Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Wanted or For Sale
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2004, 09:51 PM
marioej25

Talking found an svx for sale!

so i finally found one the other night around where i live, im not sure of the mileage, but it looked like it was in good shape

they want $5500 for it, but unfortunatelly i cant buy it cause i cant come up with the money for it right now.......

but if anyone else is interested in it, i could find the persons number for you if you would like!

its in MountainTop PA just so you know!
pm me if you need info about it and ill try to get back to you as soon as i can!
Old 02-26-2004, 01:29 PM
nervous

hey marioe I have a 92 lsl everything is in good condition even the mirrers heat up. Some pics in locker and svx of the month for sept. I run it every day 170 miles to work on I80 the car loves it. Will be for sale soon. Price is 3500 I have new speed tires and new snows they go to.
Old 02-27-2004, 02:46 PM
marioej25

i went to go see the car today, and it was gone, it didnt even last a week over there.....

nervous, youve got one clean car, but i dont think i would be able to consider buying it...(yeah, i know that it sounds like im all talk about getting an svx, but things just keep happening that keep me from getting one bills and whatnot, but oh well)

so i just thought id let anyone who was interested in that car know that its sold already!