****, they are just people sure i may get a ticket for running my mouth, but no **** sucking cop is going to run his mouth at me, call me names, insult my intelligence and get away with it. its just not going to happen ill take the 70-80 dollar ticket on principle. cops can eat a ****, and im sick of it!!!

sorry had to rant

[\hijacked] sorry!

Zak

Last edited by ensteele; 03-04-2006 at 10:10 AM.