Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > General SVX Babble

Old 12-12-2002, 07:44 PM
CopsodyX

Oh yeah...that's my biggest one...not using your turn signals...pisses the hell out of me!
Old 12-12-2002, 08:51 PM
$VX

Re: NEONS!!

Quote:
Originally posted by SVX'in
My biggest pet peave is Neons!
Oh yah, and people that have not figured out what the stick on the side of the steering wheel is for. You know that one that makes that arrow looking light on the dash blink. What the hell is that for?

-G

P.S. The Neon comment really has nothing to do with ca$h....The rental car company tried to take my reantal (a sufficient Mitsubishi Gallant) car back and make me drive a Neon and I personally depise them. We had words...therefore I am peaved about Neons!
Ever driven a 5spd?

- Ca$h
Old 12-12-2002, 09:40 PM
FifthElement

my peeve is

you.
Old 12-12-2002, 09:48 PM

my biggest pet peeve is, even though its off topic, is Osama Bin-laden and sadamn hussyfoot. !: Sitting at a stoplight with a suv behind me and his lights pointing dirrectly at my mirrors. 2: People who dont use their turn signals 3: Driving behind a suv or semi, not being able to see whats going on ahead of the suv. 4: honda civic owners and their little lights. 5: being tailgated 6:immigrants of ALL nationalities who refuse to learn or speak english
Old 12-13-2002, 04:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by fait_svx
my biggest pet peeve is, even though its off topic, is Osama Bin-laden and sadamn hussyfoot.

Unfortunately, there will always be Hitlers & Stalins.

Ciao Bambino

Larry III
Old 12-13-2002, 10:50 AM
Registered Abuser

People that would rather make two split second lane changes, without looking or caring, instead of just tapping their brake pedal when the car in front of them slows to turn.
94 Barcelona - FWD SOLD
92 Ebony - 3.90 SOLD
94 Laguna ROLLING w/4.44s/Ecutune ECU +TCU/STI springs/Infiniti M45 rims
Old 12-13-2002, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by fait_svx
6:immigrants of ALL nationalities who refuse to learn or speak english [/B]
yeah, aren't you suppose to learn french when you go to france, how about german when you go to germany?

people that stare, people that buy cars with optional blinkers, people that think my car is Austrailan, people that jump into conversations that don't concern them, people who think their SUV is faster than my car, people that park so close to you, you need a can opener to get to your car, old lady drivers and the husbands that drive with them, people who use their horn all the time, for no reason, guys that whistle at girls to get their attention, fat old ladies that argue a two dollar difference at walmart, people with 20 or more items that go into the 15 or less items isle, feet, smelly feet...i got more, but i thought i would only take up this much room in this thread

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.
Old 12-13-2002, 11:54 AM
cjoffe

Quote:
Originally posted by elninoalex
People that would rather make two split second lane changes, without looking or caring, instead of just tapping their brake pedal when the car in front of them slows to turn.
I resemble that remark!!!!
I would rather move into an open lane and continue my travel than unnecessarily slam on my brakes just because the guy in front can't make a turn without coming to a complete stop and thinking about it first. This happens to me on a daily basis here. I just go around and move on.

CJ
Old 12-13-2002, 02:21 PM
I_Alcyone_I

people who move into the lane next to them and drive the same speed as the people in the right hand lane, people who park 2 car lengths back from the car infront of them at a stop light. people who, when the light turns green, wait until they have 3 car lengths of space between the car infront before they start moving. People who slam on their brakes when they see a cop, even though they are going 5 under the speed limit. People who lean to the right when driving their cars, are they trying to make it look like they are sitting in the middle? People who think every stop light is a drag strip, I'm ok with the occasional stop light competition, but nothing that breaks the speed limit and only when nobody else is on the road. SUVs. People who put 2 or more feet of lift on their truck but dont bother moving the drivetrain any higher. People who put lifts on their truck then tailgate thinking they intimidate you. People who put lifts on their truck and dont bother re-adjusting the healights so they blind you no matter what. Wings on cars. Trucks with spoilers, wings. Riced out trucks. Trucks that are riced out. Parents that don't take responsibility for their kids.
Old 12-13-2002, 02:23 PM
I_Alcyone_I

Oh and one more thing, I hate it when people rice out trucks.
Old 12-13-2002, 04:06 PM
$VX

OOooo yeah good one. Ricey trucks= bad.

You know what else I hate?

ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS! BLECH!

- Ca$h
Old 12-13-2002, 07:37 PM
not just a fan, a Member!

i like altezza taillights..... on altezzas hehehe
Old 12-13-2002, 10:34 PM
lakefivehenry

Litter. Number one peeve. And number one rule for taking care of the world is don't litter. Some don't get it. And I'll bet a lot of people considering themselves really patriotic are litterers. The way I see it is patriots don't litter their country.

On the road it's people who throw cigarette buts out anywhere. Use your ash tray. And number two. If you pull out in front of me get going. Don't see how slowly you can get to 45. Number 3. Don't cut me off from passing only to dog along 1 or 2 miles faster than the guy beside you.
Old 12-13-2002, 11:21 PM

1. How about those stupid macho wannabee pricks who park their big trucks perpendicular to the sidewalk, with their two front wheels touching the curb and the rest of their vehicle sticking out in the middle of a cul-de-sac. That way, the rest of us have a wonderful time trying to turn around or park. Ever heard of a driveway or a garage?

2. People that drive geo metros, drive slow in the fast lane, cause me the desire to tail gate them to budge them out of the way, then slam on their brakes trying to cause an accident, as if I'm the one doing something wrong.

Last edited by DavieGravy; 12-13-2002 at 11:24 PM.