Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > MOD Mania > Transmission and Drivetrain
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 03:13 PM
(This account is in rememberance of)Duct Tape Man

Send a message via AIM to Yoda3000
Shiftronic

http://www.levelten.com/store/import...shiftronic.htm

Do you guys think this would work with our car? I'd be interested as it would cheaper, easier, and more reliable than a manual. Definitely not as fun, but I don't know if i would ever have enough money or time for 'the swap'.

Thanks.
--mike

Early deceased SVXWN Member
July 1986 -- February 2007

Michael - Duct Tape Man

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 138K: Brembo Slotted/Drilled Rotors, B&M Tranny Cooler and Filter, SmallCar Shift Kit

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 123K: DEAD FROM FATAL HAIL DAMAGE, Parting out so PM me if you need something.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" - Fight Club
"This is not my life, this is not my home, this is not me. I HATE THIS!" - Static X
Old 07-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Locker Link Solution

It is an add on and it is horrible for anything other than racing purposes. The pic of the control panel doesn't appear to be coming up on their site, but you can see it in my locker under "stuff" from a few years ago.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?

Last edited by Speedklix; 07-25-2006 at 04:31 PM. Reason: added link
Old 07-25-2006, 11:00 PM
(This account is in rememberance of)Duct Tape Man

Send a message via AIM to Yoda3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix
It is an add on and it is horrible for anything other than racing purposes. The pic of the control panel doesn't appear to be coming up on their site, but you can see it in my locker under "stuff" from a few years ago.
Wow that looks like crap. I was thinking something more along the lines of paddle shifters. Do you think there's anything on the market like that? Also, if your picture is 'years' old it's quite possible they have something nicer by now.

Early deceased SVXWN Member
July 1986 -- February 2007

Michael - Duct Tape Man

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 138K: Brembo Slotted/Drilled Rotors, B&M Tranny Cooler and Filter, SmallCar Shift Kit

1992 Burgundy SVX LS-L, 123K: DEAD FROM FATAL HAIL DAMAGE, Parting out so PM me if you need something.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything" - Fight Club
"This is not my life, this is not my home, this is not me. I HATE THIS!" - Static X
Old 07-25-2006, 11:13 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda3000
Wow that looks like crap. I was thinking something more along the lines of paddle shifters. Do you think there's anything on the market like that? Also, if your picture is 'years' old it's quite possible they have something nicer by now.
It is possible, but I seriously doubt it. The fact that they don't show you a picture isn't pomising either.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?
Old 07-30-2006, 01:47 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
you already have that... just look down at your shifter and you will see 4 options of which foward gear you would like to drive in

Tom