Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2006, 10:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to nysvxryder
Raceconcepts info...

Reading through this thread i can see that some people aren't too happy with raceconcepts and it's owner/operator but i have to say that i had a positive experiance with him. i ordered x-drilled and slotted rotors from him through his web site and after 2 weeks they didn't come in so i called him. there was no answer for a day and i half so i left a nasty message stating that i was going to tell everyone on the forum that he was a fraud and that he wouldn't ever get any business from anyone with an SVX again and within 5 minutes he called me back very appoligetic and explained that he'd been having problems with his supplier and that the rotors would be at my house in 5 days and he wasn't going to charge me for the rotors or the shipping. sure enough they showed up exactly when he said. i understand that people have been having problems with him due to the "zinc plating" issue but i was very impressed by his willingness to right a wrong and send the rotors for free. i see this as good business and next time i need rotors (assuming that these rotors perform well) i will be giving him a call.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak
I don't see any of his auctions, So I guess ebay is taking care of the little bastard. I hope they deport his ass back to mother russia.

P.S. Oleks, Vlad or whatever your name is, If your reading this I just wanted to let you know it was me who sent you the letter and it's me(and a few others) that pursues you everytime you get back to your games. You can't outrun me, you can't hide from me and you can't outsmart me. Just do yourself, your family and MY country a favor and either disappear or get the hell out NOW or I assure you, You WILL find a new home in the N.J. correctional system. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out you little B_ITCH. Your best buddy, Budfreak
I did not see any thing from him on e-bay, so hopefully he is gone and not ripping people off, (United we stand)
Old 05-30-2006, 01:28 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ4U2
I did not see any thing from him on e-bay, so hopefully he is gone and not ripping people off, (United we stand)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure ebay is after him now. I wrote them a nice letter about him.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:24 PM

Daren Champagne, Chamnagneautogroup (ebay name) is a good seller. (located at area code 33319, in florida.) sold me my '92 dk teal on ebay for a decent price, got me a great deal on shipping, took all the pictures i wanted, responded to all my calls promptly, was very courteous, friendly, open, EXTREMELY thorough, and only forgot to mention one very very minor flaw with the car (broken plastic switchpanel on driver's side window switches. just have to replace it)

he dosen't take paypal, but there was no problem at all sending him a money order.

aside from that, the guy was a pleasure to deal with. he didn't clean the interior of the car >_> but that took me all of an hour to do. only complaint i have with him is his constant use of all caps in his auctions.

Anyone buying from the guy, remember to ask for full size pics. he scales them down to be very very small since most of his customers request them like that, but he'll send you as enormous and high resolution of a picture set as you like.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Real Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budfreak
I don't see any of his auctions, So I guess ebay is taking care of the little bastard. I hope they deport his ass back to mother russia.

P.S. Oleks, Vlad or whatever your name is, If your reading this I just wanted to let you know it was me who sent you the letter and it's me(and a few others) that pursues you everytime you get back to your games. You can't outrun me, you can't hide from me and you can't outsmart me. Just do yourself, your family and MY country a favor and either disappear or get the hell out NOW or I assure you, You WILL find a new home in the N.J. correctional system. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on the way out you little B_ITCH. Your best buddy, Budfreak

His real name is Alexsandr or Oleksandr Nazarenko or I guess the american version would be Alexander. I think he might be back on here and selling parts from South Jersey. BEWARE OF ANYONE FROM NEW JERSEY SELLING PARTS.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 06-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Meow!

Send a message via ICQ to Earthworm Send a message via AIM to Earthworm Send a message via MSN to Earthworm Send a message via Yahoo to Earthworm Send a message via Skype™ to Earthworm
I was wondering about the BlueClaret guy. Can anyone confirm this is not just one of his new names?
Old 06-21-2006, 12:34 PM
Betcha can't buy just one!
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to ensteele Send a message via Yahoo to ensteele Send a message via Skype™ to ensteele
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I am not sure, but I will check it out to see if he is.

Subaru Ambassador

[COLOR=”silver”]1992 Tri Color L[/COLOR] ~45K (06/91) #2430
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~184K (05/91) #0739
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831
1992 Pearl LS-L ~103K (06/91) #1680
1992 Pearl LS-L ~151K (06/91) #2229
1992 Dark Teal LS ~150K (07/91) #3098 (parts car)
1992 White LS-L ~139K (08/92) #6913
1993 25th AE ~98K (02/93) #164
1993 25th AE ~58K (02/93) #176
1993 25th AE ~107K (02/93) #215
1993 25th AE ~162K (02/93) #223
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~124K (1/94) #2408
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~144K (10/93) #1484
1994 Laguna Blue Pearl LSi ~68K (10/93) #1525
1994 Barcelona Red LSi ~46K (02/94) #2624
1994 Pearl LSi ~41K (12/93) #1961
1995 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~70K (02/95) #855
1996 Polo Green LSi ~95K (03/96) #872
1997 Bordeaux Pearl LSi ~55K (08/96) #097
2003 Brilliant Red LS1 Convertible ~29K (04/03) #8951
1999 Magnetic Red LS1 Coupe ~33K (04/99) #6420

My Email | Old Locker | New Locker | Picture of 15 of the 19
Old 06-21-2006, 01:04 PM
BlueClaretsvx

whats this all about?

??????

blueclaretguy? what you guys mean?
Old 06-21-2006, 01:14 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Sorry and no offense, But as you can read in this thread we've had alot of problems from a guy in Jersey ripping people off here and on ebay. I must admit myself that you popping up out of nowhere in S. Jersey and having all these parts to sell is enough for me to be suspicious and others too I'm sure. The best thing you can do for yourself is probally contact and meet up with some of our members so we can know who you are and trust you if your for real. In all reality it is probally the only way your gonna sell very much stuff on here considering the problems we've had. Good luck and I hope you are not Alex, Because if you are............Well, you can read what I wrote just a few posts before.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:37 PM
BlueClaretsvx

Vlad? from vineland?

Holysh#t he once ripped me of i didn't know he ripped everyone!?!

i bought a transmission from him picked it up installed it and the dif was blown! i was so mad i went back to his house to ask for a refund he said ok then i waited a month went back again guess what i found out from his mom?

he moved to bensalem,pa to his fathers house.
i had to buy another trans for 1100.00 from car-part.com i lost 900 that son of a b#tch
Old 06-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Yep, That's him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClaretsvx
Holysh#t he once ripped me of i didn't know he ripped everyone!?!

i bought a transmission from him picked it up installed it and the dif was blown! i was so mad i went back to his house to ask for a refund he said ok then i waited a month went back again guess what i found out from his mom?

he moved to bensalem,pa to his fathers house.
i had to buy another trans for 1100.00 from car-part.com i lost 900 that son of a b#tch
Yes, Vlad from vineland is the name. I still think you need to communicate with someone here so that your name will be clear and then everyone will buy from you with no questions or suspicions. I don't think I knew he lived with his parents. Doesn't he have an 18 year old daughter who he was involving in his games??? If he does and lives with his parents then I guess we know what a winner he really is.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:02 PM

I guess we will all know soon enough how legit "blueclaretguy" is. I spoke with him for some time last night and bought the tranny he had on ebay. Just waiting for him to advise carrier and waybill tracking number. I would think that this would easily be done by Friday at the latest. So far he seams like an honest enough guy, I'll make sure everyone knows one way or the other as soon as I do.

Hows that shipment coming blueclaretsvx???

Getndrty
Old 06-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getndrty
I guess we will all know soon enough how legit "blueclaretguy" is. I spoke with him for some time last night and bought the tranny he had on ebay. Just waiting for him to advise carrier and waybill tracking number. I would think that this would easily be done by Friday at the latest. So far he seams like an honest enough guy, I'll make sure everyone knows one way or the other as soon as I do.

Hows that shipment coming blueclaretsvx???

Getndrty
Did he have a Russian Accent?
Old 06-21-2006, 03:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to mhl0125 Send a message via Yahoo to mhl0125
Vlad doesn't have an 18 year old daughter. That is his sister and she wasn't involved. He was using her name. I talked with her and threatened legal action and said this would ruin her credit rating as well. She sent me a certified check right away. As far as BlueClaretSVX goes, I told him yesterday instead of shipping, that I would pick up an item since I live in South Jersey close to him. I haven't heard back yet. I will let you know the outcome.
1995 Emerald Green SVX L AWD
#80 - Custom intake w/cone filter
99K with killer stereo system
2002 Acura MDX-Touring Edition w/navigation
2008 Toyota Prius
1987 Mercedes Benz 560SL
Old 06-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhl0125
Vlad doesn't have an 18 year old daughter. That is his sister and she wasn't involved. He was using her name. I talked with her and threatened legal action and said this would ruin her credit rating as well. She sent me a certified check right away. As far as BlueClaretSVX goes, I told him yesterday instead of shipping, that I would pick up an item since I live in South Jersey close to him. I haven't heard back yet. I will let you know the outcome.
Oh yeah, Sister. I was kind of thinking that was it. The fact he said he travels between Philly and N.J. is kinda suspicious too. Let us know how it goes.