Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Banned

Smile dignity

i'm not even going to dignify this with a response
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
I will go change them right now... And when i burn a diff i will take your tranny for giving retarded advice on a car that you obviously have zero insight on. Until you drive, experiment with various tire sizes, learn how the car reacts with different drivelines (ie MT vs AT), how the weight in the car works for you and against you, etc, etc, etc. Just shut up. I have not complained about under/over steer on my 18's. I will not race a svx in 18's until I have brakes that require me to go bigger. Until then I will run my 17x8 STi wheels with the stock potenzas with 255/40/17 RT 615's sitting in the garage for when the potenzas die.

Now on the other subject of where this thread is going. You are an obvious dullard. I have discredited you at every turn. The past few posts you finally got on track with a couple of truthful statements. Those do not make up for the past pages of idiotic statements made by you. I don't mind debating people as long as they are intelligent enough to back their words with TRUTH (look up the definition of that word). You obviously do not qualify. I am not going to post again here as there is nothing to gain from having to correct you over and over and over again. Enjoy your 1.2mil home (probably one of those sub primes that are screwing the market up right now). I will look for your chandelier the next time I am on 95 or wherever you said it could be seen from. You will probably respond to this with a poorly worded post filled with brutal capitalization and punctuation errors, but that is OK. It only goes further to prove what I am saying so feel free.

P.S. You are English and yet still have not mastered the art of spelling your own language. How sad. Also, 225/50/18 will rub big time in the rear.