Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX

Old 07-25-2003, 05:08 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Nascar Prank (FUNNY!)

WARNING: Not work safe, and it has some of those 'naughty' words (but they ARE bleeped out)...

but.. I find this extremely funny, as its a typical NASCAR fan.

http://www.orock1059.com/audio/prank711.swf

-Rob
Old 07-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Poor College Racer

Send a message via AIM to drivemusicnow
i haven't seen that, seeing as how i have a 56k modem and don'thave an hour to dl it, and while seeing as how most of nascar DOES suck i'm not really sticking up for it... but the people can drive... they can drive amazingly well, and from a business standpoint, nascar has done AMAZING. theres articles all the time about rally races that jeff gordon has done, and other races where they take the best of the best of all the fields and have a race... they CAN drive. also, i just saw a NASCAR road race... where they actually turned both directions... and had some really tight corners. so my opinion of nascar is slowly changing for the positive. (i'm not speaking about the fans)... but i do understand why the keep the technology as it is... (look at CART and INDY)

97 Red SVX LSi clean
96 Black SVX LSi beater
90 Red Eclipse GSX track ho
99 Ford F250 work horse
My Locker
Old 07-26-2003, 07:21 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Saw that a couple days ago (or listened to it) Pretty funny stuff - we get alot of those guys in the south and they actually believe everything they are saying. I hope no one takes it too serious and gets offended.

For the bandwidth impaired a couple DJ's call up a nascar fan and tell him that Soul Glow hair products are going to sponsor nascar - well, imagine the typical redneck's reaction.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 07-26-2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I'm still around

That's Kramer & Twitch for those who might have heard of them. They recently left Detroit for parts unknown.....

Todd
Old 07-26-2003, 10:03 AM
alacrity024

heh that was pretty funny.. i couldn't listen to all of it.. time constraints sorta... but i think i got most of it in. i especially liked the little pre-recorded bit at the beginning of the call with the dude who sounded all gung-ho.. heh..

i guess it's pretty disturbing that there are this sort of people out there, but whatever.. everyone's entitled to their own (wrong) opinion.. that's what makes this country such a pain in the ass.....

-adam
Old 07-26-2003, 10:34 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Quote:
heh that was pretty funny.. i couldn't listen to all of it.. time constraints sorta...
LMAO! You have to listen all the way to the end when the guy really goes off. WOW! what language...LOL! I can't help but wonder if it is a real person they called or one of their wacky "zoo" henchmen. The odds of getting a guy like that would be pretty slim I would hope.

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.
Old 07-26-2003, 04:09 PM
SVX26517

Lol thats gonna be on my top 10 list of the funniest things ive heard.
Old 07-26-2003, 05:23 PM
Green1995SVX

oh my god that is hilarious. I didnt know there were people that are still like that!!!

Mike
Old 07-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
Here's a bit more info on it: Basically, the DJs KNEW this guy was racist, so they had this contest all month on 'how to piss him off' on the radio. The runner up was "We're planning on changing the American Flag to a Rainbow flag to represent diversity in race, and sexual orientation", but the Nascar thing won out.

- Rob

PS: Kenya 600! Bhahahahhaa
Old 07-27-2003, 04:04 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Awesome - I didn't know it was set up. Makes it even funnier - I wonder what the other contest ideas were.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:41 AM
_-DejaVu-_

OMG
LMFAO This IS the top 10 funnies things I've heard...EVER LOL
LOL

Deja
Old 07-29-2003, 12:44 AM
_-DejaVu-_

Sounds like me when I'm mad.......Cept no racial slurs!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: