Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Great Fun!!!

Getting another beer and a bag of popcorn. This might be interesting.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 10-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Quote:
Originally Posted by porschekiller View Post
i'm not suggesting any kind of exodus legislation. i'm just saying we've got nothing to complain about when we're not where we belong to begin with. ask yourself what the character of america is? we're not a country, we're a market. scandavia will always be associated with peace prizes and health. sweden has taken more iraqi refugees than any other country. america will always be associated with testing nuclear devices on women and children in our subaru's homeland. talk about global terrorism.
Intelligence level confirmed..... JK You cannot believe that we tested a nuke on the Japanese. As Manarius said before me that was done to save lives on both sides. The Japanese culture does not believe in surrendering. Death or victory are the only 2 options. There was an estimate done (how they calculated I have no idea) as to how many marines it would have taken (i.e. casualties ) to conquer Japan if we had landed and invaded. The estimate was well over 1 million. Also every Japanese soldier and a great many more civillians would have died than were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You also forgot that Sweden is associated with some of the highest taxes in the world, an incompetent military, and insane guys who enter the MetRX strongest man competition
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-15-2007, 09:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77 View Post
Getting another beer and a bag of popcorn. This might be interesting.

Lee
LOL.... Enjoy the show. Some on here definitely deserve an oscar for acting and making stuff up... Disclaimer: This is meant as a light hearted joke and not to be taken seriously.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by porschekiller View Post
i'm not suggesting any kind of exodus legislation. i'm just saying we've got nothing to complain about when we're not where we belong to begin with. ask yourself what the character of america is? we're not a country, we're a market. scandavia will always be associated with peace prizes and health. sweden has taken more iraqi refugees than any other country. america will always be associated with testing nuclear devices on women and children in our subaru's homeland. talk about global terrorism.

WTF are you huffing?

i was born in the U.S., so it is my country of origin. if you want to trace back to a swamp that your amphibious ancestor crawled out of and be a patriot to that land, go for it.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)
Old 10-15-2007, 02:16 PM
Banned

Talking swamped

the swamps in the black forest of germany, where there is no speed limit and pitchers of beer for mugs. talk about a free country. But that's just one grandparent. i guess i'm a born again babylonian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark View Post
WTF are you huffing?

i was born in the U.S., so it is my country of origin. if you want to trace back to a swamp that your amphibious ancestor crawled out of and be a patriot to that land, go for it.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:21 PM
SVX Jihad

Send a message via AIM to louis Send a message via MSN to louis Send a message via Yahoo to louis
The only true patriot to surface in this election cycle is Barack Obama. He's going to beat Hillary (it'll be hard, but he's the man) and inevitably Rudy McRomneyson

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
Old 10-15-2007, 02:22 PM
Banned

Exclamation association

the nuke was dropped by an episcoplian, the same as the bush family. for a congress that has by far more catholics than any other denomination, it's interesting to note that the only catholic president was assassinated and the majoity of presidents and s ct justices have been episcoplian or bought by them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
Whaaaaaa!? America associated with dropping "the bomb" more than 60 years ago? That's like saying Russia is still associated with Stalin and Lenin which just isn't the case.

The bomb was not a test, it was a way to keep America from having to invade Japan (an axis power at the time), and kill far more people than required. The Japanese would have fought to the bitter end. We could have invaded, but far more lives would have been lost on both sides.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

Post japanese

the japenese have conquered the russians, chinese, and arent allowed to get into the ufc because they humiliated the U.S. when they went to Japan years ago. they are superior soldiers because of their zen buddhism. again, embargos would've coerced them into becoming a state of the union rather than a competitor. The swedes and scandavians alike are weakened by their separtism. an english speaking united states of scandanavia could've easily made the world a better place. blondes only play stupid so they're not the bad guy when they outsmart you. i think it's pretty clever how they've kept russia at bay. if death or victory were the only 2 options for the japense then why didnt they all commit suicide? stop being brainwashed. without the nukes americans would've never conquered the japanese. they already had macarthur beat back. the swedes can be trusted with taxes and why is everyone who is exceptional insane? america is comparable to combining ireland and israel into one state. hostile complainers who cant run a navy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksubie View Post
Intelligence level confirmed..... JK You cannot believe that we tested a nuke on the Japanese. As Manarius said before me that was done to save lives on both sides. The Japanese culture does not believe in surrendering. Death or victory are the only 2 options. There was an estimate done (how they calculated I have no idea) as to how many marines it would have taken (i.e. casualties ) to conquer Japan if we had landed and invaded. The estimate was well over 1 million. Also every Japanese soldier and a great many more civillians would have died than were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You also forgot that Sweden is associated with some of the highest taxes in the world, an incompetent military, and insane guys who enter the MetRX strongest man competition
Old 10-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Banned

Lightbulb best candidate

tom vilsack, the king maker, of Iowa-the best state in the union, was the best candidate. the rest of them are just prostitutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by louis View Post
The only true patriot to surface in this election cycle is Barack Obama. He's going to beat Hillary (it'll be hard, but he's the man) and inevitably Rudy McRomneyson
Old 10-15-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis View Post
He is going to be taken to the cleaners by Hillary
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Looks intersting whatever is going on here but the chemicals in our water and milk have destroyed my attention span.

Bowing out/conceding any future arguments here.

Hillary doesn't have a chance in hell I think, Barack is popular with the anti-Ron Paul crowds. If I had to choose a Dem though, it would be Gravel, but I know he is not popular enough to win.

Ron Paul is the best candidate for me and 70% of the internet argees with me, according to the polls.

I'll leave you with an interview of Aaron Russo I came across yesterday. It's interesting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

L8or.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:11 PM

Are you retarded?????
1. First of all Japanese are not Zhen Buddhists the majority follow Shinto.
2. "Swedes and Scandinavians alike....." Swedes ARE Scandinavian
3. SPELL CHECK WORKS WONDERS... It is "Episcopalian" and "separatism"
4. The Japanese DEFEATED the Russians in the Russo-Japanese war in 1905 but they did not CONQUER them
5. What on Earth is "UFC" besides another typo
6. Using embargoes to "coerce" Japan into becoming a "state of the union" is a breathtakingly ignorant statement.
7. We could have continued to carpet bomb their cities instead of the nukes, however we killed more people in a single night in Tokyo with conventional bombs than in either Nagasaki or Hiroshima.
8. Macarthur was not beaten back he was ordered to leave Corregidor in the Phillipines if that was what you were referring to. His second in command Johnathan Wainwright held Corregidor and Manilla Bay bravely, but was ultimately captured. HOWEVER, MacArthur RETURNED ("I SHALL RETURN) and wiped the Japanese out of the Phillipines. There are set backs in every war, there were a few times that Macarthur had to pull back or pull out, but the Japanese were overall being driven back fast and fierce by the Marines.

If you have any more delightfully delusional false information that you would like me to discredit feel free. Also, just so you know my 14 year old blonde brother who is Swedish AND (shocker, I know) Scandinavian laughed when he read your post and was the one who convinced me to respond.
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
Looks intersting whatever is going on here but the chemicals in our water and milk have destroyed my attention span.

Bowing out/conceding any future arguments here.

Hillary doesn't have a chance in hell I think, Barack is popular with the anti-Ron Paul crowds. If I had to choose a Dem though, it would be Gravel, but I know he is not popular enough to win.

Ron Paul is the best candidate for me and 70% of the internet argees with me, according to the polls.

I'll leave you with an interview of Aaron Russo I came across yesterday. It's interesting.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

L8or.
Hey, good debate, NikFu. S. It was fun. Seriously. I decided to never come in here again because I got frustrated with some peoples stupidity, but you were a good person to get into it with I dunno if you are right though about Hillary. All the polls I have seen have shown her in the lead by a lot. I hope she crashes and burns. We will see....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5
Old 10-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
I actually have not paid much attention to the Democrat polls, but it seems Obama is just more popular and I see a lot of people seem to think Clinton is two-faced.

I do give everyone a fair chance, even the ones I don't like, like Guliani. He seems like a nice guy on the outside.
There was a neat candidate matrix on MSNBC that you could dink around with.
Here's the overall impression I got from the candidates.

Red disagree, green agree, black inbetween.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg candidate matrix.jpg (72.3 KB, 347 views)

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
I actually have not paid much attention to the Democrat polls, but it seems Obama is just more popular and I see a lot of people seem to think Clinton is two-faced.

I do give everyone a fair chance, even the ones I don't like, like Guliani. He seems like a nice guy on the outside.
There was a neat candidate matrix on MSNBC that you could dink around with.
Here's the overall impression I got from the candidates.

Red disagree, green agree, black inbetween.
When the Republican primaries roll around remember this: Of the big 3 Romney, Guliani, and McCain, the only one that has had 1 wife is the mormon....
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1957 CJ-5