Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Technical Q & A

Old 11-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Work in progress

As some people know and are curious I have been working on a little SVX project.

The time has come to test it out. I'm looking for someone who will be honest and informative to evaluate my work.

I would prefer someone who owns at least one SVX (shouldn't be too hard here) and a strong technical knowledge of our cars.

If you're interested please shoot me a PM. Not to worry, no real work is required.
Old 01-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
Wow, has it been that long already??

I haven't been working on the project very much lately since I've been swapping in the 5 spd. Now that that's done I'm going to go back to working on the secret project.

So far there's only 2 other people on the site that know what I'm working on but I'm willing to share with a few more if you're curious.

If you want to know what I'm working on then send me a PM and I will share with you.

That's all for now.
Old 01-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Meow!

The project will be revealed later this evening!!!

...stay tuned.
Old 01-23-2004, 02:03 AM
Meow!

I'm sure there's at least...2 or 3 of you out there with interest in what I'm doing. Well here it is.

I'm building a total information web site on our SVX. The content comes from all the owners and is collected here and sorted logically for ease of use.

How many times have you seen a question asked and a response being, "Use the search button"? I've done it a few times myself. I hope this site can answer those questions efficiently and effectively.

Now the site is not complete nor will it ever be since there is always something new to be added. I encourage that anyone who has content they would like to have on this site let me know. I give credit to the content creators whenever possible.

Currently the site is called the "SVX Information Warehouse" but I've had beta testers ask me if their might be a better name for it. If you can come up with a better name for this site send me an email, PM or in the Chat Room with your suggestion and I'll probably turn it into a poll.

The other thing I'm still deciding on is the color scheme. When deciding the scheme I decided to only use the colors we would find on the SVX (as close as possible). Right now I've got 2 working sets of colors and both can currently be viewed.

Without further delay I give you the SVX Information Warehouse

color scheme 1
http://dcss.dyn.dhs.org/svxiw/

color scheme 2
http://dcss.dyn.dhs.org/svxiw2/

I eagerly anticipate your reactions and opinions.

(Currently the site is run on my home ADSL connection until I decide if I want to dedicate some server space for it)