SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Green1995SVX

Quote:
Originally posted by benebob
Man, I just made an appointment there to get yet another thing fixed on our 4 month old Crapwagon GT (this is its 6th time at a dealer). The Pass side mirror piece that meets the window has now faded. Should I call there and say sorry, I heard about the crappy service that your dealership provided to another customer and I can't in good faith get my car fixed there now. What sucks is that means it'll be a long drive twice to CVM to get it fixed though.
Ben-

As much as it would give me great satisfaction, I cant ask you to go out of your way for me like that. Although CVM is reportedly a top-notch dealer, it's quite a drive from Lancaster for such a minor repair.

Mike
Old 11-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

Ben-

As much as it would give me great satisfaction, I cant ask you to go out of your way for me like that. Although CVM is reportedly a top-notch dealer, it's quite a drive from Lancaster for such a minor repair.

Mike
But what if they decide a hammer is needed to get the new mirror in? I would've just taken it to CVM but they would need to "look at it" to know what needs ordered and to verify that it is warranty work.