Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts For Sale > SVX Parts For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Final Call, Special Offer, Ridiculously Low Prices, Till Monday 09-17, Need It Gone..

THIS IS THE FINAL CALL, I AM TAKING THE PARTS OUT OF STORAGE MONDAY 09-17. ANYONE WHO COMES AND PICKS UP THESE PARTS WILL GET THEM FOR THESE PRICES, I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE IT ALL, 500$ TAKES EVERYTHING.

I opened a new thread to freshen it, so you know it's not just parts talk from my previous thread. I can postpone storage for a short amount of time if you will be coming for 100%.

Transmission (Healthy)250$
Exhaust 250$ (I paid 500$) It is custom made with Pro Speed quad tips
Hood 50$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
Front Bumper 50$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
Rack and pinion 40$
Driveshaft 30$
Passenger side Fender 40$ (GOOD CONDITION RED)
T-Belt, 5 idlers, and water pump 90$ (purchased 2 months before parting car)
Both door panels 40$ (without power switches, just panels)
2 front and 2 rear windows 120$
rear beige seats (2 piece) 40$
2 front Axle's 40$

I will throw in other stuff if you come pick it up, we can negotiate that after, I think THAT'S A CRAZY CHEAP PRICE, FOR RARE PARTS FOR A RARE CAR, (Considering the fact that parting the car cost me more then that), you have so many things in case of any situation. Please PM if you are serious. I can postpone storage for a short amount of time if you will be coming for 100%.

500$ (FOR EVERYTHING)> FOR THE PERSON THAT COMES AND PICKS THEM ALL UP!

After I take them out of storage, I will still sell it for a low and reasonable price but not those prices. After storage prices will be:

450$ Healthy Trans, 350$ healthy custom made exhaust with pro-speed tips, 90$ red front hood in good condition, 90$ red front bumper in good condition (small amount of scratches on the front; No Dents), 65$ rack, 65$ drive shaft, and 45$ passenger side red front fender in good condition, 150$ T-belt, idlers and pump, basically new only purchased 2 months before parting car, Panels; 40$ each, windows will sell 50$ a piece after storage, rear beige seats will be 80$ for both pieces, and 65$ for both front axles, I wont sell them separately. I may negotiate prices but not for what I am offering them now, please do not mention the storage prices after they are gone from storage, the point of making it so cheap, is to get it out of storage; Period, so that I don't have to keep them anywhere, anyone who comes before Friday can feel free to negotiate something, I am open for offers right now, need the stuff gone, if you want something else that is on the list, I will be happy to give it to you when you pick those items up.

I AM IN NEW YORK CITY...
PHOTOS ARE ON MY FACEBOOK (WHICH IS CURRENTLY OPEN TO PUBLIC).
LINK: http://www.facebook.com/max.rv.5

Thanks

Max

Last edited by The1One1AndOnly; 09-11-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: typo's