Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale > SVX's and SVX Parts Wanted > SVX Cars Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Peace Sells... are you buying?

Colorado SVX wanted

Finally I am in the position to seriously look for an SVX!

What I am looking for is an extremely straight and well cared for specimen. I have done a lot of research and have a very good idea of what to expect for $7500, $6500, $5500 etc etc.

I don't want any hail damage (seen several of those here in Denver), Maaco paint jobs or rust. I have no problems with the usual rock chips (hell my 02 WRX has plenty of them) and normal parking lot- SUV-created door dings.

I would like a car with a well tracked history and preferrably one which has already had a tranny cooler installed (professionally or at least correctly).

I am not interested in a heavily modded vehicle. Straight, stock and mechanically sound is what I'm looking for.

Years I'm interested in... all!

Colors: Top of the charts for me would be Claret or Bordeaux. Following that would be Laguna Blue and Emerald, Polo and finally Teal. If someone has a wicked straight and low mileage Liquid Silver or Pearl I would also consider that as well (though my WRX is silver and quite frankly I hate silver).

AWDs only.

I am serious and not interested in wasting anyone's time (heck I have kids, I don't have time to waste anyones time).

So basically if any members in Colorado have nice vehicles fitting this loose description and are wanting out, PM me.

Also in a month or so I will be in the market for a parts car for around the $1500 mark. Once again I want a pretty good body and restorable interior with an engine that will at least turn over and a tranny (fried or otherwise) still in the vehicle.

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:38 AM
SVX Black Belt Master

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35819

Kermit's been to Colorado, and is willing to return. He really liked it there.

Very straight Polo. High mileage, but very reliable.

The only mods are the radio/cassette/cd changer and slotted discs (via group purchase here).

Blue book is $3400. If I could clear $3K after delivery it'd be a done deal. Make an offer. We'll work out delivery details.

Email me for digital (current) pics.
'02 Black Sapphire Volvo V40, 133K - "Shadowfax"
'06 Triumph Tiger, 19K
'99 Suzuki DR350SE, 8.5K - "Geezer Killer"
<*}}}}>< ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ><{{{{*>