SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2012, 08:00 AM

Registered SVX
Sad story

Last year I sold my 96 Polo to a co-worker, shes registered on the network under the name AndreaO Spoke to her last night, and sadly shes been out of work since july as her breast cancer returned and shes at stage four. She wants to, reluctantly, to sell her 96 Polo, and I told her I would post it on the SVX Network and see if a member would be interested, instead of her selling it to someone with no knowledge of the svx who would most likely run it into the ground. I sold it to her with 168k miles and it now has 189k I believe, not totally sure, will check with her again. OT did the head gaskets, engine reseal, new cat, bunch of other stuff on it in 08. Shes had no issues with it other than the ignition switch needing to be fixed. Currently has CEL for O2 sensor. Had brand new set of tires on it when I sold it to her last spring. Car ran flawlessly and I drove it daily pretty much right up until I sold it to her. She doesnt know what to ask for it, and maybe you guys can give some suggestions or make an offer if interested. She lives in Stratford, CT I can take some photos and post it in the for sale thread, just need to get the Vin from her.

Last edited by SVX92-97; 12-01-2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: edit