How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 01-31-2014, 09:08 PM

Seeking contact details for 'Alcyone Lunacy'

Howdy all,

Apologies this is my first post being not a happy one but hoping someone may be able to help me out....

Back in May 2011 I paid $500USD via Paypal to forum member 'Alcyone Lunacy' to help move forward the production of a body kit for the precursor to the SVX the Subaru XT. The kit was known as the Kaminari kit.

I have not received any communication from 'Alcyone Lunacy' since November 2012 and I understand he sold the kit molds not that long ago and he was last active on this forum in July 2013.

Unfortunately the email addresses I have for this person appear to be no longer valid (one is inactive and the person receiving email from the other claims they aren't the person concerned).

So the current situation I find myself in is that I have paid $500 well over 2 years ago now for goods I never received. Alcyone Lunacy has not contacted me since November 2012 where he stated that a kit was waiting for me once I paid for the delivery to Australia.

Anyways, I'm hoping someone may know Alcyone Lunacy and/or be able to provide his current contact details as this is a pretty crap situation for me to be in

Cheers with Aussie Beers

John
Old 02-08-2014, 09:34 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Turbone Send a message via AIM to Turbone Send a message via Yahoo to Turbone Send a message via Skype™ to Turbone
Registered SVX
Re: Seeking contact details for 'Alcyone Lunacy'

I feel your pain John. Some of the repro's that he made were from my rear wing and rear bumper valance. The agreement was that he was to send me a copy of the rear and a copy of the wing. I had to pressure him to send me the only piece he made - the rear valance. I never got my wing back or a copy. Thats on the back of his XT6.
I hunted him down thru friends on the internet and he finally made a appearance on the XT forum. Claimed he was having family problems etc. This was after waiting 3yrs!
I'll see what I can dig up again, I wouldnt mind making his life a little more miserable again.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:17 AM

I would have opened a dispute through paypal. They likely would have refunded your money.

92 SVX LSL - 231k (SOLD!)
97 Legacy Outback - 227k
04 Porsche Cayenne S - 99k
95 Ford Ranger - 220k
Old 02-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM977 View Post
I would have opened a dispute through paypal. They likely would have refunded your money.
No good after a few short months.

I personally knew him back a few years ago when I was still in Wisconsin. Helped him out with a few things but he was often busy with work and whatnot.
I don't believe I have a valid phone number for him at all either. I am sorry but will be sure to keep an eye out for him popping in on here in the future.