Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 03-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
God is not from this earth. How could he look like one of our ethnic branches? If God created us in his likeness, then from what we know from anthropology and human migration patterns, he would have to be black. But I don't think he created us in his likeness. I think it was the other way around.

Who is Jim Caviezel?
whatever man.

look Mary's baby's daddy spoke to me in a dream once. he said to me, 'I'm the Juggernaut beetch!!!!'
Old 03-02-2006, 08:59 PM

for those who don't understand the reference to teh Juggernaut...do a search for,

i'm the juggernaut, *****.

Old 03-02-2006, 09:08 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

i'm the juggernaut, *****.

I can't stop laughing... I actually had to stop watching it I was laughing so hard. That's some funny "place astericks here."!!

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)
Old 03-02-2006, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir
whatever man.

look Mary's baby's daddy spoke to me in a dream once. he said to me, 'I'm the Juggernaut beetch!!!!'
Mary's baby's daddy saying "who's yo daddy?"

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:13 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
God is not from this earth. How could he look like one of our ethnic branches? If God created us in his likeness, then from what we know from anthropology and human migration patterns, he would have to be black. But I don't think he created us in his likeness. I think it was the other way around.

Who is Jim Caviezel?
Is it possible that He meant 'with 10 fingers and toes' etc. ??? since we come in so many colors???
Just trying to figgure out the age old question.......
The guys that THINK they evolved from monkees, probibly DID!!!

SCUSE the spellin, cause I'm on my 4th doubble shot, and ready for bed!!

Jerry

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-03-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red SVX 92
On a more serious note, does anyone actually believe that God is white and male and that Jesus looks like Jim Caviezel?
From where do you have this Idea? The muslims never said that God was white or black? I dunno why you are stressing on this, but none of it makes sense.... AHHHHH, you have the issue of black/white people there... that explains.

The Arabs do not have this way of thinking here, it is only applicable in the States

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:27 AM
Now with more color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
From where do you have this Idea? The muslims never said that God was white or black? I dunno why you are stressing on this, but none of it makes sense.... AHHHHH, you have the issue of black/white people there... that explains.

The Arabs do not have this way of thinking here, it is only applicable in the States
My grandparents "owned' slaves, but when they were freed, They stayed on the farm, cause Master Wilson treated them better than they would have been treated by the " civilized world".. This tells me that some of them were NOT abused, and were treated like people.. My Father told me of the last surviving 'slave' that was on the farm... He used to tell Dad stories, and was a very influencial person in my Dad's life!!
My Dad passed away on Martin Luther King day , of 05, ( is there a Higher power working here?) at the tender age of 89..

The 'former' slave was burried on the farm that he worked, so he didn't have to go out to the real world, and suffer the abuse that so many of his brothers did!!

Jerry

Jerry
Old 03-03-2006, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser
My grandparents "owned' slaves, but when they were freed, They stayed on the farm, cause Master Wilson treated them better than they would have been treated by the " civilized world".. This tells me that some of them were NOT abused, and were treated like people.. My Father told me of the last surviving 'slave' that was on the farm... He used to tell Dad stories, and was a very influencial person in my Dad's life!!
My Dad passed away on Martin Luther King day , of 05, ( is there a Higher power working here?) at the tender age of 89..

The 'former' slave was burried on the farm that he worked, so he didn't have to go out to the real world, and suffer the abuse that so many of his brothers did!!

Jerry
Well, Jerry..... This clears a lot of stuff up on this hard core republican bias.

Old 03-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
Well, Jerry..... This clears a lot of stuff up on this hard core republican bias.

I have never mentioned my party affil. on this site!! Do you put me in the republican camp based on the FACT that I believe that the Constitution is NOT a living document, and NO interpitation of the document is needed!!
It was written on a third grade reading level, (my, how things have changed), to be followed by the government in a way that reflects the original intent!
I have a real problem with elected people that think it only applies to them, and not ME!
My rights are just as valuable to me as anyone elses rights. The only people that have rights anymore are the criminals!! The right of you and me to defend our lives and property have been 'infringed'..

There are so many examples of this erosion of our rights, that I'm with whoever promisses to leave them alone!!!no matter what party they belong to

( as previously stated, I've tried all three parties, and NONE fit!!!)
I consider myself a 'Constitutionalist'.
Jerry

Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-03-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:23 PM

But Bush is up there eroding our rights. You sound like you are cheering for the wrong side. I don't like having only 2 real parties to choose from either, but the republicans are sinking our ship.
Even the republican puppet known as Fox news is starting to grumble how they are messing up our country. Fox News is their last line of defense.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Now with more color

Quote:
But Bush is up there eroding our rights. You sound like you are cheering for the wrong side. I don't like having only 2 real parties to choose from either, but the republicans are sinking our ship.
Even the republican puppet known as Fox news is starting to grumble how they are messing up our country. Fox News is their last line of defense.
Have I ever defended the current pres. here????????????????
I don't think the liar john would have done any BETTER!!!

I only cheer for the Constitution!!!!

Jerry
Old 03-04-2006, 10:57 AM

I agree! It's all about the constitution! But we need to get people up there that will honor it and leave it alone. All this mixing of church and state by this lunactic up there is allowing a bunch of fanactics to decide who they want to live or die. We may not care about abortion ourselves, but some do, and they should be able to make their own decisions while we make ours. Kerry had his idiosynchrisies, but I believe he would have governed from the middle, instead of this out of whack way right Fox news central we are getting now that is killing us..... literally.

You may not be verbally supporting him, but the perception is, you are behind everyone of his policies. And that's your right. Power to ya. I'm just debating it cause I believe you can be saved from the dark side.

(Do I hear a hailla-luuu-ya! come on, get up and dance!)

Old 03-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Laughing!!

Quote:

You make me laugh---FOX news is the ONLY news that provides spokesman for BOTH sides of the issue in nearly ALL cases. I don't like to hear the liberals on FOX spout from the daily talking notes, but at least I do get that side of the issue. All other channels and MOST printed media do not REPORT news, they EDITORIALIZE it. If you cannot watch FOX news, then you don't want fair and balanced reporting with opinions from both sides represented in real time with spokesman from both sides.

Lee

"Freedom is NOT free"
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Agree!!

[QUOTE=Electrophil]I agree! It's all about the constitution! But we need to get people up there that will honor it and leave it alone. "

I FULLY AGREE. HOWEVER, it is up to legislatures elected by the people or DIRECT voting of the people on issues to determine and MAKE laws. Judges are supposed to determine if the laws are constitutional. THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEGISLATE FROM THE BENCH AND MAKE DECISIONS THAT RESULT IN LAWS. JUDGES DO NOT REPRESENT THE MAJORITY WILL OF THE PEOPLE.

Lee

Freedom is NOT Free
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by lhopp77; 03-04-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser

Jerry
jerry, it sounds like your grandpappy was a saint to those lovable 'coloured' people. hats off to your family for protecting them from the brutal and unforgiving real world. if the people today had as much decency as your forefathers, we wouldn't see the problems that exist today!

Last edited by Noir; 03-04-2006 at 11:53 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: